Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Joy Challenge
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Joy Challenge
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Joy Challenge Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wanders in room. Everybody looks at the pathetic figure who just blinks and tries to remember what to say (old age does that to you young ladies).

Then he starts to gasp for air before saying, "Thought.....I.....would.....start......Karate again......same style.....as before.....enjoyed it.....I.....think.....no wait better not to think.....carry on....with it."

The body falls down tot he ground dead.

A voice from the bar then shouts, "HAPPY HOUR HAS STARTED, FIRST PINT ON THE HOUSE."

Well before anybody could react to such an offer, the cold dead body laying on the ground suddenely in Matrix slow motion springs up and in a 6 Million Dollar Man slow motion, speeds to the bar.

"Mines a pint of real ale please."

No new posts 16-09-2008 19:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Does this mean you're going to take up karate again (after you finish your beer)? That's great!

Now, if martial arts skills could just be uploaded to my brain, like they did with Neo in The Matrix, that would work for me!

No new posts 16-09-2008 22:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooooo...the Eagle is training once again! Just remember...drinking and karate don't mix!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-09-2008 22:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Closest thing I've done is taken a self defense course at school. I learned a lot and really enjoyed it...

So go Metaliant!!! And enjoy that nice cold beer Wink

No new posts 16-09-2008 23:53 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've never done any martial arts, but my sister does tae kwon do and I've been to many tae kwon do tournaments.
If I weren't a complete klutz who lives in her sister's shadow where all things athletic are concerned, I might try it. It is excellent exercise, physical and mental.

No new posts 17-09-2008 00:31 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I have wondered about taking Tae kwon Do classes.
From what I have seen it looked interesting, but it looks a lot more active than the yoga class I did.

No new posts 17-09-2008 00:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

WTG, Met! You'll need to post some pics of you in yoru uniforms! Big Grin

No new posts 17-09-2008 01:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Does this mean you're going to take up karate again (after you finish your beer)? That's great!

Now, if martial arts skills could just be uploaded to my brain, like they did with Neo in The Matrix, that would work for me!

Now if that worked, then the answer to the unspoken question is "I know Kung Fu."

No new posts 17-09-2008 13:48 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Ooooo...the Eagle is training once again! Just remember...drinking and karate don't mix!

Damm, didn't think that far. Mind you, there's a pub on the way hom, so I could refuel in there, hee, hee.

No new posts 17-09-2008 13:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I've never done any martial arts, but my sister does tae kwon do and I've been to many tae kwon do tournaments.
If I weren't a complete klutz who lives in her sister's shadow where all things athletic are concerned, I might try it. It is excellent exercise, physical and mental.

You could get a book and a dressing down and become the 21st century Hong Kong Phooey.

No new posts 17-09-2008 13:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
From what I have seen it looked interesting, but it looks a lot more active than the yoga class I did.

Ah, CD, but the question is, is it more or less painfull than Yoga, where you put your leg round your head and scratch your nose with your foot?

No new posts 17-09-2008 13:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Erm, yoiu don't want me to do that, honest. You reeally don't want me to do that.

No new posts 17-09-2008 13:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Ah, CD, but the question is, is it more or less painfull than Yoga, where you put your leg round your head and scratch your nose with your foot?

i never got that advanced Met.
Luckily I only did beginner yoga. learning to breath correctly and a few basic stretches.

No new posts 17-09-2008 15:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You could never see Tiny from BOTP do that though.

No new posts 17-09-2008 15:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am sure he could do the basic stretches and lunges.
Of course that Tiny would complain about the exercising the entire time, and then want Space Burgers after he was done.

No new posts 17-09-2008 15:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

True.

Keyop would probably want to find some interesting and new type of bugs, Jason would want to go off and fight Galactor and Mark would be sitting down trying to figure out exactly how Spectre killed his father, leaving Princess all by herself wondering why the boys didn't want to stay and do Yoga.

No new posts 17-09-2008 15:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If it was something Anderson wanted them to do I could see Mark participating in the Yoga as well - and enjoying himself watching Princess.
Wether Jason stands behind Princess pretending to stretch while watching her, I leave that up to you to answer. Flip

No new posts 17-09-2008 16:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

Erm, you don't want me to do that, honest. You reeally don't want me to do that.

I'm sure you're very smexy, Met! Bigkiss

No new posts 17-09-2008 16:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Even with my beer belly?

No new posts 17-09-2008 18:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

You could get a book and a dressing down and become the 21st century Hong Kong Phooey.

I think tai chi might be more my style!

No new posts 17-09-2008 18:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: