Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome BluJay
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome BluJay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Welcome BluJay Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Big Grin

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 17-10-2004 20:37 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Glomph Tackle -- this the BlueJay from elsewhere?

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 17-10-2004 20:49 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*chuckles*

Welcome.. welcome..

Y.

No new posts 18-10-2004 04:01 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OH.. and I got a status change? *chuckles* That's cute.. Tongue

No new posts 18-10-2004 04:02 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

YAY! Somebody else to torture! Hello and Welcome Blujay!

No new posts 18-10-2004 05:57 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
the_galactor
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-10-2004

spacer

Hi Bluejay. I'm pretty much a newbie around here myself. I'm a bit confused, are you a reincarnation of somebody else? Anyway, all the "frisking", "tortures", and other rough nudgings are good signs that people are paying attention...at least until the next new toy comes along. Wink

Welcome!

The Galactor (aka Spectre) is currently recruiting. We offer an unparalleled "world domination" benefits package and outstanding costume selection should you advance in our organization.

Please sign away your life here. X_________________________

the_galactor
Big Grin

No new posts 18-10-2004 14:54 the_galactor is offline Send an Email to the_galactor Search for Posts by the_galactor Add the_galactor to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

Sorry dear, but if memory serves me correctly, Blue Jay is not a galactor.
Anywho, welcome Blue Jay, nice to see you here.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 18-10-2004 23:14 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

Oh my look at that! I just became an Honored Member! And I am honored.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 18-10-2004 23:15 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

*grin* welcome one and all!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 19-10-2004 11:42 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*chuckles* Yes, Galactor.. that means somebody is paying attention and is a good thing..

Though.. don't even dream that all the frisking and such is going to stop when the next new toy comes round...

Those.. NEVER stops here.. it's the wonderful tradition of the site!

Hee..hee..hee..

Yuki

No new posts 19-10-2004 23:54 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Do we have to sign in blood or is ink sufficient, Galactor? And don't worry, I think Imi and Lyon have retired from the frisking business! *Huge sigh of relief*

No new posts 20-10-2004 04:41 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
the_galactor
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-10-2004

spacer

Retiring?! I just got here. No fair. I want my "frisking" quota too! Wink1

No, no, blood and ink aren't necessary for now. Our organization will be happy with souls. We have the best pyramid scam going on in town. Crazy2

Vampire3
Galactor Galactor
Galactor Galactor Galactor <-- or at least half a pyramid ^__^

No new posts 20-10-2004 05:23 the_galactor is offline Send an Email to the_galactor Search for Posts by the_galactor Add the_galactor to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Well, half a pyramid's better than no pyramid, right?

Er...I'll skip the soul thing. I like it where it is: in a little container in my room. Makes for a very pretty night light.

Welcome Blue Jay!

No new posts 20-10-2004 13:05 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Welcome Bluejay,

It's great to have you onboard.

Huggles

No new posts 21-10-2004 19:14 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Guess I'm safe since I don't have one!

No new posts 24-10-2004 03:09 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
sparrow
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-10-2004

spacer

Welcome Bluejay!
Don't worry, we don't bite.....at least not hard! Big Grin

No new posts 25-10-2004 05:51 sparrow is offline Send an Email to sparrow Search for Posts by sparrow Add sparrow to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Speak for yourself...Sneeky

Smug smirk spreads into a maniacal grin , coming up behind Blujay , hauling the mute Newbie over shoulder, winking at the rest..

Hot DAYUM Ive missed this.. Frisking Room better be in order, and in the state I left it last since we have plenty of virgins er...I mean newbies to sacrifice ..er..welcome, yeah welcome to the sinful delights of Gatchamania... Sneeky

Smoke3

No new posts 26-11-2004 22:51 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: