Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Im Back Ready To Bring Terror Back
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Im Back Ready To Bring Terror Back
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer
Im Back Ready To Bring Terror Back Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

GUYS I BEEN SO BUSY.....BUT I WILL BE BACK ON MORE OFTEN....

LET ALL REJOICE IN MY COMING BACK...

TITTYS AND BEER!

No new posts 04-09-2008 23:58 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow.... A call to arms! All birdies at attention. We have much to do if we expect to stop the evil now know as GUNMAN!!!!!

No new posts 05-09-2008 19:27 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And his recent posts are actually readable as well. Is this Gunman Mark II? New and improved version.

No new posts 06-09-2008 09:23 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Maybe he is now a much bigger threat! Everybody use caution........

Well one thing is for sure, we can read his posts lol

No new posts 06-09-2008 14:41 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

HA HA...

I no threat...he he

Life will onley come to a end....

No new posts 10-09-2008 22:26 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, I thought we could read his post anyways.......

No new posts 11-09-2008 20:21 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

well thats nice for ur complements....

No matter UR LIFE IS COMING TO A END!

No new posts 13-09-2008 22:20 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Gunman

No matter UR LIFE IS COMING TO A END!

I'll get first class to hell! Want tickets?

No new posts 14-09-2008 10:35 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol i am the show....

I need nothing but me powers to destroy life...

Nice to hear from u once again AMY still chanting my terror plans i see....

Life is given to the weak and strong but the strong will always survive beyond the weak!

Muahhaa

No new posts 15-09-2008 23:54 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: