Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Who deserves homage this week?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who deserves homage this week?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer
Who deserves homage this week? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello everyone, Happy Labor Day!

As this is a new week, I was wondering who we should honor. Since we have the ongoing Eagle, Condor and Swan threads, I believe there's Berg Katse, Gel Sadra, Sosai X, Devil Star, Blackbirds, Dr. Nambu, Dr. Pandora, and Red Impulse left.

Let us know who you would like see!

No new posts 01-09-2008 16:52 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooh! Sosai could be fun! Is it time to pay homage to the Galactor leader and give him his due??

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 01-09-2008 18:27 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was wondering that as well Condorfan.

Sosai X (Z) would suit me. Although I seem to recall saying to LB we would do Nambu/Anderson next.
(Or maybe that was just a sorry Nambu lost the vote.) Shrug

No new posts 01-09-2008 18:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Sosai X is a good choice -villains are always fun, and he is the head villain. Nambu does get overlooked, but then, that's what happens when you're the parental authority symbol/deliverer of long plot expostions.

No new posts 01-09-2008 20:43 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is three votes for Sosai...
anyone else?

No new posts 01-09-2008 21:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Sosai is fine with me...I hope to peek in every now and then...RL is keeping me tied up right now!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-09-2008 01:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Sosai is fine with me...I hope to peek in every now and then...RL is keeping me tied up right now!

Hopefully not literally .... or should I send an Eagle around to "untie" you? Biglaugh3

No new posts 02-09-2008 01:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

The Eagle can tie me up anytime! Big Grin

No new posts 02-09-2008 01:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So I will send the condor around to UNTIE you then. Evil3

No new posts 02-09-2008 01:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

Hopefully not literally .... or should I send an Eagle around to "untie" you? Biglaugh3

Me too, Springie. I truly empathize with you.

School has started with a vengeance and I'm afraid I will be so busy untangling freshman stage managers from their headset cables that I will miss the Blue Chicken Guy stuff. But I am really interested in him because I don't know much, so I vote to make this his week too.

No new posts 02-09-2008 06:56 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
School has started with a vengeance and I'm afraid I will be so busy untangling freshman stage managers from their headset cables that I will miss the Blue Chicken Guy stuff. But I am really interested in him because I don't know much, so I vote to make this his week too.

I hope your'e not too busy GoGirl. We will miss you! Hopefully you will be able to pop in here every so often.

No new posts 02-09-2008 13:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sosai X does sound an interesting choice. I vote for him too!

No new posts 02-09-2008 15:37 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Huh . . . I have two blue roosters. If either one would just hold still long enough for me to get a good face shot of him, we could do a direct comparison between him and X. Tongue I think there's actually a good resemblance if taken straight on, but the boys are so darned camera-shy . . . .

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Barrdwing on 02-09-2008 at 15:52.
No new posts 02-09-2008 15:49 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
School has started with a vengeance and I'm afraid I will be so busy untangling freshman stage managers from their headset cables

ROFL 2
Bwaaaahaaa haaa haaa!

Oh, the memories!! Though mine was more like,"Mute button?? There's a mute button on here????" Laugh2

No new posts 02-09-2008 22:37 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well Sosai week was fun--whom shall we do next? I would like to see Berg Katse! Katse

No new posts 07-09-2008 16:05 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

CD, if you sent the Eagle to springies house, do you really think we'd hear from her for a while??? Now if you sent in RI, then maybe we'd at least hear an argument!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-09-2008 16:14 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
Well Sosai week was fun--whom shall we do next? I would like to see Berg Katse! Katse

While I wasn't around much for Sosai X... Katse week is fine for me, anyone else???

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-09-2008 16:15 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I think we have a few Katse's on the board who would be excited about that. But then, it would be villains for 4 weeks in a row if we did that.

No new posts 07-09-2008 16:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I agree TJ, how about we return to the ISO for a bit and do Dr. Pandora, or Nambu? Or any of the other ISO people: Kamo is it?

No new posts 07-09-2008 18:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm good with any of the above. Friend or foe works for me! (I know - I'm not very helpful, am I??) Inverted1

No new posts 07-09-2008 19:42 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: