Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » How similar are you and your favorite Gatchaman Character
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How similar are you and your favorite Gatchaman Character
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As far as being similar to Ken, I'm white with brown hair and blue eyes, I boss my cashiers around, do over think things, oblivious to others hitting on me lol, things always go my way Wink, buck authority every once in a while, good with the kids...

Dissimilar in that I'm a girl, drive a sports car, can't fly an airplane and don't live on an air field, not obsessed with my father (although mines still alive and well), make money and pay my bills on time...

Which Gatchaman Character Are You?
You are Swan Jun. You seem to spend most of your time keeping the peace, and trying to make the object of your affection notice you. In the end, you'd be sorely missed if you weren't around. You are most compatible with Ken and Jinpei.

Jun 92%
Sosai X 75%
Nambu 67%
Joe 67%
Devil Star 58%
Jinpei 58%
Katse 58%
Black Bird 50%
Ryu 33%
Ken 33%
Red Impulse 33%
Galactor Goon 25%

Which Battle of the Planets Character Are You?
You are Chief Anderson. You have an uncanny ability to get things done "your way." A typical "Type A" personality, some may consider you to be a bit anal. Most people respect you for your intelligence and your work ethic.

Chief Anderson 100%
Keyop 100%
Princess 94%
Tiny 81%
Mark 81%
7-Zark-7 56%
Jason 56%
Zoltar 31%
Colonel Cronus 25%

No new posts 07-09-2008 03:42 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, that was funny. On the Gatch test, I scored as a Nambu. On the BotP test, I scored as a Chief Anderson. I think we can say the tests are consistent! ROFL 2

Incidentally, on the BotP test, the runner-up category was split between Tiny, Keyop, and Zark. Now why does that last not surprise me . . . ? Wink

No new posts 07-09-2008 06:26 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

For BoTP, I'm Jason, with Mark coming in dead last. I think last time I scored as Anderson...

You scored as a Jason
You are Jason. You can be bad-tempered at times, and have very few close friends...and you like it that way.You like a good arguement, for arguement's sake.Only those who are closest to you know the real you.
Jason
81%
Princess
69%
Chief Anderson
63%
7-Zark-7
63%
Colonel Cronus
56%
Zoltar
56%
Keyop
56%
Tiny
44%
Mark
44%

For Gatch, I'm Jun, with a 3-way tie for Nambu, Joe, and Jinpei. Now that's a combination! ROFL 2

Which Gatchaman Character Are You?
You scored as a Jun
You are Swan Jun. You seem to spend most of your time keeping the peace, and trying to make the object of your affection notice you. In the end, you'd be sorely missed if you weren't around. You are most compatible with Ken and Jinpei.
Jun
83%
Nambu
67%
Joe
67%
Jinpei
67%
Katse
58%
Devil Star
50%
Galactor Goon
42%
Ken
42%
Sosai X
42%
Black Bird
42%
Ryu
33%
Red Impulse
25%

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 07-09-2008 at 12:08.
No new posts 07-09-2008 12:06 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

I wonder what personality traits you have to come up with to score as a Galactor Goon on one of these tests? We have had lots of combinations so far, but I don't think that one has come up in anyone's top three yet. I didn't see any questions relating to drinking on the job, wearing green or ornithophobia so how is this personality measured?

No new posts 07-09-2008 15:16 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

These results are rather interesting and funny at the same time. Gotta love a quiz!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-09-2008 15:51 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
I wonder what personality traits you have to come up with to score as a Galactor Goon on one of these tests? We have had lots of combinations so far, but I don't think that one has come up in anyone's top three yet. I didn't see any questions relating to drinking on the job, wearing green or ornithophobia so how is this personality measured?

Considering what we see of goons, maybe it's just as well that nobody has tested out as one! Tongue Goons are lazy, unscrupulous, and not very bright; they take orders from some very strangely-dressed officers and have to keep a straight face even when piloting the left buttcheek of a giant metal chameleon. They obediently trot into fights with an opponent that they know will make mincemeat of them. And apparently the pay and food aren't all that good. I just wonder where Galactor keeps finding so many dimwit humans! At least the Spectran soldiers can pretend that, as a species, they're just wired that way. Wink

No new posts 07-09-2008 17:09 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Barrdwing
I just wonder where Galactor keeps finding so many dimwit humans!

One word:

Inbreeding

No new posts 07-09-2008 17:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer

LOL, I scored as Redsquadron and Swallow at once.
And Eagle is at the second place in the both tests.
But I`m not Swan at all (((

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 07-09-2008 19:20 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

One thin I'm noticing is that I don't seem to match up to a character nearly as well as the rest of you. For my top matches I was at 58% for Gatch. Most of you guys got a much higher match.

But then, I was 81% for Chief Anderson. Now I'm scared...

No new posts 07-09-2008 19:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by Barrdwing
I just wonder where Galactor keeps finding so many dimwit humans!

One word:

Inbreeding

ROFL 2 That must be it!

No new posts 07-09-2008 20:04 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I didn't look so closely at all my stats the first time I took the quizzes, so I did them again.

BOTP

Tiny 100%
Chief Anderson 81%
Princess 69%
Jason 50%
Zoltar 50%
Keyop 50%
Zark 44%
Col. Cronus 31%
Mark 25%

So, I am almost nothing like Mark, but I think I knew that...

Gatchaman

Sosai X 67%
Red Impulse 58%
Black Bird 58%
Ryu 58%
Devilstar 50%
Goon 42%
Jinpei 33%
Katse 35%
Joe 25%
Jun 25%
Nambu 25%
Ken 25%

I still have no explanation for these results!

No new posts 07-09-2008 20:12 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LB.... how did you get 100% Tiny??????? Shrug

No new posts 07-09-2008 22:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Double post.

Oppps!!!!

Wizard2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 07-09-2008 at 23:52.
No new posts 07-09-2008 23:45 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Well I finally got 100% Mark in the BOTP quiz. Big Grin

You scored as a Mark
You are Mark. People look up to you. You command respect, and have a kind heart. You have a magnetic personality, and often get by in life through favors from friends.
Mark 100%
Tiny 88%
Jason 88%
Princess 75%
Keyop 69%
Chief Anderson 63%
7-Zark-7 19%
Colonel Cronus 13%
Zoltar 13%

And I know how to get 100% Tiny I think....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 07-09-2008 at 23:53.
No new posts 07-09-2008 23:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

That doesn't really surprise me so much, though I thought I'd be closer to Chief Anderson. It's the Gatch quiz results that have me confused! How the hell am I like Sosai X?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 08-09-2008 at 05:42.
No new posts 08-09-2008 05:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:

That doesn't really surprise me so much, though I thought I'd be closer to Chief Anderson. It's the Gatch quiz results that have me confused! How the hell am I like Sosai X?

I don't understand how I'm Sosai X either. Maybe because I'm organized? I don't know...

At least we know our Gatch personalities match.... Wink

No new posts 08-09-2008 13:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I'm Princess 81% according to that quiz.

No new posts 08-09-2008 23:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

How the hell did I become a Black bird in Gatchaman??? I also scored evenly with Jun. I think the fine line was the "can you cook" question...

No new posts 08-09-2008 23:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, an ebony swan is, after all, a black bird!

(lame joke, I know...)

The Gatch quiz does seem to think a lot us here resemble villains.

No new posts 09-09-2008 02:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
The Gatch quiz does seem to think a lot us here resemble villains.

Well, perhaps due to the fact that we have paid homage to Gatch villains for 4 weeks in a row, most of us here definitely have a dark side that we are not really aware of, Evil1

BTW, fantastic and amusing results, everyone, glad to bring the quizzes back into the limelight.

No new posts 09-09-2008 07:48 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: