Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » To all celebrating
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page To all celebrating
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
To all celebrating Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day!!!

To the rest of you, I hope you enjoy your weekend too!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 30-08-2008 12:56 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks! That is the plan. I will be spending a good chunk of time on less-than-exciting house and yard projects, but there should be some time for fun too.

No new posts 30-08-2008 14:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks! I definitely plan on enjoying the last gasp of summer! Happy Labor Day! Sun

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-08-2008 14:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

I will take any excuse for a holiday, a barbecue, a card game and good friends. I hope everyone has a chance to enjoy the last gasp of summer fun.

No new posts 30-08-2008 19:06 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you GG.
I plan on having a great time as this last gasp of summer appears to have hit. It looks like we will be having a nice sunny and warm weekend. Time for one last chance to get sun on my legs and back before I have to head indoors and return to my ghostly complexion.

No new posts 30-08-2008 20:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I plan on working on the ER Episode Guide, and I'm also editing some page proofs for my publisher. My DD wants to try out the new Dungeons and Dragons system, so we may do that too.

No new posts 30-08-2008 20:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Happy Labor Day to those celebrating, and Happy Weekend to those who aren't!

Got a bbq to go to tomorrow, then Monday I'm going to kick back and do the complete opposite it of laboring! Pleased

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 31-08-2008 00:17 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

All I know is that I will be resting on Labor day.

No new posts 31-08-2008 03:32 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Sounds like all have some good things going on. I've been doing a less then labor job today.... ohh the fun of it! Flashing

No new posts 01-09-2008 16:56 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I have just completed a 2 hour drive home from my parents and will now try and relax for the rest of the day. We celebrated last night by having crab legs cooked on the BBQ and a nice bottle of wine. (It tastes so much better when Mom does the cooking for you. Wink)

With the sun and humidity it actually feels like a nice summer day instead of the last long weekend of Summer. I hope everyone else is enjoying or has enjoyed their BBQ's this weekend.

No new posts 01-09-2008 17:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

My labour day weekend has progressed well:

Pull weeds in the yard -check

Collect up large amount of leaves that are falling because the trees are too dry -check

Water a bunch of shrubs and plants because it hasn't rained in ages -check

Help the BF wash and paint the deck with sealer (ugh, nasty job) -check

Spend hours at Home Depot and Lowes with BF, looking for a better utility sink than what is currently in the laundry room and then stand around, bored silly, at electronics store while BF studies mysterious devices known as "KVM switches' -check

Cook out on the grill, drink wine, and then cling to the BF's motorcycle as he drives his around twisty local roads at (in my opinion) higher-than-necessary speeds -check (and I'm still alive)

No new posts 02-09-2008 00:19 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

A long weekend is always good!!!

No new posts 02-09-2008 00:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LB, that last one really does sound like fun!

No new posts 05-09-2008 18:04 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The food and wine, for sure. The motorcycle... well, I do enjoy it, and the BF's been riding them for 30+ years so I figure he knows what he's doing or he'd be dead by now, but I'm never really at ease, and I won't get on without my helmet, boots, leather jacket etc.

No new posts 05-09-2008 18:10 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was that way with certain people, have thought about getting my own scooter to ride to work. Will probably have all the gear, cause I don't want to wind up 6 feet under to soon.

No new posts 06-09-2008 03:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
RE: To all celebrating Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Have a wonderful and safe Labor Day!!!

To the rest of you, I hope you enjoy your weekend too!

Don't tell the New Labour Party over here overwise they will do exactly that......have a New Labour Day or evena week......AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH.

No new posts 06-09-2008 09:25 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: