Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Saturn!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  8  9  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Saturn!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good to see you back too, Saturn!! Even though you were internet-less, at least you had the DVD's to keep you company and give you your daily Eagle and Condor fix! Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 30-08-2008 11:43 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I hope your ISP gets its problems straightened out soon, Saturn, so you can come back to Gatchamania!

No new posts 30-08-2008 20:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

Dear TJ,Condorfan,Gogirl,Hinotori,Lborgia

Thank you so much for all your messages, guys. You are all very sweet indeed.Thanks

Hinotori, love the return of the Eagle in your avatar. We both do love the Eagle,right Luvu3 Eagle?

I still cannot give any good news though as my ISP has said that the problem might only be fixed by next week, so that means another week with no internet connection at home.Right now I am feeling just like Ryu who is asked to survive for a week without eating any snacks,Sick1

Anyway, I guess lady luck is still quite generous with me. Other than having my Gatchaman DVDs to distract me, I have lots of new PC games and then there is the latest season of The Amazing Race (my favorite reality show) on TV, yay!

And of course, the best thing is to have my "Eagle" finally home after a long business trip. I am sure that he will keep me "busy" for while too, wink wink, Wink1 Wink1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by saturn on 01-09-2008 at 02:24.
No new posts 01-09-2008 02:21 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Is the Amazing Race on TV for you right now, Saturn? The new season here doesn't begin until the end of September. Crying3 But ITA, it's one of my favorite shows!

No new posts 01-09-2008 20:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Is the Amazing Race on TV for you right now, Saturn? The new season here doesn't begin until the end of September. Crying3 But ITA, it's one of my favorite shows!

Dear TJ,

Wow,it is nice to know that there is another TAR fan in this board. We in Asia are actually quite lucky because we can watch both the American version (up until season 12) and the Asian version (the latest season 3 is starting to air on this Thursday).

I think that the creator should really consider to make the international version of TAR, so that people from different countries and nationalities can actually work together in a team. If that happens,maybe you and I can join together in a team, and I am sure that our relationships will be described as "Gatchamaniacs",Smirk

I am looking forward to the season 13 of the original Amazing Race. Hopefully it will air at the same time here in Asia.I have been missing Phil Keoghan so much, Smile

No new posts 02-09-2008 08:22 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Saturn I will admit to being ignorant and having no idea that there were international versions of the Amazing Race (except for a couple of one time events I heard of). That sounds great! Does the Asian version go around the world, or just through Asia?

Honestly, while I'm a good/experienced traveler, I would never want to be on the show. I would end up being one of those whiny girls who is always complaining. I tend to be that way when I'm stressed for time and lacking in sleep. I would be too tired to really enjoy myself on the race.

OTOH, my DH and my brother are dying to go on the show. They have applied for it before, but not been accepted. Frown

I went to Australia and New Zealand last January. In NZ, it was very weird to hear everyone talking like Phil Keoghan! Normally you think of his accent as being very unique.

But we did visit the bungee jump tower in Auckland where they have filmed a couple of challenges. That was exciting!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 02-09-2008 at 13:47.
No new posts 02-09-2008 13:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

Dear TJ
For TAR:Asia season 1, the contestants were actually only going around Asia, which many viewers might have thought to be very boring, therefore for season 2, they were going around the world, although only limited to some European countries.

I must admit that I don't think I will be a good contestant too, mainly because I have some phobias that will not help me to last long enough in the race. Like that one episode in the Asian version, where the contestants had to enter a big cage containing 4 HUGE snakes to retrieve the clue.Scared Not even the prize money of $1,000,000 would be able to motivate me to do that.

I also think that it was very brave of you to visit the bungee jump tower. I am actually quite afraid of heights (which is ironic because I declared myself as the "swan", but then again, she is afraid of bugs, while I certainly am not,Smile).

If you like Australia & New Zealand (I'm sure you do), perhaps one day you can visit Bali island in my country too. The Sanur beach in Bali is as beautiful as the Bondi Beach in Sydney, and of course, there are also bungee jump sites in Bali, in case you are into bungee jumping, Smile

I also would like to add that after I checked on my cable TV's guide, we in Asia are indeed able to watch TAR season 13 on the 29th September,yay! Can't wait for that.You must be very excited too.

In the meantime,please keep updating your "memories" story. You have kept me on edge as I kept trying to guess which character referred to which in BOTP.The visualisation of France in your series is fantastic.You make me want to go there someday,france

No new posts 04-09-2008 03:11 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by saturn
The visualisation of France in your series is fantastic.You make me want to go there someday,france

I agree with you completely there Saturn. She makes it sound so interesting, I almost want to book a ticket and go right this minute so I can see everything she is talking about. Big Grin

No new posts 04-09-2008 03:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
For TAR:Asia season 1, the contestants were actually only going around Asia, which many viewers might have thought to be very boring, therefore for season 2, they were going around the world, although only limited to some European countries.

That makes a lot of sense. The season of TAR that was most poorly rated here was the family edition, and IMHO it was because they didn't spend a lot of time traveling outside of the United States.

quote:
Like that one episode in the Asian version, where the contestants had to enter a big cage containing 4 HUGE snakes to retrieve the clue.Scared Not even the prize money of $1,000,000 would be able to motivate me to do that.

I don't think that would bother me so much as long as the snakes were still/unmoving. What would bother me more is the rat temple in India (from TAR Season 1).

quote:
I also think that it was very brave of you to visit the bungee jump tower.

Did I say that I bungee-jumped? No. But we were in downtown Auckland and it's a big landmark there. We went up to the top to take in the view and watch the jumpers.

That being said, I wouldn't mind trying bungee-jumping. And lots of that kind of stuff that they do on the Race sees like the perfect way to do it (to me). For example, when they skydive, they're strapped to a professional person who does all the work. I think I would enjoy that, as it would make me feel safe, rather than me having to do it myself and remember when to pull the parachute cord. Wink

quote:
perhaps one day you can visit Bali island in my country too. The Sanur beach in Bali is as beautiful as the Bondi Beach in Sydney

Would you believe that we never made it to Bondi? Instead we went up to the Great Barrier Reef for a few days and spent some time on an island there enjoying the reef.

But yes, I would love to see Bali! I enjoy traveling, and it is my goal to see the majority of the world (at least the warmer parts Wink ) at some time in my life. I think the closest I have been to Bali is Singapore, which is clearly not very close. In fact, our Australia/New Zealand trip is the only time I have been across the Equator.

quote:
we in Asia are indeed able to watch TAR season 13 on the 29th September,yay! Can't wait for that.You must be very excited too.

That makes sense, because here it premieres on September 28, but your clocks are so far ahead of ours, that it will be the 29th for you by the time I am watching it! Wink

And yes, we are excited. Big Grin

quote:
In the meantime,please keep updating your "memories" story. You have kept me on edge as I kept trying to guess which character referred to which in BOTP.The visualisation of France in your series is fantastic.You make me want to go there someday,france

I am glad you are enjoying it! I have 2 more chapters posted this morning. I haven't visited all of the places in France I use in that story, but some of them. I have always wanted to go to Corsica, but it hasn't been in the cards yet. I have been to Paris a few times though, including in the Catacombs. It's really neat down there, and that's just the 'touristy' version! I also went to Mont Blanc/Chamonix on my honeymoon. At the time, the highway underneath the mountain was closed because of a massive accident that severely damage the tunnel. In my fic I refer to that restoration (a little vaguely) as the time when the secret lab was being built.

And yes, it makes me want to go back too! I'll be traveling to Europe next summer, but that's 11 months away...

No new posts 04-09-2008 13:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Bondi Beach is average.... (I would have taken you over there if you showed an interest, but honestly you saw more on the harbour.)

The Northern beaches are prettier in Sydney.

TJ you saw the most beautiful beaches in the Whitsundays!

No new posts 05-09-2008 05:53 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:

That makes a lot of sense. The season of TAR that was most poorly rated here was the family edition, and IMHO it was because they didn't spend a lot of time traveling outside of the United States.

IMHO,the family edition was also my least favorite season of TAR so far, perhaps because of not too much challenging tasks and lack of drama (bickering and all that), Smile. I still watched it though at that time, because it did give me lots of information about different states in US and their historical landmarks.

quote:
I don't think that would bother me so much as long as the snakes were still/unmoving. What would bother me more is the rat temple in India (from TAR Season 1).

Well, the snakes were still indeed, but the route info clues were wrapped inside their bodies, which meant that you had to touch them to take the clues away.They were not poisonous, but I will never in a million years touch a snake.Yes, my snake phobia is that severe. Rats are different thing though, well, perhaps I have seen so many rats in my whole life (you can see them on the street here quite often, sadly it's true), that I am not really bothered by them already.

quote:
Did I say that I bungee-jumped? No. But we were in downtown Auckland and it's a big landmark there. We went up to the top to take in the view and watch the jumpers.

That's what I meant when I said that you were very brave. Because I also had fear of heights, it would take lots of courage for me to go to to the top of a tall building, but I can see that you have no problems with it at all.

quote:

Would you believe that we never made it to Bondi? Instead we went up to the Great Barrier Reef for a few days and spent some time on an island there enjoying the reef.

I would love to visit the Great Barrier Reef too. Actually I plan to go to Australia next year,and although my main purpose is only to attend my student's wedding in Sydney, perhaps I can make up some time to go to Queensland and visit the Great Barrier Reef, the scenery over there must be breathtaking.

quote:
But yes, I would love to see Bali! I enjoy traveling, and it is my goal to see the majority of the world (at least the warmer parts Wink ) at some time in my life. I think the closest I have been to Bali is Singapore, which is clearly not very close. In fact, our Australia/New Zealand trip is the only time I have been across the Equator.

If you like tropical places, then Bali is definitely the right choice for you. The flight from Singapore to Bali will take around 5-6 hours. Singapore is nearer to my place, though, The flight from Singapore to my place (Medan) will only take 45 minutes. Although my place is not really as tropical as Bali, but we do have famous tourist spots such as Lake Toba, which is actually the largest volcanic lake in the world.Just to give you some ideas since you really like travelling,Smile!

quote:
I am glad you are enjoying it! I have 2 more chapters posted this morning. I haven't visited all of the places in France I use in that story, but some of them. I have always wanted to go to Corsica, but it hasn't been in the cards yet. I have been to Paris a few times though, including in the Catacombs. It's really neat down there, and that's just the 'touristy' version! I also went to Mont Blanc/Chamonix on my honeymoon. At the time, the highway underneath the mountain was closed because of a massive accident that severely damage the tunnel. In my fic I refer to that restoration (a little vaguely) as the time when the secret lab was being built.

And yes, it makes me want to go back too! I'll be traveling to Europe next summer, but that's 11 months away...

You are very lucky indeed. I love travelling too, but me and my DH's crazy work schedules will not allow that, and of course there is that budget problem, Smile!
Hope that you will have a fantastic holiday in Europe next summer.We in this board will definitely miss you when you will not be around at that time.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by saturn on 05-09-2008 at 09:37.
No new posts 05-09-2008 09:34 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
They were not poisonous, but I will never in a million years touch a snake.Yes, my snake phobia is that severe. Rats are different thing though, well, perhaps I have seen so many rats in my whole life (you can see them on the street here quite often, sadly it's true), that I am not really bothered by them already.

See, rats would bother me, because I would feel them scurrying across my feet and know that they could bite and carry diseases. I'd probably be a little nervous touching the snake, but if it just lay there, I'd probably be okay. Maybe we would make a good team after all! ROFL 2

Just goes to show you, everyone has their own things they fear!

quote:
Because I also had fear of heights, it would take lots of courage for me to go to to the top of a tall building, but I can see that you have no problems with it at all.

Huggles As I said, we all have our own fears. My big phobia is needles.

quote:
I would love to visit the Great Barrier Reef too. Actually I plan to go to Australia next year,and although my main purpose is only to attend my student's wedding in Sydney, perhaps I can make up some time to go to Queensland and visit the Great Barrier Reef, the scenery over there must be breathtaking.

Yes, that's what happened to us. We were going to be in Sydney and wanted to go up to see the reef, and then circumstances worked out well for us to do that as part of our journey.

quote:
If you like tropical places, then Bali is definitely the right choice for you.

Well, like everything else, tropical places can have their ups and downs. There is warmth and beautiful beaches and tropical fruit, but also giant bugs and incredible humidity in some places. Think Survivor... the places look gorgeous, but after experiencing the 'true' wilderness, everyone is ready to go home... Wink

quote:
such as Lake Toba, which is actually the largest volcanic lake in the world.Just to give you some ideas since you really like travelling,Smile!

I have not heard of that! I will have to pit it on my list. I'm not sure when we might get back to Asia, but that sounds wonderful!

quote:
You are very lucky indeed. I love travelling too, but me and my DH's crazy work schedules will not allow that, and of course there is that budget problem, Smile!

That's where teaching comes in handy. I have certain times each year that I KNOW I will be off from work, and we can plan our travels then. DH can take time off anytime, as long as he puts in the request far enough in advance (and we're usually planning vacations a year or more in advance). For example, we've already got trips set for next summer and January 2010. Far enough in advance for you? Wink

But yes, I miss my time on the boards when I am away. It is also a lot of work when I get back to catch up on everything!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 05-09-2008 at 13:57.
No new posts 05-09-2008 13:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

Saturn, I love that picture in your sig.... It's beautiful!

I just want to Jumping for joy when I see it. Is that weird? lol

No new posts 05-09-2008 19:30 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Yes, that's what happened to us. We were going to be in Sydney and wanted to go up to see the reef, and then circumstances worked out well for us to do that as part of our journey.

I was very ecstatic indeed when I received the invitation from my ex-student who had migrated to Australia, as now I have a good reason to spend some of my savings to visit the land down under. This will also be the first time I travel to a country where everyone will actually be speaking in English all the time; it will definitely be a whole new experience for me. Animeparty

quote:
Well, like everything else, tropical places can have their ups and downs. There is warmth and beautiful beaches and tropical fruit, but also giant bugs and incredible humidity in some places. Think Survivor... the places look gorgeous, but after experiencing the 'true' wilderness, everyone is ready to go home... Wink

I can understand why you are looking for a warmer climate. As for me, since I have been living in this humid country since birth, I will definitely prefer to travel to countries with cooler climate such as Switzerland or Russia. I am dying to know what snow feels like.snowing

quote:

That's where teaching comes in handy. I have certain times each year that I KNOW I will be off from work, and we can plan our travels then. DH can take time off anytime, as long as he puts in the request far enough in advance (and we're usually planning vacations a year or more in advance). For example, we've already got trips set for next summer and January 2010. Far enough in advance for you? Wink

Wow, you&your DH are definitely good planners. I wish I could be like that too, but since I am teaching part-time in 6 different colleges, it is quite difficult to synchronize my teaching schedules to accommodate a work leave. My DH is working in a company that is clearly understaffed, so a leave permission is most often a rare privilege.

In any case, I am impressed by your ability to balance work, family, recreation, and yet at the same time, still have enough time to write all of your fabulous fanfics all this time. Superb, indeed.Bowdown

This also applies to other members of this board who have been actively contributing to this board in spite of your busy daily life. You all really keep this board alive.

No new posts 06-09-2008 08:26 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by damieon
Saturn, I love that picture in your sig.... It's beautiful!

I just want to Jumping for joy when I see it. Is that weird? lol

Dear Damieon

Yes, I think the picture is very beautiful too. That's why I decided to use it as my signature.

If you like the picture, you can check the artist's other works in his official website:
http://www7a.biglobe.ne.jp/~secretwings/

These are links to other websites with pictures of similar characteristics with the above artist:

Yutaka Kagaya
http://www.kagayastudio.com/

Shu
http://shu-littlebit.com/

No new posts 06-09-2008 08:47 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Saturn, I meant to say how much loved the image in your sig too! It's beautiful!

And thanks so much for sharing the links! The art is absolutely stunning!! I've bookmarked the pages so I can admire the pictures again and again.

Just a warning for us English-speakers! The pages are Japanese based, so you have to click around to find the right links (but it's sooooo worth it!!) Smile

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 06-09-2008 14:12 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
This will also be the first time I travel to a country where everyone will actually be speaking in English all the time; it will definitely be a whole new experience for me. Animeparty

At least you speak a fair bit of the language! My French isn't nearly as good as your English, Saturn (I consider myself at a 'kindergartener level' there) and I'm still fairly comfortable traveling in France, and other French-speaking parts of the world. JMHO, but I think you'll be just fine. Huggles

quote:
I will definitely prefer to travel to countries with cooler climate such as Switzerland or Russia. I am dying to know what snow feels like.snowing

I have the same thing with my kids! We live in California in a part of the state where it never snows. A couple of times each winter we drive into the mountains and go skiing and it's such a big deal for them to play in the snow... it's lots of fun if you only have to live with it for a day or two. But once you have to start clearing it out and lugging heavy winter clothing around, it loses its appeal... Wink

quote:
Wow, you&your DH are definitely good planners. I wish I could be like that too, but since I am teaching part-time in 6 different colleges, it is quite difficult to synchronize my teaching schedules to accommodate a work leave. My DH is working in a company that is clearly understaffed, so a leave permission is most often a rare privilege.

Six different colleges? Wow! I don't blame you for being busy! I can't imagine balancing all of the schedules and demands in two, much less six! I have a second job outside of teaching, but that involves work-at-home writing that I do on my own schedule.

quote:
In any case, I am impressed by your ability to balance work, family, recreation, and yet at the same time, still have enough time to write all of your fabulous fanfics all this time. Superb, indeed.Bowdown

LOL, what's given is that 'recreation' you talk about. Since I started getting into Gatch fanfic, I haven't seen very many movies, read nearly as many books, and my TV-viewing has gone way down.

My other secret with the writing (which isn't really a secret) is that I bring a notebook around with me when I expect to be sitting around somewhere. It's amazing how much writing I can get done in 5-20 minute spurts when I'm sitting around somewhere.

No new posts 06-09-2008 16:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Saturn it is good to see you back online. Also your picture is very pretty and thanks so much for sharing the links.

TJ, your tips are something that I should follow, you really amaze me at how much you accomplish on the sites, let alone in your own personnel life. (travel and all)

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 06-09-2008 17:08 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
You have a big advantage over me...he lives in American therefore does more concerts there.... They don't come to Australia very much at all.

What can I say Hino...I must confess that I"m a touch jealous of your collection.

Don't forget that I was born and raised (and live) in New Jersey, and the NJ shows were always very special for them... Lots of visits (and extended engagements) at the Meadowlands Arena or Giants Stadium. Heck, this past October they played 10 nights at the new Prudential Center in Newark!

But if it makes you feel any better, I haven't been going to their shows as much as I had been in years past. It's just too darn expensive now. Ah, for the days when concert tickets were US$17.50 for the good seats!!

Hino, what about the days when it was open floor. A small price (usually below 20 dollars) and you could be down front with their sweet dripping on to you. My first experience with that was, Look What The Cat Dragged IN by Poison!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 06-09-2008 17:26 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
TJ, your tips are something that I should follow, you really amaze me at how much you accomplish on the sites, let alone in your own personnel life. (travel and all)

Um, my tip was not to have a life outside of Gatch and work and family. And I have dragged my family into my Gatch obsession!

No new posts 06-09-2008 19:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  8  9  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  8  9  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: