Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » Elfen Lied
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Elfen Lied
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Zero Shift Zero Shift is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-05-2004

spacer
Elfen Lied Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is a series I just discovered. It's currently out in Japan and I think has recently been licensed by ADV to be released in the States at some point.

It's a 13 episode series. I really don't know what the overall story is about, but the first episode was VERY violent and had a lot of nudity. Of course, for me, those are positive elements. It started out in some type of government facility. There was this naked girl locked in some types of restraining device and she had a big metal helmet thing on her head. She eventually breaks free and slaughters all the guards during her escape. She kills with some sort of telepathic ability of some sort. Invisible forces cut the guards in half, cut off theirs heads, etc. It's pretty crazy.

The story seems somewhat interesting so far, so I'll definitely be checking it out. I just hope they don't censor it when it comes out over here.

You got to lose to know how to win

No new posts 19-10-2004 04:17 Zero Shift is offline Send an Email to Zero Shift Search for Posts by Zero Shift Add Zero Shift to your Buddy List Add Zero Shift to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ChthonianGod
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Uh, what series is this that we will avoid?

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 19-10-2004 16:18 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sounds like a good one to me! I enjoy blood and gore, as long as it's animated.

No new posts 20-10-2004 04:43 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

Death and distruction plus a little bit of plastic anime boobie footage? I'm there dude.

You know, for a while, I thought by the title "Elvin Lied" you were posting a thread chastising Elfin Ruler. LOL

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 20-10-2004 12:59 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

hehe me too Big Grin

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 21-10-2004 01:19 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

*blushes guiltily*

me three.

Sorry Elvin

Huggles

No new posts 21-10-2004 19:26 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Zero Shift Zero Shift is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-05-2004

spacer

Oi.

Well, I'm not one to oggle over titties in anime...

I'm just happy that there's an anime nowadays which follows the old-school anime formula in which good story + violence + nudity = good stuff.

Like Ghost In The Shell!

You got to lose to know how to win

No new posts 23-10-2004 05:53 Zero Shift is offline Send an Email to Zero Shift Search for Posts by Zero Shift Add Zero Shift to your Buddy List Add Zero Shift to your Contact List AIM Screenname: ChthonianGod
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Wonder what Elvin's gonna think? *smirk*

No new posts 24-10-2004 03:03 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: