Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Spanish Battle of the Planets CD
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Spanish Battle of the Planets CD
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Spanish Battle of the Planets CD Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

As I'm sure some of you are aware, when Battle of the Planets aired in Spain during the 1980s, the series was given a new theme song. This song was titled "Comando G" (As G-Force was renamed 'Commando G' in Spain), and was sung by a kids group named Parchis. Parchis also recorded three other BotP-related songs, though the other three songs were not used in the series. Instead, they were released on a pair of EP records, as well as appearing on various Parchis LP records.

One of these LP records was titled "Comando G," and included both the new theme and a song for Zark titled "Zark-7," as well as songs like Spanish language versions of "Video Killed the Radio Star," "Animals, Animals, Animals," and "Man Gave Names To All the Animals."

Well, the Comando G LP record has finally be released on CD, thanks to a Spanish music comapny named Divucsa. Along with the 10 tracks that were on the original LP, they also added another of the Parchis BotP songs, "La Batalla de los Planetas." The covers for this disc can be found at the Divucsa website at:

Divucsa

If you're wondering what the songs sound like, they were included as part of the bonus material on one of the ADV Gatchaman DVDs, or you can see some music videos that the Parchis did for them on YouTube at:

Comando G

La Batalla de los Planetas

Unfortunately, I've been unable to find a place where you can order the CD, though I do know that it can be found on eBay, if you wish to look there.

Just figured you'd like to know!

James

No new posts 15-12-2007 23:42 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

James, that video was hysterical! Thanks so much for sharing!

Now... where can I get THOSE Gatch costumes? Wink

No new posts 16-12-2007 01:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL, I like the kids!

No new posts 16-12-2007 06:35 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
LOL, I like the kids!

OMG I did remenber Los Parchis I used to have the Record...& sang the song!!!

Entre galaxias...
hay una guerra
el commando... que defiende nuestra tierra de invasores.
es valiente... y se enfrenta con spectra sin temores...hay peligros aventuras...pero siempre el commando G trinfara...
El comando... librara el mundo de Spectra y sus horrores
Entre galaxias... hay una guerra
De ella depende nuestro planeta...
Mutacion!
La batalla de los Planetas es la gran guerra
interespacial por la fuerza es que mi amar
les destella
El centro Neptuno esta bajo el mar... desde alli puede controlar de vigia en ese lugar estacion de...
super poderes de las galaxias... que se enfrentaron en mis batallas...
zarko 7 ya borraron las pantallas siderales...
da la alarma y el Fenix vuela rutas espaciales
Nuevo ataque nueva presa que los spectra quieren a la tierra arrasar...
tienen mucho... el commando intentara otra vez ganarle.

super poderes de las galaxias que se enfrentaron en mis batallas.

Fenix en llamas!
La batalla de los Planetas es la gran guerra
interespacial por la fuerza es que mi amar
les destella.. El centro Neptuno esta bajo el mar desde alli puede controlar de vigia en ese lugar estacion...
Oh God that was fun!!.. I was 10 yrs old again!!! Mosh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ladygalactor777 on 31-08-2008 at 03:15.
No new posts 31-08-2008 03:09 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Absolutely hilarious, James! I loved watching the little kid trying to do the "robot"! pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-08-2008 12:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you James.
I had a good laugh at that video.

I do wonder what bird Uniforms they are wearing. animewink

No new posts 01-09-2008 17:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

The kids were rather cute, I'm just jealous that I never had a costume that good as a kid!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 05-09-2008 18:10 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: