Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » You know you're watching a lot of Eagle Riders when...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You know you're watching a lot of Eagle Riders when...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nambu Doozer, I love it! He even looks like he's lecturing!

(There was an animated Fraggle Rock?)

But the Doozers built and the Fraggles destroyed (or, well, ate) what the Doozers constructed.

But, if it were the other way around....

Ken would have to be "Gobo," the leader. That would make Joe "Red" -wrong gender, but she was the feisty, impatient one who often butted heads with Gobo. Jun plays guitar so she could be Mokey, the artistic one. That would leave Jinpei as Wembley and Ryu as Boober.

Hmm, not the best fits, really.

I miss Jim Henson. It was a sad, sad day for me when I heard he'd died.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 27-08-2008 at 16:59.
No new posts 27-08-2008 16:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Oh, I think I would want some extremely specific "pieces"! I doubt that Lego makes them though.

Oh, my.... I think we found a new market.... smut Lego! pound

Okay, leaving the smut implications aside for a moment... At Comic COn, CD and Springie and I attended the Adult Lego seminar. What I hadn't realized is that most of the people there were the ones who have 'stores' on bricklink. Bricklink is an awesome site that lets you search for very specific (sometimes rare) Lego pieces. So if you need an exact piece to complete, say, a kit your husband got in 1979, that's where you can find it.

(Not that I've ever shopped for specific Lego pieces to complete my DH's childhood kits... oh, who am I kidding? He loved it though. One of the best gifts he ever got!)

An adult lego seminar? I have got to get myself to a Comic Con. And check out bricklink.

Your DH is too cool, TJ!

No new posts 27-08-2008 17:01 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hino, that's great! ROFL 2 He really does look like Nambu! Now he just needs a vest and tie...

No new posts 27-08-2008 17:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

HAHAHA Nambu doozer!!! haha He needs a pointer tho! Big Grin

Wow im in heaven, in a thread where I can share my love for legos and not be made fun of!!! YAY!!

Car

No new posts 27-08-2008 18:37 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by trideegurl2

Wow im in heaven, in a thread where I can share my love for legos and not be made fun of!!! YAY!!

I agree! Most people give you weird looks if you admit that you're in your thirties (in my case) and like to play with lego.

I found it a great way to relax and de-stress during grad school (this was before I discovered Gatchaman).

No new posts 27-08-2008 20:24 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You guys hang around in the wrong crowds. Vive les Geeks! Many of our friends like Lego, and everyone thinks it's great that DH ha all of his childhood Lego sets and likes to put them together.

No new posts 27-08-2008 21:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Xephon0930 Xephon0930 is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-04-2009

spacer

Making a lego version of the gatchaspartan that is accurate is harder than I thought. Bong

No new posts 13-04-2009 21:55 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I see this is the thread you're talking about! I'm glad you found it! Doh2

Xephon0930, my son was 5 when he made these. He just built them out of his head, without actually looking at a proper picture when he did it. I'm sure if he were actively trying to make one while looking at a picture it would be somewhat better. Wink

No new posts 13-04-2009 23:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I was hoping to scrap some parts from the Star Wars series and the Lego Space Explorers to get me in the mood.

oh and I think I got screwed as a Gatchaman fan because I saw the New God Phoenix,Gatchaspartan,OAV God Phoenix,and then the original. Crying4

No new posts 14-04-2009 23:25 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Xephon0930
oh and I think I got screwed as a Gatchaman fan because I saw the New God Phoenix,Gatchaspartan,OAV God Phoenix,and then the original. Crying4

But the important thing is that you've seen them all! Wink

No new posts 15-04-2009 00:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

You are lucky Xephon, I wish I could watch them all, well understand them all to be able to enjoy watching them all.

No new posts 15-04-2009 01:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

My first love is the Original ship with the indivdual mecha's transmuting along with them I always thought that was cool., the chicken ship in Gatch II...mmm someone had a sense of humour in the design deptartment...

And the there was the Gatchasparten... they ran out of ideas but it worked well for the Hypershoot effects. At least the Owl didn't have to saty with the ship and join in on the missions more in the next series. (Gatch II as well.)

The more I have looked at the Gatchasparten the more I warm to it. As a RL ship it would be amazing the way it all comes together from the their individual mechas...

Anyway thats my my2cents worth about the three ships in the main series.

No new posts 15-04-2009 09:50 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

f15 I think the Gatchaspartan is a superior ship than the Chicken Ship in G2.Design-wise of course.Even though the Hypershoot like Dr. Manhattan,can give you radioactivity-induced cancer.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Xephon0930 on 15-04-2009 at 21:39.
No new posts 15-04-2009 21:39 Xephon0930 is offline Send an Email to Xephon0930 Search for Posts by Xephon0930 Add Xephon0930 to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: