Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Good news and bad news (tempory)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good news and bad news (tempory)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday!!!

As far as being 21... You're a senior in college, live at home, have a part-time job working retail (ugh), drink and do stupid things with your crazy friends lol, parents complain about money and not helping out more...

That's just me though Wink

No new posts 23-08-2008 13:45 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So, thinking about it more, being 21 is all about edging into adulthood while still being able to get away with some irresponsible behaviour. I enjoyed it, but if I could have frozen time, I'd have done it when I was 25 -that was a good year too.

No new posts 23-08-2008 22:06 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by shamrokchick
Happy Birthday!!!

As far as being 21... You're a senior in college, live at home, have a part-time job working retail (ugh), drink and do stupid things with your crazy friends lol, parents complain about money and not helping out more...

That's just me though Wink

Except for being in college and do stupid things, that me right now.

No new posts 28-08-2008 11:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
So, thinking about it more, being 21 is all about edging into adulthood while still being able to get away with some irresponsible behaviour. I enjoyed it, but if I could have frozen time, I'd have done it when I was 25 -that was a good year too.

Oh no... I got married at 20... was that irresponsible behaviour??? gulp.

But then for a young married couple we did go out a lot to pubs and we lived closer to the city..... (For any newbies, I'm an Aussie who lives in Sydney.)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 28-08-2008 at 12:24.
No new posts 28-08-2008 12:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Hardly! You must have been wise beyond your years. I know I was far too immature for marriage when I was 21.

I did meet my BF for the first time (briefly, at a party) when I was 21, but we didn't actually date until the following year, and it really didn't work out well at all! We reconnected when I was in my very late 20s, and things have gone much better...

Still not married, though!

No new posts 28-08-2008 12:46 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I don't think I was ready for marriage when I was 20! I still felt like just a kid! But then, I'm not very mature now! (at somewhat slightly older than 20 Wink )

No new posts 28-08-2008 13:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am single and proud of it. Much cheaper as well.

No new posts 28-08-2008 15:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
I am single and proud of it. Much cheaper as well.

Which is true!...
I'm a happy mother of one cat!....hahahahaha
Just me & kitty...

No new posts 28-08-2008 17:58 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

By any chance is it a white fluffly cat which often sits on your lap purring while you stroke it?

No new posts 28-08-2008 18:29 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88

But then for a young married couple we did go out a lot to pubs and we lived closer to the city..... (For any newbies, I'm an Aussie who lives in Sydney.)

Lol.. times are different too... my mother was married and had me at 21. I'm still single and loving it.

No new posts 28-08-2008 18:38 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

A bit late, but Birthday1 Met! I hope you had a great party there!

No new posts 28-08-2008 18:50 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No party, but 5 lovely pints and great rock music.

No new posts 28-08-2008 18:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: