Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » GatchaFic Road Map?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GatchaFic Road Map?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
What is the meaning of life?

(and I hope someone gets that or I'm going to feel REALLY geeky)

Wow, that is better than mine TJ. I forgot about that one.

No new posts 20-08-2008 12:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Springie

*scratches head* Huh???? Winknudge

Oh, Springie - we can't leave you in the dark!

Thank you, Springie and GoGirl! I had no idea what TJ was referring to... (guess I'm not quite as geeky as I thought!) Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 22-08-2008 23:53 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Whew! Hino that makes me feel better...I wasn't the only one...yeah, my geekiness only goes so deep, I guess...but I like to think I have true geek potential!

And Maddy! Good to see you around these parts! I am impressed you beat out con-goers at the quiz! What kind of questions did they ask?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-08-2008 00:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Springie

*scratches head* Huh???? Winknudge

Oh, Springie - we can't leave you in the dark!

Thank you, Springie and GoGirl! I had no idea what TJ was referring to... (guess I'm not quite as geeky as I thought!) Big Grin

If you are looking for some comedy, geeky escapism the Hitchhikers Guide and its sequels are a great, fun read. Perfect for traveling or vacationing.

Although guys tend to get overly excited if you mention you like the books and start quoting all sorts of things that really are not as impressive as they think they are. (Or, maybe that is not fair and I am just bitter.)

No new posts 23-08-2008 04:34 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:

If you are looking for some comedy, geeky escapism the Hitchhikers Guide and its sequels are a great, fun read. Perfect for traveling or vacationing.

Although guys tend to get overly excited if you mention you like the books and start quoting all sorts of things that really are not as impressive as they think they are. (Or, maybe that is not fair and I am just bitter.)

Hee, and then there are the ones who keep quoting Monty Python...

I agree, the books are great!

No new posts 23-08-2008 13:55 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:

This just proves that you are hanging around with the right crowd, GoGirl! In the wrong crowd, you would mention the books and they would be like, 'HUH?'

No new posts 23-08-2008 15:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

You mean like me...*scratches head* HUH? animewink

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-08-2008 15:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: