Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » You know you're watching a lot of Eagle Riders when...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page You know you're watching a lot of Eagle Riders when...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
You know you're watching a lot of Eagle Riders when... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As most of you know, I am hard at work on my Eagle Riders Episode Guide. So what does my son do? He makes a Gatchaspartan (uh... Ultra Eagle 5) out of Lego. Twice. in TWO days.

Notice the second one has Ken surfing on the top... all I need is a Hypershoot for Ken! ROFL 2

No new posts 23-08-2008 00:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think you could say you have now fully corrupted (influenced) your son TJ.
He does not have a chance. Soon he will be online chatting to us as much as you do. Winknudge

And maybe one day he will feel the "need" to write down one of those beautiful stories he tells, for us. With all the variation confusions.

No new posts 23-08-2008 01:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LOL... I don't even understand half of them, but I hear various phrases as he plays... too funny!

No new posts 23-08-2008 01:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

What a riot! That U E 5 is amazing! Your DS is very talented, TJ! Inverted1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 23-08-2008 03:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Wow, he's good at Lego! A future Engineering major perhaps? My nephew's 12 and he doesn't make lego things as well as that.

And this is from someone who used to buy her nephew Lego, Christmas and birthdays, because really she wanted to build stuff with it herself (and did).

No new posts 23-08-2008 03:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL, LB! He's been doing Lego for 2 years now. It helps a lot that the instructions are pictorial. He's put together a lot of Star Wars and Mars Mission ships, so I guess the Gatchaspartan with its paper airplane shape isn't that far apart. Wink

No new posts 23-08-2008 03:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Even with that, he's still doing well. I loved lego so much as a kid, but never had much luck getting my nephew into it. About three years ago, I took his lego and spent a happy day using nearly all of it, constructing an 8-story castle with internal staircases, balconies, turrets, and what-not, and it is still standing in the corner of my sister's family room.

And where, oh, where did you get the lego Eagle?

No new posts 23-08-2008 04:11 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

lb, I was wondering the same thing! Love the lego Eagle. That is quite the pirze. I build things with lego for my nephew, but he just likes destroying them. Maybe he is a birdie-in-training practicing how to blow up mechas?

No new posts 23-08-2008 04:18 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I want to see this castle, LB!

The Ken isn't Lego, even though it's done in the same style. There are no holes in the feet or legs that would allow him to connect with the Lego blocks.

I got this whole set for Christmas a couple of years ago:

If you like them, I've seen them around EBay and a few other places. James was trying to sell a set a little while ago too.

No new posts 23-08-2008 04:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ha! Well, it was still standing the last time I was at her house. I could try to get a pic the next time I'm there.

I love the lego Gatchaman team! I can usually resist the urge to buy action figures, but these are lego!

Isn't Jinpei a little too tall, though?

Is Dr. Nambu holding a rifle? Go Nambu!

No new posts 23-08-2008 04:29 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I love Nambu in this! If it is possible, he looks even *stiffer* then usual? Those are a wonderful little set and I love that your DS has adopted them.

I second the motion for a pic of the lego castle. Please!?

No new posts 23-08-2008 04:38 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:

Actually, Nambu is holding a pointer, not a rifle. Just what he needs for his many lectures.

Those figures actually turn up on eBay fairly regularly. Just doing a quick check there right now turned up three sets of them being offered, at varying prices. So, if any of you want them, they're available if you're willing to put in a little effort to get them.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 23-08-2008 at 09:44.
No new posts 23-08-2008 09:34 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's a rather large pointer -perhaps he's planning to whack anyone who doesn't pay attention to his lectures.

If I'd had them all a couple years ago, I think I would have had better luck getting my nephew hooked on lego -he loves Gatchaman. But all I had were Harry Potter lego characters.

I've actually never bought or sold anything on Ebay, but I am tempted...

No new posts 23-08-2008 14:21 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88

It's a pointer! So he can give his lectures! pound

And yes, Jinpei is too tall and Joe is too short. Wink

No new posts 23-08-2008 15:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, I should have read the rest of the thread. James explained the pointer already! Just imagine where Nambu can stick it.... Big Grin

And look what I found! (No, it's not mine.)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 23-08-2008 at 15:34.
No new posts 23-08-2008 15:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow! Someone was really creative here! The lego has, unfortunately, given her rather, um, prominent nipples, though. Laugh1

Still, I wonder if I could make a Condor...

No new posts 23-08-2008 16:02 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

So true lb - good thing she isn't from the OAV or they would have had to have built her with those super-sized legos they make for toddlers.

No new posts 23-08-2008 16:19 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

LOL
You two are Baaaaaaaaad!!!!! Bowdown 2

No new posts 23-08-2008 17:11 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
So true lb - good thing she isn't from the OAV or they would have had to have built her with those super-sized legos they make for toddlers.

But, I don't think they make bouncy Legos.... ROFL 2

No new posts 23-08-2008 21:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212

But, I don't think they make bouncy Legos.... ROFL 2

Ha! I've certainly never seen it, and I hope I never do!

I certainly would not need any "bouncy" lego (or duplo) to make my Condor.

No new posts 23-08-2008 21:51 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: