Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Here's to the Goons!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Here's to the Goons!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
RE: Here's to the Goons! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Okay, I think we decided that this week is Goon Week! So feel free to post anything you love about the goons!

One of my favourite goon moments is in episode 90. Katse has been replaced by Dr. Finger, who has launched a new mecha, and he is demanding to know why the Science Ninja Team hasn't attacked it yet, "they always attack when I'm in charge!" and the goon with him asks "um, who's side are you on?" (it might just be the ADV dub, but it makes me laugh every time.)

I also get a big kick out of the two heavy-drinking goons that Jinpei ends up working for in ep. 71, where Jinpei is so disgusted at their uselessness he says to himself "I almost feel sorry for Katse."

More will come to me, as I think about it...

No new posts 19-08-2008 01:31 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Oh jeez...now I have fic fodder...Jun wears the goon costume, and Ken wears the Captain costume...pound

You know, Ebony once wrote me a smutlet fic about Ken and Jun and costumes. Perhaps she'd do one for you too! Wink

No new posts 19-08-2008 02:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oh reeeeeallly? Care to share it with us, Ebony?
I always thought Ken might have a fetish for Jun's birdstyle...but then again, what guy wouldn't? I know the guys at the comicon sure appreciated TJ's birdstyle! Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-08-2008 03:10 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Ebony, you read my mind...I was wondering if they kept those costumes for Halloween, too! Although, Jun has a "thing" for Ken in that Captain disguise...I think she may have a little fetish...Kiiiiiiinkyyyyy...Winknudge

Oh jeez...now I have fic fodder...Jun wears the goon costume, and Ken wears the Captain costume...pound

Maybe you can include it in your story you are writing ... Oppps I forgot that is a Condor story right?

Uh yeah... you're talking about that fic that may remain unfinished forever at this rate...I don't think that scenario would quite fit in...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-08-2008 03:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

You know, Ebony once wrote me a smutlet fic about Ken and Jun and costumes. Perhaps she'd do one for you too! Wink

Do you know the image that created!!! What happens when the Swan and the Eagle get caught up all alone on an abandoned Galactor base in the middle of no where... They are stranded and have to find a way to stay warm while the wait for the rest of the team....smut....

No new posts 19-08-2008 05:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Sounds like that would make a good challenge Ebony ... pose that, minus the smut comment, and see what people come up with for a story. (You could put in smut optional.) Wink3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 19-08-2008 at 12:17.
No new posts 19-08-2008 12:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
oh reeeeeallly? Care to share it with us, Ebony?

It's on ff.net.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3561424/1/The_mile_high_club

No new posts 19-08-2008 15:40 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

How did I miss that one! I *knew* Ken had a costume fetish! Too cute, Ebony!

Animeluv

No new posts 19-08-2008 18:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Somehow I'd missed it too. Now we know what Ken thinks about when he's flying.
Smirk

Now that I think about it, Jun had a "naughty nurse" costume in Ebony's fic about Joe and the dentist -she's developing a collection...

No new posts 19-08-2008 20:00 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

Since I was scanning in some cels, I figured I'd use the opportunity to share a couple of them that related well with the theme for this week.

First up, we have Ken, wishing he'd chosen Door #2.

And then there's a cel that's a favorite of mine, proving that, some days, it really doesn't pay to get out of bed.

Enjoy!

James

No new posts 20-08-2008 20:54 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

James, what episode are those from? I don't recognize the scenes.

They are great though! I love how Ken is all shocked in the first one and the goons are barely paying any attention to him. No wonder Gatchaman can 'slip in unseen'! The goons are always fast asleep! ROFL 2

No new posts 20-08-2008 21:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thanks again James.
I too am interested in where these are from, I do not remember any Gatch I where Ken has a gun.

(I know someone will correct me now, or as soon as I post I will remember one but, I honestly can not remember any at this moment)

No new posts 20-08-2008 21:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

The shot with Ken with the Gallactor troops are actually from two different scenes. The cel of the Gallactor men sitting in the truck (Which, amazingly, actually has the proper background. A rarity when buying cels, I assure you!) is from Gatchaman Fighter #2. I'm not certain which episode the Ken cel is from. The two were put together by Tatsunoko to sell through their Tatsunoko Shop storefront back when Gatchaman Fighter was airing. They probably felt that adding a cel of Ken to the cel of the Gallactor troops would make the Gallactor cel more saleable.

The cel with Ken holding a gun on the Gallactor was from Gatchaman Fighter #7, from when the Ninja Team snuck on board the Iron Beast Ironsaurus and took control of the mecha.

By the way, you can tell if a cel of Ken is from the first series or from the latter two series by the color of his visor. If Ken's visor is blue, it's from the first series. If Ken's visor is turquoise, as it is in both of these cels, then it's from either Gatchaman II or Gatchaman Fighter.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 20-08-2008 at 21:47.
No new posts 20-08-2008 21:43 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG...those cells are awesome...I'd love to see your Gatch collection...I'll bet it's huge!

And Ken in the truck with the goons is priceless...what a great facial expression!pound

No new posts 20-08-2008 22:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, I was working on my ER screenshots this afternoon and look what I came across!

It's not quite the same shot, but pretty close. I'll bet it's from the same episode!

No new posts 21-08-2008 00:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Great pictures James and TJ! Thanks for sharing them with all of us! Thumbsup

No new posts 21-08-2008 00:43 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

Yes, that shot was indeed from the same episode, or at least the Eagle Riders version of it (Specifically, Eagle Riders #52, "The Steel City").

Here's the exact shot using that cel:

And here's the shot of the Gallactor troops in the truck as it appeared in the show (I.E. With no Ken cel placed over it):

James

No new posts 21-08-2008 01:55 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That part seems to have been cut out of the ER episode. They didn't really show how the Eagle Riders took over the mecha, and the scene with Ken holding the gun to the goon's head is about 2 seconds long. But too funny that I was screenshotting that same ep today!

No new posts 21-08-2008 02:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The cel images are really crisp and clear. Thanks for posting them!

(and TJ is up to episode 52, out of 65...)

No new posts 21-08-2008 02:26 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
The cel images are really crisp and clear. Thanks for posting them!

(and TJ is up to episode 52, out of 65...)

Sort of! I'm finished my initial writeup for all 65 eps. I've done screenshots fo 54 eps. But I've edited and html-formatted and selected/incorporated screenshots only for one ep. Still a bunch of work to do! However, this other stuff goes MUCH faster than the initial writeups!

No new posts 21-08-2008 02:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: