Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Yearboook Yourself!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Yearboook Yourself!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Yearboook Yourself! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, I have been playing around on the internet...and this was just too much fun! You can make a yearbook photo pf yourself anywhere from the 50's - 2000...I chose the 50's because those glasses were just too good to pass up...wasn't I a babe in the 50's?

Here's the website...try it out!

Yearbook Yourself

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-08-2008 01:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just laughed myself silly changing my look across the eras, but I'll go with the year my mother graduated from high school because I too cannot resist the glasses.

No new posts 20-08-2008 02:14 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OMG...lborgia, that is so hot! pound Ooo..I need to do the year my mom graduated HS...didn't think of that...don't know if they have 1967, though...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-08-2008 02:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here I am one year before mom graduated...nice hair!

No new posts 20-08-2008 02:28 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Ok - having trouble posting a picture . . . ugh. Help please.
help2 help2 help2 help2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gogirl212 on 20-08-2008 at 02:45.
No new posts 20-08-2008 02:44 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Well, here I am as you all know and love me... from 1968:

And if I'd bee a little younger, I might have had the Marcia Brady look in 1974:

And here I am from the best musical year ever: 1984!

No new posts 20-08-2008 02:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie you make a beautiful 1950's graduate...

TJ... Something about an animated character and that hair looks ahhhh...mmm weird. LOL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 20-08-2008 at 03:21.
No new posts 20-08-2008 03:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
Ok - having trouble posting a picture . . . ugh. Help please.
help2 help2 help2 help2

Posting a picture or uploading one to the site?

To post a picture here, the easiest way is to open an account at www.photobucket.com . It's free. Once you upload a picture there, they will give you links for it. Use the bottom one (the one with [IMG] at the beginning) and copy and paste it into your message here.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 20-08-2008 at 03:25.
No new posts 20-08-2008 03:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you, Tj!
If I am as good a student as you are a teacher, then we should all be going back to 1964 . . .

No new posts 20-08-2008 03:39 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Bwahahaha...these are awesome! GoGirl...I love your sixties look...nice specs! Laugh2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 20-08-2008 at 05:47.
No new posts 20-08-2008 05:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
OMG...lborgia, that is so hot! pound Ooo..I need to do the year my mom graduated HS...didn't think of that...don't know if they have 1967, though...

My Mom graduated in 1960. The bizarre thing here is how much I look like her! She didn't wear glasses, but her hair was very similar.

No new posts 20-08-2008 12:21 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

GoGirl's got the glasses too! Heh, somehow cat's eye glasses have never made a fashion comeback, nor the bouffy hairstyles. My mother has told me horror stories about trying to sleep with orange-juice cans in her hair...

TJ, I agree that 1984 had great music, but oh, the hair, the hair. You look very good in the first two pics, but the third one just disturbs me!

No new posts 20-08-2008 13:18 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Thank you, Tj!
If I am as good a student as you are a teacher, then we should all be going back to 1964 . . .

Well, I teach for a living so I hope I'm good enough at it! ROFL 2

Glad you made it work, GoGirl! thumbsup2

No new posts 20-08-2008 15:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am a teach as well, TJ, but in many ways it just causes me to realize how much there is to still learn. Thanks for your help with the photo thing -- and I am liking Photobucket better then the online photo site I had been using. I might migrate completely over there.

No new posts 21-08-2008 05:12 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I have tried to put a link, but it didn't work, but it was very scary.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 21-08-2008 at 12:37.
No new posts 21-08-2008 12:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I am a teach as well, TJ, but in many ways it just causes me to realize how much there is to still learn. Thanks for your help with the photo thing -- and I am liking Photobucket better then the online photo site I had been using. I might migrate completely over there.

Most of us use Photobucket. Being free has a lot of advantages, and then they provide you with the links too. Big Grin

And yes, you definitely have to consistently have a significant cut of knowledge above your students, otherwise they will ask questions that stump you.

Not that I worry about that HERE. If someone stumps me here, I just call out, "Oh, James...." Angel1

No new posts 21-08-2008 16:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've never used photobucket, or any other image-hosting site, but you've got me intrigued. I've always posted pics here by attaching them, but the photobucket way sounds better.

No new posts 21-08-2008 18:38 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I prefer it, plus the pics appear larger than if you attach. Also, if you want to post the same picture again later, all you have to do is look it up in Photobucket and post the link again!

No new posts 21-08-2008 21:17 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Or...you could be like me, and have 5 Photobuckets full! That's 5,000 pictures! Erm1

No new posts 21-08-2008 22:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Or...you could be like me, and have 5 Photobuckets full! That's 5,000 pictures! Erm1

That's a lot of pictures! That's how many times you've posted images? Wow.

Are there restrictions on the individual sizes of images at Photobucket?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 21-08-2008 at 23:05.
No new posts 21-08-2008 23:03 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: