Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Where's Ego?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where's Ego?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ebony, I thought it was a really good pic! You just get better and better with every one!

animebath <----- Me...waiting for Joe

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-08-2008 12:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ebony, I thought it was a good pic, but if you really don't like it you are always welcome to draw a new one.... we can never have too many naked Condor pics. Winknudge

No new posts 17-08-2008 14:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
'Secret Lives' was my second story. I did it because TJ wanted to know what happened with Joe and his new Girl friend from the previous story.

(The piccie isn't that good,)

What do you mean??? Of course it's good!!!! I wouldn't have posted the link if I didn't think so!

And I didn't realize you wrote that fic for me! Blushing It is a wonderful story! I love the way you have Joe's tough exterior softening for Madeline.... Luvu2

No new posts 17-08-2008 14:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Thanks for posting that pic EB! All I can say is Smoke2

BTW what was the story before Secret Lives? I like to read things in order. I'm weird that way.

No new posts 17-08-2008 15:35 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ebony...of course we like it! Your piccies (and ficcies) are awesome, baybee!

Oh yeah, back to the topic...I didn't do anything for Zark week or Ego week...so I'm making up for it...
Would you believe Tatsunoko vs. Capcom added a couple of characters to their game?

(sorry...I didn't have time to color this one...I am working on a rather large project for Jun's Joint right now...Bounce2 )

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-08-2008 16:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan
BTW what was the story before Secret Lives? I like to read things in order. I'm weird that way.

You're not weird at all! I like to do that too!

The story before Secret Lives is Friends and Lovers.It's about Ken and Jun. Wink

No new posts 17-08-2008 16:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Good work Springie!!!!
Although, I am thinking the bottle in Ego's hand should be clutched the other way - unless he is going to hit someone with the bottle (instead of drinking from it) then the hand might be in the proper position.

No new posts 17-08-2008 17:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I am pound over this one, Springie! I love the bottle of Windex in Zark's hand! Oh my.... my sides hurt!!!!

No new posts 17-08-2008 17:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Teehee... I was laughing while drawing it...and yes, Ego is going to bash Zark with that wine bottle...maybe he could even make it into a Molotov cocktail and blow Zark up with it!

No new posts 17-08-2008 18:30 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie I'm sure Amy will love the piccie!!!

(Thanks for the compliments girls about the piccie, I just thought it looked a bit 'stiff' you know and Joe didn't come out quite right, but its an early one and I did it about a year ago.)

I like to write Ego as a villain... he has that mix that you can see what he could have been if he didn't allow the bitterness over his mother and the way the Count acted to shadow over him. He is the more 'mature' out of the three throughout the series.

No new posts 17-08-2008 23:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I wonder who would win that battle of wills (Ego or Zark)?? bishbash

Great pic, Springie. I too was ROFL 2 at the bottle of Windex.

And Ebony, whoa! Holy hotness, what a pic!!! More! More!! Wave1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 18-08-2008 00:25 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
, I just thought it looked a bit 'stiff' you know and Joe didn't come out quite right,

Well Ebony I might say Joe is allowed to be stiff in some places but some might show that proves my smuttiness is coming out.

So I wont say anything. Angel3

No new posts 18-08-2008 00:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

ummm . . .Cloud, I think I see a little tarnish on your halo just there . . . might want to wipe it off after that last post (hehehe).

No new posts 18-08-2008 05:04 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
ummm . . .Cloud, I think I see a little tarnish on your halo just there . . . might want to wipe it off after that last post (hehehe).

Don't worry Gogirl, I have.
Cloud replaces halo and returns to her wide eyed innocent look.

No new posts 18-08-2008 12:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Another great pic Springie! laugh3 Now that's a match I would like to see!

No new posts 18-08-2008 15:44 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212

Angel4 <-------- CD

No new posts 18-08-2008 19:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Nope, TJ, I think it's more like this:

devillook <-- CD when she thinks no one is looking

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 18-08-2008 23:37 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

The Owl of clears throat....innocence Harp

No new posts 19-08-2008 00:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
The Owl of clears throat....innocence Harp

Don't worry the Owl knows I'm an innocent thing... why do you think he tries to keep me away from the Condor? Angel3

No new posts 19-08-2008 00:34 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Even the Owl can find the Condors soft spot...

No new posts 19-08-2008 00:39 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: