Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Sparrow!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sparrow!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Sparrow! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Doth my eyes decieve me?? Eek

Sparrow...BAAAAABY!!!

GLOMPSMOOCHUG!!!! Smoochies

Welcome back Stranger..long time no see!..

How goes it in the Sparrow camp?..Catch up time!!!

No new posts 09-10-2004 03:50 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer
SPARROW???!!!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Heya baybe!!!!!!

How are you doing? Haven't seen you fooooorrrrrr AGES!!!!!!

*Fight Stranger-Imi for the glomp-smooches.. *

Hey.. Sparrow baybe.. you've got to update us on how things are going..

Yuki <SwanPrincess of the ancient times>

No new posts 09-10-2004 03:59 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Sparrow,

Welcome back it is so good to see you.

Hope you are well.

No new posts 10-10-2004 12:21 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Sparrow Big Grin err fancy a beer? Beer

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 10-10-2004 13:11 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Sparrow?

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 11-10-2004 23:14 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
sparrow
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-10-2004

spacer

Sorry I haven't replied- Little sparrow is in the hospital and we've been sorta busy with that, unfortunately. It is great to see you all though! Here's a quick update on our nest.
Little sparrow is now 7 years old (when did THAT happen???) and has been diagnosed with ADHD (which would explain all her endless energy). She is so much calmer thanks to Ritalin! She is tall and wears almost the same size of shoes as I do, which frightens me a bit! Eek
Baby Sparrow is 15 months old and walking, and loves to get into everything. I've decided there's no point in cleaning my house as he is right behind me pulling everything back out again!
Me- not much new, just busier!
Sparrow's hubby- new job that pays better, is much closer to home,has better insurance ( thank heavens!), and has flex days (YAYYYY!).
I'll go into more later but I gotta run. I'll pop in soon! Big Grin

No new posts 16-10-2004 21:02 sparrow is offline Send an Email to sparrow Search for Posts by sparrow Add sparrow to your Buddy List
sparrow
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-10-2004

spacer

Oops, I mean baby sparrow is in the hospital, not little sparrow!!! ( He's doing better!)

No new posts 16-10-2004 21:03 sparrow is offline Send an Email to sparrow Search for Posts by sparrow Add sparrow to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: