Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Virtual Comic con...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Virtual Comic con...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
thank you Hino. See even my Eagle and her magic 8 ball agrees it will not be for a while.... Smile

Actually, I take decidedly to mean that it will happen, it just may not be imminent. But it will probably happen sooner than "for a while".

(sorry, but this Eagle walks a precarious line between the Owl and the Swans, so this Eagle needs to make sure she stays "decidedly" in the middle!) Lonelylaugh

I take imminent to mean "some time in the future" which is what I think of as not for a while to mean as well.

No new posts 02-08-2008 15:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's all semantics. But I'm sticking with my original explanation... I still have bruises from the last round of Swannie pokey's and whips that hit me!! brick

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 02-08-2008 17:54 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori... I still have bruises from the last round of Swannie pokey's and whips that hit me!! brick

...lucky you?

No new posts 03-08-2008 18:13 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
It's all semantics. But I'm sticking with my original explanation... I still have bruises from the last round of Swannie pokey's and whips that hit me!! brick

Ahhh, but you have been granted a year off of being whipped and poked. (at least from the main Swannie)

Me on the other hand ...

No new posts 03-08-2008 18:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Ahhh, but you have been granted a year off of being whipped and poked. (at least from the main Swannie)

Only if that's what she WANTS.... Devil1

No new posts 03-08-2008 21:33 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Those piccies of the movie look good, not as dark and gritty. The darker ones made me think more of Batman than Gatchaman.

No new posts 03-08-2008 22:45 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Askura
...lucky you?

No, not quite. Maybe lucky if I was of the male persuasion, but since I'm not, I'm just battered and bruised... Big Grin

No new posts 03-08-2008 23:40 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Only if that's what she WANTS.... Devil1

TJ's just waiting for the day when I say "yes, that really what I want!" to one of her diabolical plans/ideas!! ROFL 2

No new posts 03-08-2008 23:41 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
TJ's just waiting for the day when I say "yes, that really what I want!" to one of her diabolical plans/ideas!! ROFL 2

Oh, that day will come. I know it will.... Devil1

No new posts 05-08-2008 17:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

<The female Eagle looks warily at the blond Swan.>

Uh, should I be scared?? Erm1

No new posts 05-08-2008 23:36 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Angel1

No new posts 05-08-2008 23:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah... That only scares me even more! Scared

No new posts 06-08-2008 00:21 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Isn't this where someone should be jumping in and saying, only if you WANT to be.... Wizard2

No new posts 06-08-2008 13:35 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Isn't this where someone should be jumping in and saying, only if you WANT to be.... Wizard2

CD, this is why I love you! Huggles

No new posts 06-08-2008 13:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
quote:

CD, this is why I love you! Huggles

Blushing
Thank you.
Animelol

No new posts 06-08-2008 22:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

CD, you're such the instigator!!! You shouldn't be telling the Swan when she should use her out!! Biglaugh3

No new posts 06-08-2008 22:35 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
CD, you're such the instigator!!! You shouldn't be telling the Swan when she should use her out!! Biglaugh3

And why not? Angel1

No new posts 06-08-2008 22:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

sorry but it sounded like a good place to add it....

No new posts 06-08-2008 23:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

'Cuz she should be helping me! There's a plethora of Swans on the board but only a few Eagles... CD, I thought you and I agreed that there's safety in numbers, and since our numbers are low, we would always have eachother's backs.

But it's ok. I understand the kind, caring Owl that you are. You're only trying to be helpful to both of us. And that's why we love you. Huggles

(Did that work???) Heh

No new posts 06-08-2008 23:13 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Um, only a FEW Eagles? I think the number of Eagles and Condors has risen dramatically in the last few months!

(Not that I'm complaining about more Eagles and Condors. Big Grin )

No new posts 07-08-2008 02:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (7): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  6  7  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: