Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » The New Terrifying Weapon Of Galactor
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The New Terrifying Weapon Of Galactor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
The New Terrifying Weapon Of Galactor Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I wouldn't make my worst ememies watch this

No new posts 02-08-2008 09:41 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There's a St. Etienne song that refers to "Noel's Blobby Land" and I never knew what it meant.

I think I was better off not knowing!

No new posts 02-08-2008 15:37 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OMG! What was that??? I'm definitely scared now!! Scared

BTW, Met, you said that you wouldn't subject your worst enemies to that vid... but you subject your friends to it??? Wink

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 02-08-2008 17:49 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

OK, I am going to have nightmares now... Sceptic

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-08-2008 18:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I couldn't make it through all of it, it scarred my poor brain that badly.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-08-2008 01:37 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Should I mention that my best friend in Toronto had this CD single and we laughed ourselves silly every time we heard it? We loved tis song! I had never seen the video before this though. Didn't this song knock Take That off the charts for the Christmas Number 1 a few years ago?

No new posts 03-08-2008 02:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

That was just . . . .evil. Pure evil. I didn't think there could be anything worse then Barney. My eyes are still bleeding.

No new posts 03-08-2008 23:03 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Great. Just when I thought I was done with therapy.

No new posts 04-08-2008 01:49 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

That Mr.Blobby looks like the characters on the kids shows i have on in the mornings for my child...he's not as scary as some of the ones in "In The Night Garden."

I laughed so hard when I saw this because my DH had made a pretend gun when I've had this show on for my 16 month old daughter. I told him not to do it when she gets older or else she'll end up thinking daddy killed Iggle Piggle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YkiDAspMDA&feature=related

More of in the night Garden...Scary characters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RI3vI4fDJSY&feature=related

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 04-08-2008 at 02:09.
No new posts 04-08-2008 01:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Oh my god. I had to watch the first one again to make sure I saw what I though I saw.

I think CD, I was wrong, Mr Blobby is not The New Terrible Weapon Of Galactor. Even watching Iggy Piggle getting shot give Zoltar or even the Swallow nightmares.

No new posts 04-08-2008 18:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

I'm with Ebony's DH on this one -- get the gun!!! Guns1

(you know, I recall that there was a high school marching band that did a controversial half time show in which they played the Barney theme song, the Barney dinosaur came out dancing, and then the rifle line knelt down and shot him. Adults cheered and the kids screamed. It was brilliant)

No new posts 05-08-2008 00:37 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

The thing is its so predictable...

This is what I have to put up with all day...kids shows, but they can be sooo funny.

No new posts 05-08-2008 00:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

I wll get my gun & shoot his ass....

No new posts 03-09-2008 04:53 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: