Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » New CG Gatchaman Images
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New CG Gatchaman Images
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
New CG Gatchaman Images Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Felix Ip, a Creative Director for Imagi, has posted a few new Gatchaman images in his blog. You can find them at:

http://felixip.blogspot.com/

James

No new posts 31-07-2008 18:47 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Interesting. These don't look all that much different from the concept art that was released last year.

I wonder what's in the case that Joe's holding on to, with his arm out the window. I wish I could see Joe better!

Thanks for posting this, James!

No new posts 31-07-2008 19:15 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Is the building in the second picture Snack J?

I am not too sure I like the look of the Gatchaman logo in the first picture at all.

No new posts 31-07-2008 21:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I'm glad to see *something* on the movie...but I wish they'd show more close ups of the characters...*sigh*

Thanks so much for sharing that with us, James! woohoo

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 31-07-2008 at 22:17.
No new posts 31-07-2008 22:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Teasers!!! And they did exactly what they were intended to do! I wanna see more!!!!! Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 01-08-2008 00:31 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Interesting. These don't look all that much different from the concept art that was released last year.

I wonder what's in the case that Joe's holding on to, with his arm out the window. I wish I could see Joe better!

Thanks for posting this, James!

That picture looks like one of the shots we saw in the trailer at the Imagi booth. Where Joe is backing up and picked up the briefcase from the Bad guys (I presume they were gun dealers) and the case contains the money for the deal. but it could also be weapons or biological substances or .... anything/nothing.

No new posts 01-08-2008 14:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you for finding and posting those James. Now if only they would release some pictures of the team either in Birdstyle or civilian I would not mind.

No new posts 01-08-2008 14:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

Thanks, James, for the images. I like the new Gatchaman symbol--traditional yet cool. I hope IMAGI has more updates forthcoming.

P.S. CD I like your signature! LOL! Laugh1

FYI Anime News Network also had a quick note about the images http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/200...art-notes-delay

It does say that Gatchaman will not be out in 2009. Let's hope for 2010 all!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Condorfan on 01-08-2008 at 22:00.
No new posts 01-08-2008 15:23 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Thanks so much for those pictures James. Hopefully those pics are proof that they haven't forgotten us Gatch fans.

Plus with all of you letting IMAGI know that we are out there, during the CC that is, it might help a lot.

Now that they have teased I so do want to view more!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 01-08-2008 22:00 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Condorfan

That could be a bad sign, as they may keep putting it back and then give up on it. Hope not.

No new posts 02-08-2008 09:01 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Thanks, James, for the images. I like the new Gatchaman symbol--traditional yet cool. I hope IMAGI has more updates forthcoming.

FYI Anime News Network also had a quick note about the images http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/200...art-notes-delay

Condorfan, I hadn't even read yours till now.... Now I'm feeling rather Sad2 and a little stoodup by IMAGI. To have to wait a whole other year, at least....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gatchgirl on 02-08-2008 at 14:11.
No new posts 02-08-2008 14:11 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Thanks Condorfan, I had been looking for a new Ryu quote and that stood out when it was posted a few weeks ago.

No new posts 02-08-2008 15:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

I like it too, CD. But I couldn't help but think it was referring to a different scene we had seen/discussed!! ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 02-08-2008 18:00 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thanks for posting these, James! As always, you help us keep up with the latest news! Bowdown

ITA that I like the look of the G logo. And at least new art means that they are working on this project!!!!!

No new posts 03-08-2008 00:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
I like it too, CD. But I couldn't help but think it was referring to a different scene we had seen/discussed!! ROFL 2

Now you know why my mind went where it went, when we discussed that Hino. What with that scene and this quote and all the other discussions happening around me it was almost a natural progression. besides now it leave the Eagle open for the Swan ... or me. Winknudge

No new posts 03-08-2008 18:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

I've noticed in the comments made on Felix's blog regarding that new images that someone commented on how they hope that the new character designs won't look like the OAV designs, prompting Felix to ask what she didn't like about the OAV characters.

To me, this has opened the floor to comments from fans in general regarding how they feel the characters in the new film should look, or how they shouldn't look. Since Felix is a Creative Director for Imagi, he might be a good person to express those opinions to.

So, if you wish, you might want to go to Felix's blog (At http://felixip.blogspot.com/ ) and drop him a comment.

James

No new posts 04-08-2008 18:47 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks so much James.... now we all can voice our opinions to the correct people.

No new posts 04-08-2008 21:30 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Ebony went in and had her say in the blogg...

My work here is done... Car

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 04-08-2008 at 23:35.
No new posts 04-08-2008 23:35 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for letting us know, James. I have posted!

No new posts 05-08-2008 17:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

I'm glad some of you have posted your thoughts to Felix, and hope that more of you will shortly.

In the meantime, Felix has posted another trio of shots, so you might want to go check them out.

http://felixip.blogspot.com/

James

No new posts 05-08-2008 19:09 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: