Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Saturn!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Saturn!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by saturn

Dear GoGirl,
I remember you are working in Theater,right?So you must have lots of creative ideas waiting to be put into writing. This board could really use some new blood, and I am certain even TJ would love some competition,Wink2

Yes!!!! Compete! Write yourself away! I won't be posting a new fic until I get back, so you have time. Poke

Go, go, go, go, go.... GoGirl.

Okay, now I just sound redundant. Sigh... Hiding

Clearly, the pokey has become a cattle prod!!! And there seems to be chorus to go with it. And a wild pack of Gatch Goddess/Muses as back-up dancers.

(resigned sigh)

Ok, I admit it. There are may just be some irons in the fire. But this is virgin territory for me so expect that I am going to go slow and watch where you Poke or you might traumatize me. Hiding 2

Smokescreen
Now why don't you all run over and visit Saturn -- don't you think from all she's shared so far she must be an EXCEPTIONAL story teller?

No new posts 30-07-2008 17:18 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
quote:

Yes!!!! Compete! Write yourself away! I won't be posting a new fic until I get back, so you have time. Poke

Go, go, go, go, go.... GoGirl.

Okay, now I just sound redundant. Sigh... Hiding

Clearly, the pokey has become a cattle prod!!! And there seems to be chorus to go with it. And a wild pack of Gatch Goddess/Muses as back-up dancers.

(resigned sigh)

Ok, I admit it. There are may just be some irons in the fire. But this is virgin territory for me so expect that I am going to go slow and watch where you Poke or you might traumatize me. Hiding 2

Smokescreen
Now why don't you all run over and visit Saturn -- don't you think from all she's shared so far she must be an EXCEPTIONAL story teller?

But I think the problem lies in that you have admitted that there are some "irons in the fire." Where as I do not remember Saturn mentioning anything yet.

No new posts 30-07-2008 20:31 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

LOL! Yeah, that was Rookie Mistake #1.... You never mention that you have a story idea, or drop a plot bunny in a thread, unless you truly intend to act on it. For once that info is out, you are prone to the pokey prod until you post said story!!! ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 30-07-2008 22:35 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:

Smokescreen

I sense a diversion in the plot happening here...Ebony stares at Gogirl with squinted eyes and pursed lips...two fingers point to the eyes and then back at Go girl...watching you...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 30-07-2008 at 22:44.
No new posts 30-07-2008 22:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
thank you for introducing me to the Partridge Family (totally have no idea about them at the first time). I am actually listening to some of their tunes in YouTube out of curiosity, Jackinbox

You didn't already know about the Partridge Family? Oh my... I don;t think we did you a favor there, Saturn.... ROFL 2

No new posts 31-07-2008 03:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:

Ok, I admit it. There are may just be some irons in the fire.

Yay! I love how this site seems to get everyone writing/drawing/making animations/making videos...

No new posts 31-07-2008 12:51 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:

(resigned sigh)

Smokescreen

BIRDRANG!(Sound of Eagle's Boomerang hitting Saturn's Head),brick

Ouch,Gogirl, that's what I get from playing around with Eagle's girl.Never thought of a chance that it is going to backfire,Psycho

Speaking of fire, look who's under fire now,Laugh2,diversion indeed, I guess now you can add me to Poke, so you better make the fic into reality soon.

EXCEPTIONAL Story Teller?Really?Well, if you count my latest paper on the impact of subprime mortgage crisis in Asian economy interesting, then maybe I am.

Or maybe not, will leave the writing tasks to all "Goddesses" in Gatchamania, after all, I can never get enough of smuts, banana3

No new posts 31-07-2008 12:54 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:

You didn't already know about the Partridge Family? Oh my... I don;t think we did you a favor there, Saturn.... ROFL 2

Oh yes, you two did, at least for me who has always been fascinated by the pop culture in America,America

Maybe next time you two should use more contemporary artists in your fic like Bon Jovi, after all, if I am not mistaken, there are many Bon Jovi fans in this board,including myself, Band

No new posts 31-07-2008 13:03 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Maybe next time you two should use more contemporary artists in your fic like Bon Jovi, after all, if I am not mistaken, there are many Bon Jovi fans in this board,including myself, Band

Uhh, is this Saturn's way to Poke us for that Bon Jovi fic we were discussing??? Look how quickly she's mastered using the pokey!!! Big Grin

No new posts 01-08-2008 22:55 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Getting the hang of the pokey is a matter of self-defense around here.

PS - IMHO Jon Bon Jovi beats David Cassidy hands down in the McDreamy category, so I support Saturn in her statement even if it is an unabashed attempt at wielding said pokey.

No new posts 02-08-2008 04:42 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Boardie

I am a Swan.

spacer

quote:

PS - IMHO Jon Bon Jovi beats David Cassidy hands down in the McDreamy category, so I support Saturn in her statement even if it is an unabashed attempt at wielding said pokey.

GoGirl,

laugh3You really got me on this one.

Considering that we both agree on the swoony Bon Jovi, why don't we work together Hourglass to Poke the Gatch Goddesses to bring the Bon Jovi fic into production soon.

Ok, this might sound pathetic, but I am still new here, so please spare me and let me enjoy my pokey moment.

Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke

No new posts 02-08-2008 09:42 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

GoGirl,

laugh3You really got me on this one.

Considering that we both agree on the swoony Bon Jovi, why don't we work together Hourglass to Poke the Gatch Goddesses to bring the Bon Jovi fic into production soon.

Ok, this might sound pathetic, but I am still new here, so please spare me and let me enjoy my pokey moment.

Poke Poke Poke Poke Poke

You know what you could do Gogirl and Saturn. Start an IF. Think of some title "Gatchanman meets Bon Jovi" as an example (I am sure you could do better than me) and see where that leads, that way more people could be involved and the work is not placed on only one person.
Otherwise I think our "Gatch Goddesses" are too busy to write an entire story of their own, they have their stories already on the go and do not have the time to start a new ones.

No new posts 02-08-2008 15:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Y'know, I agree with GoGirl and CD!!! I think they new girls should write together. And if you're not able, then I think you should start/contribute to an IF (I'll join in when I can. I just finished my latest fic, so I should be able to jump in every once-in-a-while!)

Ok, tell ya what... I'll start the IF for you in the IF forum... I'll use CD's title for it. Headphones

No new posts 02-08-2008 18:10 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I was not the biggest Bon Jovi fan (I think that award goes to Hino) but I will participate in a Bon Jovi IF!

As for a fic on my own... nuh uh. I don't know enugh to do it. Plus I have other projects awaiting my attention.

No new posts 03-08-2008 00:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I've been a fan of his since he first released an Album, and I went to see him in concert in the 90's when he came out to Sydney...Great concert, and I still have my black T-Shirt with his face on it...yummy..

No new posts 03-08-2008 08:43 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

<Hino rifles through her old concert t-shirt collection.>

Hmmm, let's see.... Slippery When Wet tour, New Jersey tour, Keep the Faith tour, Crush tour... Oh look! I even have two Poison tour shirts! Hmmm, looks like I stopped buying shirts in the early to mid 90's! ROFL 2

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 03-08-2008 at 15:03.
Reason: Darn if I could spell this morning!
No new posts 03-08-2008 14:56 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

To be honest, I wasn't in to Bon Jovi, but I'll gladly read the IF...it's great so far...I can totally see Jun being a ddrooling fangirl! pound

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-08-2008 17:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

As far as I know I have not heard any Bon Jovi music but then, I could say that for most artist. I know songs that I like but do not know the Title of the song or the Artist. I have never been a fan of any musician (such a sheltered life I have led.)

So I do not see myself being much help in this IF. Not that I am in many IF's ... but I will be reading when I can.

No new posts 03-08-2008 18:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Y'know, I agree with GoGirl and CD!!! I think they new girls should write together. And if you're not able, then I think you should start/contribute to an IF (I'll join in when I can. I just finished my latest fic, so I should be able to jump in every once-in-a-while!)

Ok, tell ya what... I'll start the IF for you in the IF forum... I'll use CD's title for it. Headphones

Thank you but I was sure you could come up with something more appropriate considering I know nothing about JBJ.

No new posts 03-08-2008 18:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

CD, I KNOW you have heard a Bon Jovi tune... Wanted Dead or Alive!!! It's the one on Youtube that hasa the OAV Joe tribute video.

No new posts 03-08-2008 21:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (13): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  6  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: