Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » This. Is. Weird.
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page This. Is. Weird.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Askura
: points to coughing link :

Opppsss!!!

That was funny though, the only thing is it should have been taking on a giant boxing Kangaroo.

No new posts 23-07-2008 00:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Smokescreen Just got back! Still have no idea of what you guys are talking about, but Ebony's ficlet was Heh

No new posts 24-07-2008 18:25 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Smokescreen Just got back! Still have no idea of what you guys are talking about, but Ebony's ficlet was Heh

Welcome back Amy.
Where have you been the last little bit? Writing exams? You have been missed. Mecry

No new posts 27-07-2008 03:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Welcome back Amy.
Where have you been the last little bit? Writing exams? You have been missed. Mecry

I'm glad to hera that , CD!Huggles

Actually, I've been busy with my University exams. But I've been admited so now I'm officialy a dog!!!

No new posts 27-07-2008 09:08 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
The benefit of living in another country... you can watch
America being torn to shreds by Aliens and weird creatures...an have no real emotional attachment.

But then...if they take out the Opera House! Grrrrrr

What I don't understand is why are aliens and weird creatures want to attack America for?

Because there's a major film-making industry based there, so it's their best chance to land acting jobs in disaster movies.

Doh, didn't think of that.

No new posts 27-07-2008 11:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Laugh2 You are too funny, Ebony!

Double thanks from me Ebony.

No new posts 27-07-2008 11:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Askura
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
The benefit of living in another country... you can watch
America being torn to shreds by Aliens and weird creatures...an have no real emotional attachment.

But then...if they take out the Opera House! Grrrrrr

: cough :

Chuckles, looks like there's a 21st Century Zoltar there but much calmer.

No new posts 27-07-2008 11:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

quote:
quote:

Welcome back Amy.

Actually, I've been busy with my University exams. But I've been admited so now I'm officialy a dog!!!

Great to hear that Amy.... CONGRATS!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 27-07-2008 17:59 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Welcome back Amy.

Congratulations Amy!!!!!
So may I ask which Uni. you decided on .... since you were asking all those questions about International Universities.

No new posts 27-07-2008 22:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Way to go, Amy!! Yes, please tell us where you decided to go/took exams for! Teacher

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 27-07-2008 22:56 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

congratulations Amy!!!

Which Uni did you get into and what will you be studying?

No new posts 27-07-2008 23:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Congratulations, Amy!

No new posts 29-07-2008 01:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh my god Hino, what happened to your avatar? Don't tell me you are turning away from the Eagle for a 10 sexond oil break with a certain tin can.

Who's gonna tell Susan.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 29-07-2008 at 18:16.
No new posts 29-07-2008 18:16 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Oh my god Hino, what happened to your avatar? Don't tell me you are turning away from the Eagle for a 10 sexond oil break with a certain tin can.

Who's gonna tell Susan.

Met I am not sure if that spelling mistake was intentional or what but it certainly got me Rofl

And Hino I love how you have decided to support Zark for the week. I guess this Eagle is the only one brave enough to make the attempt. Although, come to think of it, the Eagle is the only one who we see give Zark a kiss as well. Winknudge

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 29-07-2008 at 18:39.
No new posts 29-07-2008 18:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah yes just spooted the spelling error, I didn't really take a notice when proof reading and I thought it was Princess who kissed Zark on one or two episodes?

No new posts 29-07-2008 19:10 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Ah yes just spooted the spelling error, I didn't really take a notice when proof reading and I thought it was Princess who kissed Zark on one or two episodes?

Bowdown
Duhhh! You are correct Met. My mind has really turned to mush after all the Gatch talk I have had for a week.
Why did I say the Eagle? Shows what is on my mind doesn't it ......

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 29-07-2008 at 19:19.
No new posts 29-07-2008 19:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Congrats, Amy!! Glad to hear your good news! Winknudge

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-07-2008 19:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Although, come to think of it, the Eagle is the only one who we see give Zark a kiss as well. Winknudge

WHAT???? I guess I haven't gotten far enough in my BoTP viewing, because I don't remember this at all! Say it isn't so!!! I may have to turn my alliance to the Condor if this is true!!!

quote:
quote:
I thought it was Princess who kissed Zark on one or two episodes?

Duhhh! You are correct Met.

Oh, thank goodness!! For a moment there, I thought there were some things I didn't know about my beloved Eagle! Thank you Met for setting it straight! Pleased

No new posts 29-07-2008 23:38 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Since everyone seemed to be so freaked out by my Zark avatar (me included!), I've decided to give the tin can his walking papers. But, the Eagle and female Eagle are still enjoying their vacation and are not ready to return yet, So until they do, it will the female Eagle's namesake that will grace us with its appearance. Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 30-07-2008 at 00:03.
No new posts 30-07-2008 00:02 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hino, that is a MUCH nicer avatar!!!!!! Luvu2

No new posts 30-07-2008 12:51 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: