Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Welcome to the week of the OWL!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome to the week of the OWL!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think he may have to be my next avatar.

Ooo, I know, when I can get a pic from TB then I can put myself beside this Owl, I may have to nudge him over a bit first though. Winknudge

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 13-07-2008 at 23:26.
No new posts 13-07-2008 23:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

For Owl Week, I did an Owl picture. I called it "A Steady Hand on the Tiller."

No new posts 13-07-2008 23:29 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

In honor of Owl week...

That is one sexy Owl. I love the confident expression and pose.

No new posts 13-07-2008 23:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This is great LB.

I love the scene, beautiful stuff.
Must be a stiff breeze blowing considering he has the mainsail furled. Jumping

No new posts 13-07-2008 23:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I think I am liking this Owl week.
I now have two new pics to add to my small collection of Owl pics.
Can I Poke anyone else to draw an Owl pic, or convince one of you two to draw another. Winknudge

No new posts 13-07-2008 23:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
This is great LB.

I love the scene, beautiful stuff.
Must be a stiff breeze blowing considering he has the mainsail furled. Jumping

In the photograph that I based this picture on, it was much windier. I wanted a more tranquil mood for the picture, and drew the water lessy choppy, Ryu's hair blown around less -but it didn't occur to me to change the sail! (shows how much I know about sailing...)

No new posts 13-07-2008 23:51 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't worry, most people will not notice
I only know because I have been sailing, my dad used to take me as a child.
I also hear about all the stories my parents have from their adventures with their boat down in Grenada. Rofl

I am now trying to see if this pic will fit in with the story I am/was writing about Tiny. The one I was seeing was much larger and had a wheel instead of a tiller.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 13-07-2008 at 23:56.
No new posts 13-07-2008 23:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Someone wrote a fic about Tiny being captured by the Spectrans and being held prisoner on an island. He attempts an escape by boat, and this pic reminds me a lot of that story, LB. I think you did a great job!

Was it Tengu or Crickett who wrote that fic...?

No new posts 14-07-2008 00:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Someone wrote a fic about Tiny being captured by the Spectrans and being held prisoner on an island. He attempts an escape by boat, and this pic reminds me a lot of that story, LB. I think you did a great job!

I am not sure but I was thinking of your Tiny/Ryu fic as well TJ .....

No new posts 14-07-2008 00:33 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

WOW! LB, That is a great Owl picture! I love the way you did the boat and the bg, too!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-07-2008 01:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

I am not sure but I was thinking of your Tiny/Ryu fic as well TJ .....

You know, I nearly forgot about that one...

No new posts 14-07-2008 01:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks! When one's boyfriend goes off to Europe and leaves you behind, there's lots of time for things like Photoshop. The background is based on a photo I took at Lake Keuka in NY's Finger Lakes. The BF has a friend there, with a sailboat, and I based Ryu's boat on a photo of it.

No new posts 14-07-2008 01:37 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You did an amazing job, LB! Bowdown

No new posts 14-07-2008 02:38 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

That is some amazing owl art there, ladies! I think I am starting to see the owl in a whole new light.

No new posts 14-07-2008 02:53 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
That is some amazing owl art there, ladies! I think I am starting to see the owl in a whole new light.

Cloud turns and looks at Gogirl.
"Does that mean I am starting to have some competition for my Owl?" She growls.

Cloud then turns to look into the Owls face, gives him a wink and whispers, "You see, I told you it would work."

No new posts 14-07-2008 13:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No, no, no cloud- I'm not ready to give over blue eyes for brown . . . but, i am definitely starting to see the attraction. Maybe I could just lust after him a little bit from afar? Or when he has some free time, like when you are out visiting friends in one of those smutty Eagle/Condor threads, maybe he and I could hang out? Get to know each other a little better? Mmmm . . . that sounds nice.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by gogirl212 on 15-07-2008 at 01:55.
No new posts 15-07-2008 01:55 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am sure the Owl would enjoy being lusted after by a Swan .... well by any girl actually but especially a Swan.
No body really appreciates his talents until they need either his strength or his flying skills. Smile

No new posts 15-07-2008 02:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

quote:
I am sure the Owl would enjoy being lusted after by a Swan .... well by any girl actually but especially a Swan.
No body really appreciates his talents until they need either his strength or his flying skills. Smile

I was watching episode #70 of Gatch in Japanese w/English translation and when Jinpei runs to Ryu because he's scared Ryu says why are you all over me? If anyone was to be hanging on to me I'd rather it be Jun.

Hmmm, competition for the Eagle and Condor? I wonder...

No new posts 15-07-2008 14:46 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, maybe if Ryu had been standing closer to Jun, when she sees the dead ant in episode 10, he'd have gotten his wish!

(Secretly, though, I'm convinced that Jun isn't really that scared of large insects, and that it was a handy excuse to throw herself at Joe. Wink1 )

No new posts 15-07-2008 15:04 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lb - you have got that right. Any excuse will do to throw oneself at Condor Joe!

No new posts 15-07-2008 16:30 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: