Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Welcome to the week of the OWL!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome to the week of the OWL!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Welcome to the week of the OWL!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, since its Monday...(Sunday for most of you.)

I thought I'd kick off OWL week.

So lets have some piccies and general good will to the man who makes sure the team gets back safely from every mission...

No new posts 13-07-2008 07:09 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hooray for our favorite Owlie pilot!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 13-07-2008 at 10:00.
No new posts 13-07-2008 10:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-07-2008 10:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
RE: Welcome to the week of the OWL!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Well, since its Monday...(Sunday for most of you.)

I thought I'd kick off OWL week.

So lets have some piccies and general good will to the man who makes sure the team gets back safely from every mission...

Yup, Sunday for me! But what has Monday to do with the OWL? Or is he the only one who likes to wake up on Monday mornings?

No new posts 13-07-2008 10:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I say Whoo Hoo for the OWL!

Most certainly a character that I'd want to have my back!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 13-07-2008 14:21 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Yay for the Owl! And some Owlie pics....

Oh no! Ryu forgot his clothes!

This is from Birdscramble:

And an oldie but a goodie:

No new posts 13-07-2008 15:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

Here's a fierce fighting Owl that's roaming around on the net:

Grrrrrr!

No new posts 13-07-2008 17:19 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

That pic of the Owl was awesome.. and the other pics are great too!

I need to think on some of my favorite Owl episodes and moments. He's a great guy, even though Ken and Joe and Jinpei give him a hard time now and then.

No new posts 13-07-2008 17:30 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for that fighting Owl pic Springie.
I plan on getting on my other computer today so i can post some of my favourite Owl pics.

No new posts 13-07-2008 17:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Lets see if I can get this to work
Here are some pics of my hunky owl. (Of course I had to put in the Shower scene one)

No new posts 13-07-2008 19:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

and next you have my Hero the Owl and another fighting Owl

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 13-07-2008 at 19:22.
No new posts 13-07-2008 19:21 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And last you have my three boys together actually smiling.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 13-07-2008 at 19:25.
No new posts 13-07-2008 19:25 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

In honor of Owl week...

No new posts 13-07-2008 19:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Wow, I never noticed Ryu has blue eyes!!!! Good one Springie Animeclap

No new posts 13-07-2008 19:59 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, Springie, that looks great!!!!!!! Hats off to your and your special Owl pic!!!

No new posts 13-07-2008 20:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I love this Springie, although I would agree with Amy ... the Owl's eyes are brown (at least in my AU they are.)

No new posts 13-07-2008 20:05 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

You know, you're right...one of the screenshots I had showed them as blue up close...and I can't find it! But in most of the shots, his eyes are little black dots! LOL

Easy fix...brown eyes comin' right up!

No new posts 13-07-2008 20:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I guess I'm biased, but I like the blue better. Wink

No new posts 13-07-2008 20:53 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohhh, now the Owl can go under cover and not only change his disguise but his eye colour as well, Galactor will never guess. Animelol

No new posts 13-07-2008 21:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie thats a great piccie of the OWL!!!!

No new posts 13-07-2008 22:37 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: