Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » more gatch links
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page more gatch links
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
more gatch links Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.personalescapes.com/gatchamanrp/GatchRFS.html

some of these sites I have not viewed and thought others may like them... plus another bird friend urged me too post it.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 12-07-2008 00:26 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://animeballz.com/ac5075.html

also has anyone viewed this? if so what are your thoughts.

the summery doesn't say gatch to me.

No new posts 12-07-2008 00:33 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

These sites look great GG.
I have not seen some of those links, but I like that they are all together in one place. Much easier to find when I go looking.

I wonder how often the site is updated.... off to go and see, if it gives any indication.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 12-07-2008 at 00:44.
No new posts 12-07-2008 00:42 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
http://animeballz.com/ac5075.html

also has anyone viewed this? if so what are your thoughts.

the summery doesn't say gatch to me.

Interestingly enough, I just received my copy from this website. I thought for the price I would give it a try. Unfortunately, it does not play on USA DVD players (Region 1 I think). I've tried to contact them about it saying the website shows it as for all regions but they have not responded. I still wish I could see it though.

P.S. Thanks gatchgirl for the website info.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Condorfan on 12-07-2008 at 01:54.
No new posts 12-07-2008 01:52 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks for that information Condorfan. I will take that info into my thoughts, but thanks to a previous purchase I updated to a region free dvd player.

No new posts 12-07-2008 02:44 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

If you would like GG, I could send the DVD to you. Since I can't watch it, I wish someone could.

No new posts 12-07-2008 22:14 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That would be much appreciated...Yippee Giveflowers Huggles I'll do a copy onto a VCR tape and send it back to you, if you have a VCR. Otherwise it may be a bit before I can do DVD again.

No new posts 13-07-2008 14:55 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Condorfan, do you still have the copy to get rid of? Just in case I will send you a PM with extra info.

No new posts 22-07-2008 00:20 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: