Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Draft
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Draft
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Draft Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Part I

You knew it was only going to be a matter of time before I really got pissed off at something and needed to bitch about it. And of course for those who really know me here you know it had to do with either Bush, the government, or both. I've managed to keep quiet for a while on Bush, and believe me it's been really really hard. But a fire was finally lit that can't be put out. Those sons of bitchs have a bill that would bring back the draft. The funniest part this time is that women can be drafted now, too. Here, read it for yourself below or got to http://thomas.loc.gov and type HR 163 for the Bill Number.

No new posts 28-09-2004 04:11 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Part II

Universal National Service Act of 2003 (Introduced in House)

HR 163 IH

108th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 163
To provide for the common defense by requiring that all young persons in the United States, including women, perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 7, 2003
Mr. RANGEL (for himself, Mr. MCDERMOTT, Mr. CONYERS, Mr. LEWIS of Georgia, Mr. STARK, and Mr. ABERCROMBIE) introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Armed Services

A BILL
To provide for the common defense by requiring that all young persons in the United States, including women, perform a period of military service or a period of civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE; TABLE OF CONTENTS.

(a) SHORT TITLE- This Act may be cited as the `Universal National Service Act of 2003'.

(b) TABLE OF CONTENTS- The table of contents for this Act is as follows:

Sec. 1. Short title; table of contents.

Sec. 2. National service obligation.

Sec. 3. Two-year period of national service.

Sec. 4. Implementation by the President.

Sec. 5. Induction.

Sec. 6. Deferments and postponements.

Sec. 7. Induction exemptions.

Sec. 8. Conscientious objection.

Sec. 9. Discharge following national service.

Sec. 10. Registration of females under the Military Selective Service Act.

Sec. 11. Relation of Act to registration and induction authority of Military Selective Service Act.

SEC. 2. NATIONAL SERVICE OBLIGATION.

(a) OBLIGATION FOR YOUNG PERSONS- It is the obligation of every citizen of the United States, and every other person residing in the United States, who is between the ages of 18 and 26 to perform a period of national service as prescribed in this Act unless exempted under the provisions of this Act.

(b) FORM OF NATIONAL SERVICE- National service under this Act shall be performed either--

(1) as a member of an active or reverse component of the uniformed services; or

(2) in a civilian capacity that, as determined by the President, promotes the national defense, including national or community service and homeland security.

(c) INDUCTION REQUIREMENTS- The President shall provide for the induction of persons covered by subsection (a) to perform national service under this Act.

(d) SELECTION FOR MILITARY SERVICE- Based upon the needs of the uniformed services, the President shall--

(1) determine the number of persons covered by subsection (a) whose service is to be performed as a member of an active or reverse component of the uniformed services; and

(2) select the individuals among those persons who are to be inducted for military service under this Act.

(e) CIVILIAN SERVICE- Persons covered by subsection (a) who are not selected for military service under subsection (d) shall perform their national service obligation under this Act in a civilian capacity pursuant to subsection (b)(2).

SEC. 3. TWO-YEAR PERIOD OF NATIONAL SERVICE.

(a) GENERAL RULE- Except as otherwise provided in this section, the period of national service performed by a person under this Act shall be two years.

(b) GROUNDS FOR EXTENSION- At the discretion of the President, the period of military service for a member of the uniformed services under this Act may be extended--

(1) with the consent of the member, for the purpose of furnishing hospitalization, medical, or surgical care for injury or illness incurred in line of duty; or

(2) for the purpose of requiring the member to compensate for any time lost to training for any cause.

(c) EARLY TERMINATION- The period of national service for a person under this Act shall be terminated before the end of such period under the following circumstances:

(1) The voluntary enlistment and active service of the person in an active or reverse component of the uniformed services for a period of at least two years, in which case the period of basic military training and education actually served by the person shall be counted toward the term of enlistment.

(2) The admission and service of the person as a cadet or midshipman at the United States Military Academy, the United States Naval Academy, the United States Air Force Academy, the Coast Guard Academy, or the United States Merchant Marine Academy.

(3) The enrollment and service of the person in an officer candidate program, if the person has signed an agreement to accept a Reserve commission in the appropriate service with an obligation to serve
on active duty if such a commission is offered upon completion of the program.

(4) Such other grounds as the President may establish.

SEC. 4. IMPLEMENTATION BY THE PRESIDENT.

(a) IN GENERAL- The President shall prescribe such regulations as are necessary to carry out this Act.

(b) MATTER TO BE COVERED BY REGULATIONS- Such regulations shall include specification of the following:

(1) The types of civilian service that may be performed for a person's national service obligation under this Act.

(2) Standards for satisfactory performance of civilian service and of penalties for failure to perform civilian service satisfactorily.

(3) The manner in which persons shall be selected for induction under this Act, including the manner in which those selected will be notified of such selection.

(4) All other administrative matters in connection with the induction of persons under this Act and the registration, examination, and classification of such persons.

(5) A means to determine questions or claims with respect to inclusion for, or exemption or deferment from induction under this Act, including questions of conscientious objection.

(6) Standards for compensation and benefits for persons performing their national service obligation under this Act through civilian service.

(7) Such other matters as the President determines necessary to carry out this Act.

(c) USE OF PRIOR ACT- To the extent determined appropriate by the President, the President may use for purposes of this Act the procedures provided in the Military Selective Service Act (50 U.S.C. App. 451 et seq.), including procedures for registration, selection, and induction.

SEC. 5. INDUCTION.

(a) IN GENERAL- Every person subject to induction for national service under this Act, except those whose training is deferred or postponed in accordance with this Act, shall be called and inducted by the President for such service at the time and place specified by the President.

(b) AGE LIMITS- A person may be inducted under this Act only if the person has attained the age of 18 and has not attained the age of 26.

(c) VOLUNTARY INDUCTION- A person subject to induction under this Act may volunteer for induction at a time other than the time at which the person is otherwise called for induction.

(d) EXAMINATION; CLASSIFICATION- Every person subject to induction under this Act shall, before induction, be physically and mentally examined and shall be classified as to fitness to perform national service. The President may apply different classification standards for fitness for military service and fitness for civilian service.

SEC. 6. DEFERMENTS AND POSTPONEMENTS.

(a) HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS- A person who is pursuing a standard course of study, on a full-time basis, in a secondary school or similar institution of learning shall be entitled to have induction under this Act postponed until the person--

(1) obtains a high school diploma;

(2) ceases to pursue satisfactorily such course of study; or

(3) attains the age of 20.

(b) HARDSHIP AND DISABILITY- Deferments from national service under this Act may be made for--

(1) extreme hardship; or

(2) physical or mental disability.

(c) TRAINING CAPACITY- The President may postpone or suspend the induction of persons for military service under this Act as necessary to limit the number of persons receiving basic military training and education to the maximum number that can be adequately trained.

(d) TERMINATION- No deferment or postponement of induction under this Act shall continue after the cause of such deferment or postponement ceases.

SEC. 7. INDUCTION EXEMPTIONS.

(a) QUALIFICATIONS- No person may be inducted for military service under this Act unless the person is acceptable to the Secretary concerned for training and meets the same health and physical qualifications applicable under section 505 of title 10, United States Code, to persons seeking original enlistment in a regular component of the Armed Forces.

(b) OTHER MILITARY SERVICE- No person shall be liable for induction under this Act who--

(1) is serving, or has served honorably for at least six months, in any component of the uniformed services on active duty; or

(2) is or becomes a cadet or midshipman at the United States Military Academy, the United States Naval Academy, the United States Air Force Academy, the Coast Guard Academy, the United States
Merchant Marine Academy, a midshipman of a Navy accredited State maritime academy, a member of the Senior Reserve Officers' Training Corps, or the naval aviation college program, so long as that person satisfactorily continues in and completes two years training therein.

SEC. 8. CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTION.

(a) CLAIMS AS CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTOR- Any person selected under this Act for induction into the uniformed services who claims, because of religious training and belief (as defined in section 6(j) of the Military Selective Service Act (50 U.S.C. 456(j))), exemption from combatant training included as part of that military service and whose claim is sustained under such procedures as the President may prescribe, shall, when inducted, participate in military service that does not include any combatant training component.

(b) TRANSFER TO CIVILIAN SERVICE- Any such person whose claim is sustained may, at the discretion of the President, be transferred to a national service program for performance of such person's national service obligation under this Act.

SEC. 9. DISCHARGE FOLLOWING NATIONAL SERVICE.

(a) DISCHARGE- Upon completion or termination of the obligation to perform national service under this Act, a person shall be discharged from the uniformed services or from civilian service, as the case may be, and shall not be subject to any further service under this Act.

(b) COORDINATION WITH OTHER AUTHORITIES- Nothing in this section shall limit or prohibit the call to active service in the uniformed services of any person who is a member of a regular or reserve component of the uniformed services.

SEC. 10. REGISTRATION OF FEMALES UNDER THE MILITARY SELECTIVE SERVICE ACT.

(a) REGISTRATION REQUIRED- Section 3(a) of the Military Selective Service Act (50 U.S.C. 453(a)) is amended--

(1) by striking `male' both places it appears;

(2) by inserting `or herself' after `himself'; and

(3) by striking `he' and inserting `the person'.

(b) CONFORMING AMENDMENT- Section 16(a) of the Military Selective Service Act (50 U.S.C. App. 466(a)) is amended by striking `men' and inserting `persons'.

SEC. 11. RELATION OF ACT TO REGISTRATION AND INDUCTION AUTHORITY OF MILITARY SELECTIVE SERVICE ACT.

(a) REGISTRATION- Section 4 of the Military Selective Service Act (50 U.S.C. App. 454) is amended by inserting after subsection (g) the following new subsection:

`(h) This section does not apply with respect to the induction of persons into the Armed Forces pursuant to the Universal National Service Act of 2003.'.

(b) INDUCTION- Section 17(c) of the Military Selective Service Act (50 U.S.C. App. 467(c)) is amended by striking `now or hereafter' and all that follows through the period at the end and inserting `inducted pursuant to the Universal National Service Act of 2003.'.

No new posts 28-09-2004 04:12 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Part III

I'm done being nice. I'm done playing games. I've hated George W. Bush even before he was elected. Everything I've ever said he was going to do with going into Iraq to finish daddy's work he did. He's fucked up the US's reputation beyond repair. The rest of the world hates us and I really don't blame them. And yet for some reason the fuckin morons that are in this country want to re-elect him. And it looks like it will happen, too. If it does happen there will be a draft for two reasons. The first being no one wants to enlist because they will be sent right over to Iraq. Would you want to be sent over there to die? No. So Bush need more people to be sent over there to be murdered. The second reason is if he is re-elected he will attack other countries. Whether it is Iran or North Korea or some other country he decides is a possible threat to the US. It's what he calls pre-emptive actions. Well you can be sure that I will not be taking part in any of his actions. I will not fight in a BULLSHIT "war". Like I said once before since women can now be drafted and since he wants this war he better place his daughters right up on the front lines in Iraq or any other country he chooses to invade, because if he isn't willing to sacrifice his own children why should anyone else?

No new posts 28-09-2004 04:15 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Maybe we could sacrifice Bush?

No new posts 28-09-2004 06:43 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I think his military service record speaks for itself.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 28-09-2004 11:00 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

Who was it round here who wanted sexual equality

No new posts 28-09-2004 19:00 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

If there's a draft, maybe it could be by family, choose which parent goes.

But, I think the main issue is the draft. People who are forced to fight a war they don't believe in.

If it's a more clear case of invasion or terrible tyrant, where they have to step in, and they need more soldiers, then a draft may be the way to go. Something random.

But to be forced to fight a war that a large part of the country doesn't believe in? That's not good.

I wish the election systems could separate the platforms and plans from the politicians. So voting in someone who reacts well in a crisis wouldn't mean we have to get all their plans that were made, not as what they think is best for the country, but as something that will get them voted in, as something that is different from the other guy's platform. At least, that's what we see happening in Canada. The platforms and plans have more to do with campaigns than what might actually work. And then they throw in something like gay marriages, to distract everyone from the economy and health care and education.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 28-09-2004 19:24 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

I have two words for this:

Twin Towers

Were you there when they fell down? Did you see the horror on children's faces as they realized their parents might be dead? Did you see the smoke rising from Manhattan? I did. I have to look at the skyline everyday of my life and be reminded that they are gone.
Military force is important to have to protect us from having them come onto our land again. Therefore we need a strong military, even if it means putting women in combat.
What's wrong with that? Before you answer let me remind you that my sister is a Disabled Vietnam Veteran and one of the first female MP's.
I am one of those 'fucking morons' who will re-elect Bush because I am scared of Kerry. You want to talk military records? Three words 'Swift Boat Veterans'.
Kerry was a purple heart chaser. Check it out.
Yes I feel we should fight anyone who threatens our security. I don't agree 100% with how Bush went about it. But Tajiri you need to remember that sometimes when you write your liberal things on this website you are stepping on other peoples toes. People who come from military backgrounds. People who were on a military base just this summer to see how serious the situation really was. People who have watched her family members defend this country with their lives and are proud of it, whether they were drafted or volunteered.
So back off!
Let the flames begin.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 28-09-2004 23:39 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

*strolls in, wearing fire-resistant gear and carrying a flame extinguisher*

Don't worry Sd, I'm voting for Bush too. It's not about what happened in the seventies. It's about his actions now. I personally still support the Iraq war. Don't believe that everything that happens over there is bad. Besides, I'd like to know why Kerry keeps saying he has this great strategy for finishing this situation. If it's so perfect, why is he willing to let soldiers die until he gets to the White House to implement it? It's because he doesn't actually have a real plan.

My main reason I won't vote for Kerry, though, is his health plan. Where is that money going to come from? Taxes. So in reality, no one's saving any money. It's just going to a different place. Furthermore, it's *way* too close to socialized medicine for comfort. I don't personally like any form of health care I've seen, but I dislike socialized health care the most.

Now, I don't necessarily agree with females being drafted. I think those who join voluntarily are great, but those who don't, shouldn't have to. ^_^ And if you wanna know, I'm the furthest thing from sexual equality. Are there some rights that women deserve? Heck yeah. But I'm not a raging feminist. Just a raging female. ^_^

As far as other countries hating America, is that really new? Or is this just an excuse to be open about it? Let's face it, we're the biggest nation in the world. We have the biggest military. These two factors alone brew a lot of tension outside of the country. (btw, don't get me started on that de-militarization trash, that's a *big* can of worms for me right there). Do I agree with the way Bush went about the war? No, but that doesn't mean I don't think he did the right thing. The UN proved that year that it was absolutely worthless. It isn't going to back anything it says up with action. Just a few stern words. I think Bush just fell a little bit into his "Aw, heck, I'll do it myself" Texan tendencies. We're very stubborn about our ideas of right and wrong. ^_^

Anyways, none of this is meant to offend. Just stating my opinion. Loves ya all, despite political differences! (If I can get along with my liberal as heck Aunt, I can get along with ya'll. ^_^)

No new posts 29-09-2004 00:14 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You know....

I've been seesawing back and forth with who I wanted to vote for. But, thing is, with all the half truths and twisting of the facts, I am having a hard time deciding. I'm more democrat at heart in philosophy and such, and I despise Bush the way he's handled this war, our citizens, and how he's manipulated religion shamelessly for a political agenda and...well, the list goes on and on. Kerry...just as bad.

The draft? I'm gonna look further into it....I've heard about this before.

Hey, I do have a great site to share for anyone looking for a more equal and unbiased look at the crap slinging around from our two presidential hopefuls.

http://www.spinsanity.com/

As the site says:

"Spinsanity was founded in April 2001 by Ben Fritz, Bryan Keefer, and Brendan Nyhan, three recent college graduates who were distressed at the growing dominance of spin in American politics and determined to do something about it. The trio started Spinsanity as a nonpartisan watchdog dedicated to unspinning misleading claims from politicians, pundits and the press."

Check it out!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 29-09-2004 00:45 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Stardust, at least Kerry went to Vietnam. Bush was too busy hiding.

As far as me posting my "liberal things", by now if you see my name for a posting, especially one that I originally write, in the rant section you can almost bet it has something to do with the government. And when it comes to possibly pissing people off, well so be it. I get pissed when I flip through the channels and come to the fox news channel and see people talking on that. Can I skip over it. Yes. Can what I write be skipped over. Yes. So as far as stepping on people's toes I don't care when what I have to say doesn't have to be read. But I guess it's like a car accident. You might not have to or want to look, but you look anyway knowing what you could see might appall you.

No new posts 29-09-2004 03:26 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

As long as you all keep this topic under this thread and understand that not everyone may agree with you either politely or viciously, then please keep up your discussion in the time ol'tradition of Gatch.

My personal view is under the circumstances Bush did what any other American president would have done under the circumstances and if you can't see that, then your pretty naive.

What do I think to all the Bush slagging off like Farenhiet 9-11? I think its just people jumping on the band wagon to make a name for themselves.

Personally I didn't like Bush when he came into power more because his original agenda was very anti-foreign policy and more pro-America, however in light of 9-11 he had to drastically change that stance.

As for the war in Iraq? We should have done it over 10 years ago when we had the chance and the political climate was right.

Why is Iraq in such a mess now? Well I can hardly blame America for that, afterall a large number of the problems are being caused by Iraqi's and other Arabs.

Do you really think if America withdrew it would all settle down? Like hell.

And at the end of the day what you have to realise is that a lot of the resentment and hatred is stired up and propogandered by those who are trying to take over or make a play for their own power and glory, like for instance Al-Sadr who I gaurantee would be the first one to attack the new Iraqi government and set up is own self styled Taliban if the coalition forces left.

Plus you have to understand the mindset of people in the middle east, not everyone but the vast majority under the poverty line, see matyrdom as the equivalent of being some sort of superhero.

And its the prats like these who get drafted by the power hungry murderers that cause all this trouble and strife, I mean have we seen a Bin-Laden suicide attack? or An Al-zarkawhi. No.

They keep returning to Palestine as the cause of all the problems but personally I think thats a long overused excuse, I don't agree with what Israel does in retaliation to attacks on its people but remember it was the Arab nations who started this back in the 70's, so what did they expect Israel to do? Sit back and say "yes all of my neighbouring countries tried to attack and invade me purely on the basis of religion, I know I'll be more friendly to them next we meet".

Bollox they did what Russia did after the close of WW2, they set up a buffer zone in occupied territory to prevent that kind of thing happening again, sure its not a pleasant thing to do, but its what they had to do.

What these people seem to forget is that killing and maiming people gets them nowhere, it just makes things worse for themselves and only better for those who control them.

I mean did Ghandi succeed in bringing about India's Independence by sending young men and women into crowded streets with bombs under their shirts? Did he heck as like.

Even under the oppression of the British Army who and lets face it for my country where quite a lot more uncivilised towards India then Israel has been towards Palestine and with a lot less of a legitimate reason to be so didn't see young Indians killing each other in the name of their religion.

Anyway nuff from me, you all have fun now.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-09-2004 08:59 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
As long as you all keep this topic under this thread and understand that not everyone may agree with you either politely or viciously, then please keep up your discussion in the time ol'tradition of Gatch.

True true.

This IS the "Rant" section, not the " Debate" section. Lol2

SD my Gorgeous, Tajiri is supposed to be able to get her frustrations off her chest in this thread. I don't see that it was a personal attack against all Bush supporters nor worthy of a spank for stating her frustrations.

No new posts 29-09-2004 11:39 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Heh. Funny how the two sections get mixed up sometimes. ^_^ It turns into a huge rantfest.

No new posts 29-09-2004 16:37 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I thought Tajira was a lad? Confused

Anyway just some more to add, the US & its allies did the right thing to invade Iraq without UN sanction because as it quite clearly proved the UN is a joke.

Virtually anything the US wants to promote the Chinese will always veto, virtually anything Britian wants to do the French will always veto its all just a political bullshit show, the world needs a stern stick.

I mean lets look at current problems in Africa (I forget the country), the UN is saying "now dont do that, you behave or we'll put sanctions on you" and are they listening?

Are they feck, they are just thinking "Ya right what you gonna do?"

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-09-2004 17:32 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
I thought Tajira was a lad? Confused

Aw heck, I thought Elvin was a fellow for the first year I posted on the board with her. Tajiri: If I goofed, my apologies! My bad.

No new posts 29-09-2004 18:01 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

quote:
SD my Gorgeous, Tajiri is supposed to be able to get her frustrations off her chest in this thread. I don't see that it was a personal attack against all Bush supporters nor worthy of a spank for stating her frustrations.

Buffy dear, that was my rant. Big Grin ( you know I love you)
Tajiri, you are certainly entitled to your opinion just as I am. I guess I kind of lost it because I am so sick of all the political crap going on, and when I come to my gatch sites, I really don't want to see it.
However, I will take your suggestion, and the next time I see your post in a rant section, I will avoid it, just like I would a car wreck. Big Grin

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 29-09-2004 19:42 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah...I don't watch any public television anymore...which means no tv for Elvin. ^_^ Too many pointing fingers, accusations, and not enough action from either side.

So...new controversy...Tajiri's gender! My vote's on male, since that's what the stats say! Big Grin

No new posts 29-09-2004 21:02 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

spacer

At least someone looked at my stats, though I don't remember what I put in there, nor do I ever change what I put in there hehe. Oh I love controversies!!!! They are so much fun. Well there is one I can settle right here and now. I'm a male.

The political talk stays in here or the debate room. I've always done that. Of course if you look at the majority of the places I post, what a shock, rant or debate section. But Stardust, you can read my movie reviews, they're not political. Oh wait...ummmm, you might want to avoid the Fahrenheit 9/11 posts Big Grin

I could go on with this topic, responding to other things that have been said, but right now I'm not in teh mood to, plus I've stated what I think many time in other posts and i would just be repeating myself. Actually I should just cut and paste, it might be easier. But I hate repeating myself. Anyway, if you care to see what I think go back to some old posts. I'm sure it will piss some people off. But at least it won't be because of something new I've said Happy

No new posts 30-09-2004 03:20 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Ronin
Exalted Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-09-2004

spacer

Your a wimp because you cant be bothered to dodge draft....

...isnt lawbreaking part of your culture? What about all those people abroad who have to do it?

and what is wrong with free healthcare? this country has had it for over 50 years. We regard it as a moral right.

No new posts 30-09-2004 08:43 Ronin is offline Send an Email to Ronin Search for Posts by Ronin Add Ronin to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: