Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Which girl is best for the Condor?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Condor, Which Swan is best for him?
Kelly vote leftpercentvote right 4 57.14%
Jun vote leftpercentvote right 2 28.57%
Devilstar vote leftpercentvote right 1 14.29%
Aggie vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Princess vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Total: 7 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Which girl is best for the Condor?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Which girl is best for the Condor? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well what do you really think? Which swan is best for the Condor?

No new posts 08-07-2008 02:27 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Aargh! I can't vote for myself?

A tricky decision. A Devilstar? If she were only doing it because her family were with Galactor, and she was trying to leave the organization, I could buy it, but I'm sure she would nevertheless end up dead, somehow, before long.

What I know about Kelly leads me to believe that she and Joe would do quite well. So, Kelly, followed very closely by Jun (at least, Gatch II Jun).

No new posts 08-07-2008 03:13 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Kelly has 2 votes already.

No new posts 08-07-2008 03:26 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Kelly was definitely good for Joe Thax.

For Condor Joe, definitely Jun, and I think Jason would be tickled by Jun too.

Of course, that didn't stop me, Springie and GG from writing a fic where Jason ends up with Aggie. Big Grin

No new posts 08-07-2008 13:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: