Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » GoGirl212
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page GoGirl212
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by gogirl212
Finally, the much lauded and clearly revered Met appears! Now that I've had two days to acclimate, Frisking by an Eagle does not sound like suck a bad thing. I might frisk back though (TJ properly reminded me of the power of the Swan in Eagle-related situations).

And with that statement, you make it clear to everyone that you are truly one of us, GoGirl!

Huggles
aww . . . thanks!

No new posts 06-07-2008 16:08 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
(TJ properly reminded me of the power of the Swan in Eagle-related situations).

Ahh, but did she explain how it doesn't always work when a female Eagle is involved?? We're a bit more cunning than our male counterparts... (no offense to the male Eagles around here, but by being female, we understand the Swans a little better... Ok, maybe the word "understand" is a bit much... I mean, does anyone here really understand the Swans???) Inverted1

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 06-07-2008 18:44 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I am however a little concerned that I am starting to feel a bit addicted . . . is this normal? Will it wear off? (I've been reading all sorts of things today - of course I do have the day off so its not like its interfering with my job . . .yet.)

Addiction?? What addiction? Y'mean going through withdrawal if you're away from the board for more than 12 hours?? Constantly having to check to see what the latest posts and insanity is? Knowing more about the people on this board than some of your friends IRL?? Is that an addiction????? Silly2

And, no, it doesn't wear off. You're stuck here... Now take this pass and go to the end of the line on the right to pick up your numbered civies and yo-yo bomb....

No new posts 06-07-2008 18:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
quote:

... I mean, does anyone here really understand the Swans???) Inverted1

Ask a silly question, then you will probably get either a silly answer, yo yo bomb or an exploding muffin.

No new posts 06-07-2008 19:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Ahh, but did she explain how it doesn't always work when a female Eagle is involved?? We're a bit more cunning than our male counterparts... (no offense to the male Eagles around here, but by being female, we understand the Swans a little better... Ok, maybe the word "understand" is a bit much... I mean, does anyone here really understand the Swans???) Inverted1

Do you think a Female Eagle and the Swan could/would be BFF, or would they end up just incessantly fighting over the Condor?

No new posts 06-07-2008 20:43 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

I think I shall defer to the Swan on this one...

(but my answer is "Yes!", though we do fight over the Eagle more than the Condor!) Laugh2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 06-07-2008 at 20:52.
No new posts 06-07-2008 20:52 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hino is right that as a female Eagle she does, to some extent, stand in both worlds of females and Eagles.

That being said, Hino isn't nearly as mischievous as the Swans are. She's too straightforward Eagle to see some of our little plots until it's too late.... Angel1

No new posts 06-07-2008 21:15 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

I know this is late but I really mean it...WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME Gogirl! welcome

You're a production manager at a theatre? I've always wished I could work in theatre. Do you have any plays or playwrights that are your favorites?

No new posts 08-07-2008 14:57 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi CF!! It' never too late to say "welcome" -- everyone is so friendly here - it's just amazing.

I feel very lucky to have a career that is also connected to something I love. Theater people are very special - we get bit by that bug and it just never leaves us. I am just lucky it is my job too - not everyone gets that chance.

My "specialization" is actually in original, non-scripted works (think creating an hour-long dance spectacle with club lighting, video feeds, human rigging and pointe shoes in a warehouse) - things where you gather together a group of performers, designers and tech and create the work. Sometimes that includes scripts and spoken word and sometimes it is pure visual/movement.

My favorite playwrights are often ones I get to work with personally - but I am a sucker for Shakespeare (love the angst, archetypes and high drama) but my favorite modern playwrights are David Mamet, Susan Lori Parks, Paula Vogel, John Guare, oh I could just go on and on!!

What plays/playwrights do you enjoy?

No new posts 08-07-2008 23:26 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Hino is right that as a female Eagle she does, to some extent, stand in both worlds of females and Eagles.

Well,, I'm hoping that since I'm both female and Eagle, I'm firmly ensconced in both worlds - especially the female one! Wink1

quote:
That being said, Hino isn't nearly as mischievous as the Swans are. She's too straightforward Eagle to see some of our little plots until it's too late.... Angel1

Y'know, I'd make a snappy comeback if it wasn't for the fact that you're so right! ROFL 2

No new posts 09-07-2008 13:43 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:

Y'know, I'd make a snappy comeback if it wasn't for the fact that you're so right! ROFL 2

Huggles

No new posts 09-07-2008 14:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

quote:
Hi CF!! It' never too late to say "welcome" -- everyone is so friendly here - it's just amazing.

I feel very lucky to have a career that is also connected to something I love. Theater people are very special - we get bit by that bug and it just never leaves us. I am just lucky it is my job too - not everyone gets that chance.

My "specialization" is actually in original, non-scripted works (think creating an hour-long dance spectacle with club lighting, video feeds, human rigging and pointe shoes in a warehouse) - things where you gather together a group of performers, designers and tech and create the work. Sometimes that includes scripts and spoken word and sometimes it is pure visual/movement.

My favorite playwrights are often ones I get to work with personally - but I am a sucker for Shakespeare (love the angst, archetypes and high drama) but my favorite modern playwrights are David Mamet, Susan Lori Parks, Paula Vogel, John Guare, oh I could just go on and on!!

What plays/playwrights do you enjoy?

I too love Shakespeare; I find it fascinating that his works still hold relevance today. I also enjoy Oscar Wilde. I'm more inclined to musicals--Rodgers & Hammerstein, et al. I really enjoy Andrew Lloyd Webber too.

No new posts 09-07-2008 14:54 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: