Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Competition time
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Competition time
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Trust me young lady, if I was a multi-billionaire, which I am not, then I wouldn't be able to get any kind of benefits and wouldn't work at all.

No new posts 06-07-2008 16:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Double post! Oh well, here's one of my ancient family pics...

Notice the decorations in my grandma's window...I was drawing even way back then...methinks I spy a snoopy...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 06-07-2008 at 17:08.
No new posts 06-07-2008 16:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'd do one of these, but it would be glaringly obvious which one was me! Wink1

lborgia, are you the third girl back? The one with the blondest hair?

Ebony, you were a blondie as a kid? Don't you have dark hair now? Or are you a redhead?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-07-2008 17:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I know which one LB is, but I'm not telling.... Devil1

But to make it up to all of you, I'll give you a really easy one. See if you can find me in this cheesy 'photos at the department store' pic! ROFL 2

No new posts 06-07-2008 17:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have a pic of me as a toddler and I had blonde hair.

No new posts 06-07-2008 17:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG...your children look exactly like you, TJ! I remember this pic...look at your beautiful hair!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 06-07-2008 at 18:16.
No new posts 06-07-2008 18:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ROTFL! My hair had been in braids all day, and my Mom pulled them out and brushed it like crazy. Hence it's kinked up and shiny. Lol2

No new posts 06-07-2008 18:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

OMG, this is great!! It's making me glad I don't have a scanner though! ROFL 2

LB, I say you're the blond girl in the back... TJ, ITA with Springie - your kids look just like you (your DD is the spitting image of you)!! Met, I'm thinking you're the lovechild of Thomas Dolby and Bill Gates - or at least someone in their families!! Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 06-07-2008 at 19:12.
No new posts 06-07-2008 18:27 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Okay, two can play this game.

This is also from the early 80s. The three blond girls are all related. Which one is me?

Okay, the first girl (in the yellow shirt) is my sister. The blondest girl, furthest back, is my cousin. I'm the one in the middle, in the oh-so-stylish red shorts with blue stripe and dark pink shirt. The picture is from 1980 -I was 10, my cousin was 11 and my sister was 14.

No new posts 06-07-2008 19:16 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

Notice the decorations in my grandma's window...I was drawing even way back then...methinks I spy a snoopy...LOL

Any chance you and Met are related? You have the same hair colour!

No new posts 06-07-2008 19:22 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
ROTFL! My hair had been in braids all day, and my Mom pulled them out and brushed it like crazy. Hence it's kinked up and shiny. Lol2

You look cute! I never liked my school picture from grade three, because my mother had insisted on cutting my bangs much shorter than I liked the morning the picture was taken.

No new posts 06-07-2008 19:24 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori

I don't have that excuse as about a year ago my father digitized the complete collection of family slides (he liked to take slides instead prints) and put them on CDs for me and my siblings. That's how I got the picture I posted.

No new posts 06-07-2008 19:26 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Hahaha..yes...all redheads are related...

I imagine waaaay back in our ancestry somewhere we could be...and Cep, too... he's a redhead...LOL

No new posts 06-07-2008 19:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori

Met, I'm thinking you're the lovechild of Thomas Dolby and Bill Gates - or at least someone in their families!! Big Grin

Sticks tongue at Hino. "AND here I was going to buy a dirnk as well."

No new posts 06-07-2008 20:02 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

Unless you do genolgy or whatever it called, you just never know.

No new posts 06-07-2008 20:03 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Okay, two can play this game.

This is also from the early 80s. The three blond girls are all related. Which one is me?

Okay, the first girl (in the yellow shirt) is my sister. The blondest girl, furthest back, is my cousin. I'm the one in the middle, in the oh-so-stylish red shorts with blue stripe and dark pink shirt. The picture is from 1980 -I was 10, my cousin was 11 and my sister was 14.

Upon reflection, the picture is from 1979, and everyone was a year younger than I just said. My father put it in the 1980 folder, but he's wrong.

No new posts 06-07-2008 20:15 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I was wrong then! And I was so sure that I was right that you were the youngest girl! I recalled something you said about having 2 older siblings. Doh2

And don't worry about being stylish (or not). At that age, our parents dressed us, so NO ONE was stylish. Wink

No new posts 06-07-2008 21:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I'll scan in one of me when I was a kid... Yes Springie I was a blond.

No new posts 06-07-2008 23:12 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I picked Springie as the Girl with the full head of gorgeous red hair. The older one.

No new posts 06-07-2008 23:13 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I was wrong then! And I was so sure that I was right that you were the youngest girl! I recalled something you said about having 2 older siblings. Doh2

And don't worry about being stylish (or not). At that age, our parents dressed us, so NO ONE was stylish. Wink

I am the youngest in that photo, as my cousin and sister are older, but I also do have two older siblings -a sister and a brother.

From 1978 (I'm the one who has her eyes closed.)

Attachment(s):
extension 19780044.jpg (108.58 KB, 15 downloads)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 06-07-2008 at 23:37.
No new posts 06-07-2008 23:36 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: