Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatchamania RPG battle thing
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchamania RPG battle thing
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Gatchamania RPG battle thing Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I finally have my fighting character set up and ready. Does anyone fancy a bit of friendly fisticuffs or swordsmanship? My most online sort of hours are 9:30pm onwards (UK time of course).

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 21-09-2004 06:47 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ya? I should be online tonight Big Grin

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 21-09-2004 07:31 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ah, didn't get on for long last night. I shall set up a battle anyway, and we can play in "correspondence" fashion if necessary, one thwack a day or whatever.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 22-09-2004 06:41 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Lol ok doke Smile

No new posts 22-09-2004 08:06 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okey dokey, I have accepted your challenge and I can get to the battle scene with its lovely sand (it's like a holiday with fighting, reminds me of San Antonio in Ibiza Wink). So... what happens now?

No new posts 22-09-2004 11:18 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

we rock and rolll meridian baby! Boxing

No new posts 22-09-2004 11:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Big Grin

You've got better hit points and stuff than me... I suppose it all goes with experience eh Cep? *nudge nudge wink wink*

No new posts 22-09-2004 12:39 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Well one does what one can, you know. Animeboxer

No new posts 22-09-2004 12:45 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow, I died spectacularly. I might as well have been playing golf in a thunderstorm, under a tree, while flying a kite on a copper wire, and wearing a large steel spike on my head.

Anyone else fancy a go?

No new posts 24-09-2004 05:57 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Well ya its a little broken that system actually s'why I will be scraping it.

No new posts 24-09-2004 07:43 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: