Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Politicians, the Campaign season, and their brains
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Politicians, the Campaign season, and their brains
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Politicians, the Campaign season, and their brains Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ever notice how, no matter which party, when it comes to the campaign season, politicians lose all capability to think soundly? Gone are all the pretenses of reason. You want to know why only about 50% of the voting population actually votes? Because the people are disgusted with all sides, and I'm not just talking about presidential elections. I'm talking about every election. The nominees just seem to act dumber than my pekignese. And that's pretty dumb, no offense to my dog. That's my opinion, anyway.

No new posts 15-09-2004 17:10 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Personally, I'd be tempted to just blow them all up and put a buncha grade three students with sugar highs in charge! They'd probably do a better job! *grin*

No new posts 20-09-2004 03:07 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Most definitely. ^_^

No new posts 20-09-2004 12:49 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: