Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Independence Day
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Independence Day
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Happy Independence Day Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hope you have a great day to all our American members on this site. Usa

I hope the weather is good enough for you to enjoy your BBQ's and see your fireworks. Just make sure you do not shoot down the God Phoenix or the G-1.

Dazzler < ----- the best I can find for fireworks.

No new posts 04-07-2008 13:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

In Indianapolis, it's been raining since yesterday morning. Maybe it will clear up a bit later, for barbecues and fireworks, but in the meantime, the weather is interfering with my plan to spread mulch and rotor-till and reseed a weed-infested section of lawn!

No new posts 04-07-2008 14:29 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's supposed to rain here today too. Right now it's humid and gray outside. I'm hoping we'll be able to get the fireworks in tonight. It'll be cool if we can see some of Mother Nature's fireworks while the other fireworks are going off! Of course I'm only saying that because I'll be able to jump inside the car and not worry about being hit by lightning or getting soaked from the downpour! Wink1

Happy July 4 to all who are celebrating!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 04-07-2008 14:33 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Thanks CD! It's BBQ and pool time around here...

We've got sun...but also smoke from nearby wildfires...we've had smoke off and on all summer...hopefully the wind will shift later on...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-07-2008 14:41 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wildfires? Yikes! I guess I shouldn't be whining about the rain here. In fact, I would send this rain your way if I could (to the wildfires, not to your pool).

The BF is out of town but is coming back tonight, so I will open a bottle of wine then and celebrate the holiday.

No new posts 04-07-2008 14:54 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Happy Independence Day for all the American's on the board!!! Rockband

I hope have a great day of celebrating.

No new posts 04-07-2008 22:13 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

The smoke cleared enough for us to be outside in the afternoon...so everything turned out ok...our storms are holding off until tomorrow...

However, we did have some great heat lightning during the fireworks!

Hope everyone else had a great 4th!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-07-2008 02:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm drinking some wine, and it's cool outiside so we've got the windows open and I can still hear firecrackers and whatnot going off all around the neighbourhood. An hour ago, there were lots of them, some shooting little lights into the air, and some were really loud! I think you can buy firework-type things in Indiana more easily than in Ohio, where I lived previously.

No new posts 05-07-2008 04:03 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Sounds like you all had a great day...

No new posts 05-07-2008 07:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

We invited some neighbors over and we all sat in front of the house doing the legal fireworks (the ones that don't fly off of the ground). We had a bunch of poppers and sparklers as well. Perfect for little ones!

No new posts 05-07-2008 13:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Sounds like everyone had a safe and happy day.

Now lets get back to the insanity .... if we ever left. Bonkers1

No new posts 05-07-2008 14:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Sparklers are the best!

The kids would have enjoyed that, the fireworks would have been fun too... sounds so relaxing TJ...

No new posts 06-07-2008 03:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Sparklers are the best!

The kids would have enjoyed that, the fireworks would have been fun too... sounds so relaxing TJ...

Well relaxing isn't really the right word... but it was fun. Wink

No new posts 06-07-2008 17:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

So did all our American boardies have fun?

Did you party in a way that the condor would be proud?

No new posts 08-07-2008 06:54 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Hahaa...party is subjective...we BBQ'd with the kiddees, swam in the pool, and passed out tons on glow sticks while we watched the fireworks...I don't think the Condor would be proud...LOL

No new posts 08-07-2008 11:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

It's hardly a Condor kind of party... unless you're going to car races. Wink

No new posts 08-07-2008 13:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

hey I knew there was family stuff but knowing you all figured you find a way to have a little condor fun.

GUess the Condor needs to demonstrate for you all?

No new posts 09-07-2008 04:26 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I drank a bottle of red wine with the BF and sat in the dark on the couch with the windows open listening to fireworks in the neighbourhood -hardly wild partying, I admit, but it was fun.

No new posts 09-07-2008 13:26 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Considering it was July 4 weekend, I'm fairly certain the Condor was in Daytona Beach, FL, since the Pepsi...I mean Coke Zero, 400, was being run... Now if I was still living in FL, it would have been a Condor party for me. I would have swallowed my dislike for everything NASCAR and gone to the races with him.... Winknudge

But since I'm not in FL (and didn't have to chant the local resident's mantra of "I'm staying as far away from Daytona this weekend as I possibly can"), instead I went to a BBQ. It was raining, so we skipped the fireworks and stayed at the BBQ to all hours of the night. It was nice though. Tons of food and some of the best steaks I ever had!! Big Grin

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 09-07-2008 at 13:49.
No new posts 09-07-2008 13:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: