Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Aya
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Aya
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Aya Aya is a Female

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-06-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
Hello Aya, welcome to gatchamania and that is a lovely eagle drawing! Huggles

SQUEE!!
Thanks Firebird! Huggles

No new posts 30-06-2008 01:35 Aya is offline Send an Email to Aya Search for Posts by Aya Add Aya to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

We have heard so much about you, Aya, and it is wonderful to finally meet you!

Welcome! Pretty

No new posts 30-06-2008 14:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Aya Aya is a Female

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
We have heard so much about you, Aya, and it is wonderful to finally meet you!

Welcome! Pretty

Aww Thanks TJ! I'm also glad to meet you guys. Huggles

Heard so much about me? Blushing

No new posts 02-07-2008 09:50 Aya is offline Send an Email to Aya Search for Posts by Aya Add Aya to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

So Aya...is there any more artworks you want to share with us?? Happy

No new posts 02-07-2008 11:34 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Aya
Heard so much about me? Blushing

Yes, Rory has been telling us all about your adventures together, and your artwork!

No new posts 02-07-2008 13:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Ebony & TJ,

As I told Hino, actually, Aya just sent me this itty bitty sexy sketch of Joe. Itty bitty because it really is so darned small. But ohhh the expression on his face. She'll certainly give Phantom.G a run for her money. Drool2

Try poking her so that she'll post the finished art here very soon. I intend to poke her so that she could send me a much larger version of this sketch in the meantime.

Rory drops dead from super sexy Joe pic. droppeddead

No new posts 02-07-2008 22:01 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Aya! Please post the pic!! We'd love to see it!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-07-2008 22:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

We are all waiting to see your pic of Joe, Aya.

Post, post, post.

No new posts 02-07-2008 23:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Aya Aya is a Female

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Rory
quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

Ebony & TJ,

As I told Hino, actually, Aya just sent me this itty bitty sexy sketch of Joe. Itty bitty because it really is so darned small. But ohhh the expression on his face. She'll certainly give Phantom.G a run for her money. Drool2

Try poking her so that she'll post the finished art here very soon. I intend to poke her so that she could send me a much larger version of this sketch in the meantime.

Rory drops dead from super sexy Joe pic. droppeddead

*is shocked*

OMG! Rory being braindead because of that itty bitty sketch?!! *_*

(That was just a teaser for you. Biglaugh1 )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Aya on 03-07-2008 at 00:16.
No new posts 03-07-2008 00:13 Aya is offline Send an Email to Aya Search for Posts by Aya Add Aya to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Aya,

Have you seen Springie's sexy birdie Piccie??? And Katsesama's.

Start a thread for your piccies Aya we'd love to see them.

No new posts 03-07-2008 00:25 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Aya Aya is a Female

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi Springie, Ebony, Cloudancer & TJ,

This sketch was really inspired by Rory's steamy Joe fanfic, "A most Sensual Creature". After reading it, I just had to make her a fanart for it! Bounce2

I'll post the finished artwork as soon as I finish coloring it. XD

Blushing

No new posts 03-07-2008 00:39 Aya is offline Send an Email to Aya Search for Posts by Aya Add Aya to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Oh, Aya! That pic is wonderful!!! I can see why Rory was drooling over it so much!

I can't wait to see more of your pics! You are very talented!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 03-07-2008 00:43 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Wow, I agree with Hino, this is great.

No new posts 03-07-2008 00:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Aya you're very talented.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

No new posts 03-07-2008 00:57 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Sensual, indeed! I love his hair. I look forward to seeing the coloured version.

No new posts 03-07-2008 01:08 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That's wonderful, Aya! I'm glad that you are able to share your pictures with us!

No new posts 03-07-2008 01:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Beautiful! I love the cocky expression on his face! woohoo

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-07-2008 03:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't worry, Ladies! I have every intention of hounding her via cellphone so that she could post the finished pic very soon. As Aya herself said, she's a perfectionist and, being one, it takes her forever to do the pencils. Actually, it has been YEARS since she has last made a fanart. Elfgrin1

PS I'm actually collaborating with Aya and her indie comic book artist friends at Mirida. We're doing this spoof/satire on anime cons, and the Gatch characters make special appearances. Sadly, it's going to be in our native language though. But it's going to be wicked! Evil2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Rory on 03-07-2008 at 03:56.
No new posts 03-07-2008 03:54 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Aya
*is shocked*

OMG! Rory being braindead because of that itty bitty sketch?!! *_*

(That was just a teaser for you. Biglaugh1 )

YOU EVIL WOMAN! Demonic

No new posts 03-07-2008 04:00 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: