Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Bad Animation
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bad Animation
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Bad Animation Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

After doing the Ping Pong picture...I decided to go back and get some screenshots from BOTP of some of the worst animation...I got a giggle out of it...so i thought I'd share...teehee...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-06-2008 15:26 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh my God! The fourth one down, of Jason with a pingpong paddle -what the hell did they do to his hair (not to mention his body)? Or poor Keyop -he looks seriously messed up!

Laugh2

No new posts 30-06-2008 16:39 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Springie are those Sandy Frank's own animation?

OMG, Ohplease

No new posts 30-06-2008 17:16 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes! That is from Battle of the Planets...sad, isn't it?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-06-2008 17:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Oh Springie, how could you forget the butt shot??????

No new posts 30-06-2008 20:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Spit Bwahahahaha...I was looking for that one! Thanks! And I wanted a shot of the hamburger picture on the wall, too...but I didn't have time...LOL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 30-06-2008 at 21:27.
No new posts 30-06-2008 21:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

AHHHHH! Scared

I always hated that ping-pong animation...

Now that I'm older and have learned the ways of the fanfic world, I think I understand where all the Eagle/Condor yaoi comes from!! Eek

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 30-06-2008 23:05 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Lol2 Hino...

Look at the lack of detail on the faces, they are so flat!!!

I don't feel so bad about the disasters in my sketch book now.

I do remember looking at them years ago when I was a kid and thinking the ready room suddenly changed from the rest.

That butt shot!!! Oh we need a drawing now...ahhh Springie...

No new posts 01-07-2008 09:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooh ooh ooh..... I can see it now...

The team are playing strip poker (Jinpei not present Wink ) and Zark calls them. Then you have the butt shot in various stages of undress, and Zark's antennae are popping!!! Can you do it, Springie? Big Grin

No new posts 01-07-2008 13:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG! That's a tough one! Not sure...I'll see if I can figure it out! Elfgrin2

No new posts 01-07-2008 14:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
AHHHHH! Scared

I always hated that ping-pong animation...

Now that I'm older and have learned the ways of the fanfic world, I think I understand where all the Eagle/Condor yaoi comes from!! Eek

Hinotori, after seeing the above awful animation pics, even I won't be inspired to write ANY type of yaoi whatsoever. Puke4

No new posts 01-07-2008 21:24 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
and Zark's antennae are popping!!!

You mean his fosdic?? ROFL 2

No new posts 01-07-2008 22:44 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Rory
Hinotori, after seeing the above awful animation pics, even I won't be inspired to write ANY type of yaoi whatsoever. Puke4

LOL!

Sorry, Rory! Didn't mean to kill the inspiration there! Let me know if I need to apologize to the yaoi muses... Big Grin

No new posts 01-07-2008 22:47 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

LOL!

Sorry, Rory! Didn't mean to kill the inspiration there! Let me know if I need to apologize to the yaoi muses... Big Grin

Don't worry, Hino. My inspiration was thankfully saved by good friend Aya who sent me this itty bitty sexy sketch of Joe. She should really finish this soon and post it here. Drool2

Rory is now seriously brain dead after Aya's sexy sketch of Condor Joe. droppeddead

No new posts 02-07-2008 21:43 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Don't worry, Hino. My inspiration was thankfully saved by good friend Aya who sent me this itty bitty sexy sketch of Joe. She should really finish this soon and post it here. Drool2

Yes, Aya, you should really finish that soon and post it here!! Poke

ETA

I didn't realize... Aya's now been officially poked! And amazingly, it wasn't by TJ!

<Hino looks behind her and sees TJ standing behind her. TJ's left hand is on her hip, her right foot is tapping on the ground, a cross look is on her face, and her right hand is held out expectantly. Hino lowers her head in defeat and slowly hands the Swan back her pokey stick...>

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 02-07-2008 at 21:52.
No new posts 02-07-2008 21:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Yes, Aya, you should really finish that soon and post it here!! Poke

ETA

I didn't realize... Aya's now been officially poked! And amazingly, it wasn't by TJ!

<Hino looks behind her and sees TJ standing behind her. TJ's left hand is on her hip, her right foot is tapping on the ground, a cross look is on her face, and her right hand is held out expectantly. Hino lowers her head in defeat and slowly hands the Swan back her pokey stick...>

Well, I'm also going to give her a poke via cellphone.

Poor Hino! About to tortured by TJ for using her pokey stick...Tsk, tsk, tsk! Evillaugh

No new posts 02-07-2008 22:06 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Hino, I thought we fought and won that poky stick for you.
I thought you were now allowed to use it as you want. OK

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 02-07-2008 at 23:37.
No new posts 02-07-2008 23:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

FWIW, Hino is allowed to have a pokey stick. I think everyone here should have pokey sticks! We all want to encourage each other to write and draw!!!!!

No new posts 03-07-2008 00:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Ohhhh, permission to own and use a pokey stick.

Now if only I could get them to work as well as some people appear to be able to get them to work.

Animepinyata <-------- see when Cloud uses her stick nothing happens. Wink

No new posts 03-07-2008 00:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Woo-hoo! I get to keep the pokey stick!!!

I knew I was giving it up, but only because I remembered that I also still had the whip... But to keep possession of both the pokey and whip! woohoo

Besides, TJ, aren't I allowed to do whatever I want??? ROFL 2

No new posts 03-07-2008 01:02 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: