Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Blagh
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Blagh
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's a boy. Big Grin

And yup yup yup.. babies are soooo cute!

Hee..hee.. Meridian.. thanks.. let me try to post one up here.. I am not sure I know how to do it though. I am so technically challenged. Shhhh.. yeah I work in IT too.. but I'm more functional than technical... though.. the things that you've been talking about SQL, Access, Oracle and such.. I did have some experience with them.. Not so much in Access, used to work with Oracle, but now, DB2 and SQL are pretty much part of daily life.

Let's see if this works..

Yuki

No new posts 18-09-2004 06:06 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Aww! Look at him, he's certainly a big'un ain't he Big Grin

I'm soooo happy to hear everything is going well Yuki dear, Hug don't worry about us lot too much, still loopey as ever.....though the absence of Imi is becoming a lil alarming Elfeek1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 18-09-2004 10:23 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Maybe the Spectrans kidnapped Imi? Oh, well, I'm sure they'll give her back soon! When are you due Yuki?

No new posts 20-09-2004 03:11 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Aaaaaawwww...cute. ^_^

I'm sure Imi's causing havoc, wherever she is. Wish she'd do it over here, though.

No new posts 20-09-2004 12:51 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Aye true Elvie, but your here so lets cause trouble! 007

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-09-2004 13:05 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Ack! No warning, eh? Say goodbye to your cows, then!

Bluevscows

Muahahahahaha!!!

No new posts 20-09-2004 16:31 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Yuki,

Thank you for sharing the pic of your baby. He looks gorgeous.

Huggles

No new posts 30-09-2004 16:12 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: