Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »The Music Box » Star Trekking
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Star Trekking
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Star Trekking Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was at the dentist this morning and they were playing Radio 1 and what came up was I song which I haven't heard for a long time called Star Trekking .

So I thought I see if I can find it on YouTube and not only I found the song but the video which went with it.

So everybody lets starting singing........"Star Trekking across the universe........."

No new posts 20-06-2008 17:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ha! I actually remember this song being on the radio, back in the early 80s, I think. I never knew the name of the group, and had no idea there was a video. I swear, everything is on youtube now.

No new posts 20-06-2008 18:20 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

being a noob star trekker i better go check this out!!! heehee

Car

No new posts 21-06-2008 03:42 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hahaha...SJ sent this one to me on Facebook...what a hoot!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 21-06-2008 13:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

LOL! I heard that song before. Well part of it at least. Somebody had re-tooled that scene from Star Trek IV where Kirk and Spock are on the bus, and there's some punk guy playing his radio really loud and one of them asks him to turn it down, and he just turns it up and flips them off, and Spock gives the guy the vulcan neck pinch. Anyway, that guy took that scene, and re-dubbed the audio with that song up until Spock gave the guy the vulcan neck pinch and turned the radio off.

No new posts 26-01-2010 23:14 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

And for the TNG fans, there's this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6oUz1v17Uo

No new posts 27-01-2010 00:14 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
MrVampire MrVampire is a Male

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-12-2009

spacer

ahh i remember it well.
I recall half of my high school singing an unplanned rendition of it it at a sports day. Spooked
I think we also sang the Batman TV show theme too that day.

Galactor Space Cats! Galactor

I'll write something else entertaining here eventually...

No new posts 27-01-2010 11:53 MrVampire is offline Send an Email to MrVampire Homepage of MrVampire Search for Posts by MrVampire Add MrVampire to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: