Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Amys Crazy or is it me?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Amys Crazy or is it me?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer
Amys Crazy or is it me? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Amy i mean u tend to jump from one subject to another like a rabbat on beer..............

Random maybe?

No new posts 08-06-2008 18:41 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
RE: Amys Crazy or is it me? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gunman
Amy i mean u tend to jump from one subject to another like a rabbat on beer..............

Random maybe?

Hey mental sanity was never one of my strong points! Then, you can't be a Gallactor and sane!

Oh, yeah, I do have the tendance to jump from one subject to another..... Party4

No new posts 08-06-2008 18:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

HA thats quite ovious for us katses and lets see have u ever seen a rabbat drunk and high at same time?

No new posts 08-06-2008 18:51 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
HA thats quite ovious for us katses and lets see have u ever seen a rabbat drunk and high at same time?

Uhm, what's a rabbat?

No new posts 08-06-2008 19:05 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

NO a deer yes a rabbat...... it hops maybe that will catch u up?

No new posts 08-06-2008 19:08 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
NO a deer yes a rabbat...... it hops maybe that will catch u up?

Gunnie can you post a pic with a rabbat? It would be helpfull!

No new posts 08-06-2008 19:34 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I think he means a rabbit Amy and you need to be mad in this forum.

No new posts 08-06-2008 19:38 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
I think he means a rabbit Amy and you need to be mad in this forum.

Oh, I knew about the second! Thank for enlightening me, Met!

No new posts 08-06-2008 19:54 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

HA thats quite nice touch there met, and amy great job figureing out what rabbit is......... Animeparty

No new posts 08-06-2008 19:56 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
HA thats quite nice touch there met, and amy great job figureing out what rabbit is......... Animeparty

Geez, Gunnie, you just blew off my IQ with that!!!!

Hey, NEW IDEA!!! Flamebounce Why don't you give Gatchaman indication about how to destroy your mecha in the same language? You'd easily conquer the Earth by the time they figure it out!!!

No new posts 09-06-2008 10:41 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:

Do you have an RSPCA in your country...just curious.

And is a Rabbat a cross breed... Like a rabbit and and rat? Interesting combination, Sosai X has been working overtime!

No new posts 09-06-2008 12:12 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

Ebony what is a RSPCA?

No new posts 09-06-2008 15:35 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
[Uhm, what's a rabbat?

This:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Askura on 09-06-2008 at 18:22.
No new posts 09-06-2008 18:21 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

RSPCA is the Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals

No new posts 09-06-2008 18:58 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Askura
quote:
[Uhm, what's a rabbat?

This:

Interesting drawling

No new posts 09-06-2008 18:59 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer

Yea, we have one here but it's under a diffrent name I think. I'm not sure what it's called though.

No new posts 09-06-2008 19:02 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

In America it is the ASPCA

No new posts 09-06-2008 19:03 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I reckon Galactor should set up a RSPCG - Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Goons.

No new posts 09-06-2008 19:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
I reckon Galactor should set up a RSPCG - Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Goons.

And the first time they tried to protest, they'd end up with feather shuriken in their necks.... Wink

No new posts 09-06-2008 19:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Askura
quote:
[Uhm, what's a rabbat?

This:

So this could be the infamous vampire rabbit/rat/bat that turns either into a rabbit or a rat or even a bat?

No new posts 09-06-2008 19:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: