Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » My leave
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page My leave
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
damieon damieon is a Male
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-01-2008

spacer
My leave Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Guy's as much as I hate to say it, I will be leaving the site for awhile. I have stuff I need to deal with IRL currently and I need to focus my attention on that. I recently had a friend die sunday and I got a call from my best friends parents early this morning saying DJ, my best friend (obvi.) from Roswell, NM had died this morning also. I have stuff going on at work, along with relationship issues with my gf that I need to get figured out and focus my attention on. So in deep regret I will be leaving the site for a few weeks, to grasp on my reality. I will be logged in still but I will have no idea what goes on and what is being said after tomorrow. So in deep regret I say my farewells until then.

R.I.P. Chalin worthy we all loved you!

R.I.P D.J. You were the best man a person could grow up with.

I loved you both so much!

No new posts 04-06-2008 07:56 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So sorry to hear this, Dameion...we'll miss you. Take care of yourself, and come back so we can cheer you up! Grouphug

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 04-06-2008 at 09:02.
No new posts 04-06-2008 09:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You take care Damieon and come back when your ready chap, we will all be here for you.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 04-06-2008 09:38 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Take care Damieon, Grouphug I hope when you need a break from RL issues you'll come back, even if its just to take your mind off it all.

We'll miss you...

Love from Ebony..

No new posts 04-06-2008 10:08 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I'm sorry to hear this Dami. Take care of you and I hope you'll get rid of misfortunes.

We will all be here waiting for you! Huggles

No new posts 04-06-2008 10:46 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Damieon, I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. We understand that sometimes RL hits very hard and that your focus needs to be there. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time and I wish you the best of luck. I know things will be ok for you, you just need a little time to get them there.

See you soon, Damieon. We will miss you while you're gone. Huggles

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 04-06-2008 10:53 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Damieon, I'm terribly sorry for your losses.

Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, you will be missed by us. Grouphug

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 04-06-2008 12:45 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

We will miss you, Dameion, but we completely understand. Our thoughts are with you during this difficult time. Huggles

No new posts 04-06-2008 13:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Dameion, I'm so sorry for your losses. We'll be here for you when you come back.

No new posts 04-06-2008 13:56 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Ditto on what everyone is saying and remember Dami, you got friends who will support you if you need us.

No new posts 04-06-2008 15:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Damieon I am so sorry to hear what has happened, you know we will be here when you come back
Huggles

No new posts 07-06-2008 14:29 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Guy's thank you for being here, although it's not like you would exactly go anywhere lol. I''m better now, we buried Chalin the other day and that was really hard at the funeral itself, although on the way to the cemetary they took back roads and the whole time there everyone was driving crazy for him! lol we had people driving in reverse every quarter of a mile was a chinese fire drill, we had people driving side by side down these little dirt roads! The part that really helped out was the party everyone had for him that night!! I was surprised at how much fun we could have with a little bit of "What would Chalin Want" attitude. My relationship problems are all worked out now! and my boss is coming back to work on Monday, which is what the stuff going on at work was about. Unfortunetly with the death in NM, I will not be able to say my farewells to him. This saddens me a bit but to think he was fighting for the one he loved kind of cheers me up to say that even in death our actions will be brought forth for the good causes. They found the guy that shot DJ, He is getting ready to go to trial for it, and I know he will get his just desserts.

I just wanted to say though that I'm back on, everything is going good now, and Thank You for being here guy's!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by damieon on 08-06-2008 at 02:38.
No new posts 08-06-2008 02:36 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Welcome back, Damieon! I'm glad that things have worked out for you so quickly. I'm looking forward to you jumping back into the madness with us! Huggles

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 08-06-2008 18:29 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

welcome back! Huggles

No new posts 08-06-2008 19:31 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer

Dameion man i you are my best friend and chalin was one of them to i give u bunch of crap on this site but i am a friend of urs and i hope u and holly pull togther and make it i also hope u come back to this site and talk more..........

Matt i know how u feel i am going through it and its not as bad as urs but man we got to stick togther or well ripped trough shreds if we dont........

U know were i work and i know were u live i also have ur number and i will keep in touch so man keep up the positive up front and fight for holly and for ur friend dj i dont think i know him but i knew chalin and i hope these burdens on u will lift up and u can see all the fun u had with them.........

MAN u keep it up and i will talk with u later............

No new posts 08-06-2008 21:15 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

lol thanks guy's love the positive out look of this thread (rlly? IDK? lol)

No new posts 08-06-2008 22:44 damieon is offline Send an Email to damieon Search for Posts by damieon Add damieon to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: slayer12052
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hope things get better

No new posts 09-06-2008 01:47 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Dami ...Gunnie..my condolences. I hope things get better for you...Huggles

No new posts 12-06-2008 14:31 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks

No new posts 12-06-2008 23:40 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Glad to see you back Dami... the drive to the cemetary sounded like it was a fitting tribute...

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 14-06-2008 17:51 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: