Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Business Negotiations for Dummies..
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Business Negotiations for Dummies..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmm...or I could just get blackmail on them and serve me for free!

Plus they'd have to watch the kids. Period. Tongue I'd babysit every now and then. ^_^

No new posts 27-08-2004 16:26 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Just be sure they don't have any blackmail material on you first.

No new posts 28-08-2004 23:05 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Like the same thing she'll be blackmailing them for?

Them? As in plural?

Do I really want to know?

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 29-08-2004 01:11 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't know.

Do you? Pleased

No new posts 30-08-2004 00:23 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Probably not. *grin*

No new posts 05-09-2004 05:36 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Big Grin

No new posts 06-09-2004 01:31 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: