Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Emo Rangers? OMG!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Emo Rangers? OMG!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Emo Rangers? OMG! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am cracking up here...someone turned the Power Rangers into the Emo Rangers...too funny...pound

Go! Go! Emo!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-06-2008 09:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

"The emo rangers are a bunch of depressed teenagers who save the planet with help from special powers given to them by Captain Emohead."

Ha ha ha!

Now, I'm imaging Ken as "Introspective Emo Ranger" and Joe as "Chaos Mohawk Emo Ranger". Ack!

No new posts 06-06-2008 13:52 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gunman
Banned

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-02-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

???????

Biglaugh2

No new posts 06-06-2008 16:15 Gunman is offline Search for Posts by Gunman Add Gunman to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Shakes head. "God, kids nowadays."

No new posts 07-06-2008 09:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer
RE: Emo Rangers? OMG! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I am cracking up here...someone turned the Power Rangers into the Emo Rangers...too funny...pound

Go! Go! Emo!

That is soooo gay...Die Emo Die! Guns1  

No new posts 10-11-2008 18:01 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Oh Emo's .... Have always made fun of them...

And then...

I cruise on to facebook and find my cousins from back home. One of them appears to be a little on the ... um ... skanky side of things and the other ...

EMO!

Oh God, I was mortified!

I cannot believe a blood relative is EMO!!!!

ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 10-11-2008 19:12 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

Laugh2 This is great... I'm surprised I haven't come accross this before. I do have some emo friends, but I'm not emo... I love the ranger names...

Go Mighty Moshin Emo Rangers!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by shamrokchick on 11-11-2008 at 00:57.
No new posts 11-11-2008 00:56 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Barrdwing Barrdwing is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2008

spacer

Biglaugh3 Oh that was . . . awful.

No new posts 11-11-2008 02:28 Barrdwing is offline Send an Email to Barrdwing Search for Posts by Barrdwing Add Barrdwing to your Buddy List
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

omg, the emo-ness is really getting everywhere!! LOL thats just too funny

Car

No new posts 11-11-2008 04:21 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

quote:
The emo rangers are a bunch of depressed teenagers

Of Course they are, they are from Chelmsford, every one there is depressed, or should be.

No new posts 18-11-2008 09:18 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by veritas

they are from Chelmsford, every one there is depressed, or should be.

Laugh1 Why is that?

My seventeen year old niece in Ottawa dyes her (normally mousy blond) hair black and has recently gotten the septum of her nose pierced. My brother is grudgingly tolerating this on the grounds that "there are worse things she could do."

No new posts 18-11-2008 15:40 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

oh Its just a bland commuter town.

I suppose now days I'd be classed as an Emo if I dressed & acted as I did at college, I thought of myself as a goth though. I just cant keep up with these youngsters and their sub social cultures!

I tend to catagorise people by their fandoms!

No new posts 18-11-2008 16:51 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by veritas
oh Its just a bland commuter town.

I suppose now days I'd be classed as an Emo if I dressed & acted as I did at college, I thought of myself as a goth though. I just cant keep up with these youngsters and their sub social cultures!

I tend to catagorise people by their fandoms!

I think I know what you mean -my sister lives in a very bland commuter town (although she isn't depressed).

Heh, I'll admit there was a time when my favourite outfit was a pair of shabby jeans I'd cut into shorts, worn with black tights, combat boots, an ancient and faded London Fog raincoat that had been my Dad's, a black turtleneck and, to complete the ensemble, a black beret.

Good times, good times... but I wouldn't dress like that now!

No new posts 18-11-2008 17:47 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

Livin in Seattle we have Emonerds everywhere! LOL and goths. its pretty diverse here in the grungy doom n gloom set. LOL

not that im have a problem with it, its just they are everywhere here.....

those and MSgeeks (like muh hubby) Big Grin

Car

No new posts 21-11-2008 02:09 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: