Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Quickie Princess Sketch by Wilson Tortosa
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quickie Princess Sketch by Wilson Tortosa
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer
Quickie Princess Sketch by Wilson Tortosa Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

My friend Aya just sent this to me to share with everyone. This is a quickie sketch of Princess/Jun that BoTP comics artist Wilson Tortosa made for her during the Komicon Convention in the Philippines years back.

Simple line art, but cute!

Sorry, people, but Aya is solidly REFUSING that I post the sketch of Jason/Joe. So it's solely for hers and my viewing pleasure only. He he he.

No new posts 20-05-2008 01:10 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So cute! I am wondering what is going on with her left arm though...

Ack! No Jason/ Joe? Faint Biglaugh1
I guess I'll just have to deal with it...please tell your friend thanks for sharing her Princess/Jun with us...I know she is one of Wilson's favorites...It's so cool that he's such a Gatch fan...he did a nice job on the comics!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-05-2008 01:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's awfully good for a quickie sketch. Your friend is lucky to have it!

No new posts 20-05-2008 01:33 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

ITA, she looks like she's hiding something behind her back...

Thanks for sharing with us! Thanks

No new posts 20-05-2008 02:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
So cute! I am wondering what is going on with her left arm though...

Ack! No Jason/ Joe? Faint Biglaugh1
I guess I'll just have to deal with it...please tell your friend thanks for sharing her Princess/Jun with us...I know she is one of Wilson's favorites...It's so cool that he's such a Gatch fan...he did a nice job on the comics!

I guess you could say that Princess is hiding that infamous Joe sketch. Too bad my friend won't let me share. It's really nice!

Don't worry. I'll be seeing Wilson at the next Komikon. I'll be sure to pass your regards on to him.

No new posts 20-05-2008 04:48 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
It's awfully good for a quickie sketch. Your friend is lucky to have it!

Actually...planning to score a nice Ken sketch for myself when I go to the next Komicon. I'm doing a funny comic book with my friend, and we'll be entering it in a contest. Wilson is usually one of the judges.

No new posts 20-05-2008 04:51 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
ITA, she looks like she's hiding something behind her back...

Thanks for sharing with us! Thanks

You could say she's hiding that infamous Joe sketch by Wilson that my friend doesn't want to share. He he he.

No new posts 20-05-2008 05:37 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

THAT IS A QUICKIE SKETCH???!!!! GORGEOUS!

Now keep on your friend for that Joe sketch...LOL! steelchair

No new posts 24-05-2008 15:03 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by kimiko
THAT IS A QUICKIE SKETCH???!!!! GORGEOUS!

Now keep on your friend for that Joe sketch...LOL! steelchair

Sadly, she wouldn't let me share it. I don't blame her. It's really gorgeous for a quicke sketch of Joe too. She just gave me a pop art Ken pic which is going to be the design on my calling card. Too bad I can't share it too.

No new posts 24-05-2008 20:44 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

*springie covers her ears* Ack...don't tell me what I'm missing...too...painful...Faint

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-05-2008 20:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
*springie covers her ears* Ack...don't tell me what I'm missing...too...painful...Faint

Sorry, my friend made me swear not to share on risk of murder.

I must admit that it's partly greed that makes me unable to share the pop art of Ken. It's just too tempting to use as an avatar.

No new posts 24-05-2008 21:10 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: