Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Business Negotiations for Dummies..
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Business Negotiations for Dummies..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Congratulations Imi.

Im so pleased you got the centre.

I would love to have seen the look on her face when the manager of head office walked in. Lol

No new posts 16-08-2004 07:19 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wooo! Go Imi!

Gosh, people can be so terrible, even to friends. I'm so glad you got the centre. Hope things go extroardinarily well with it.

That look on her face was probably priceless. *sigh* Would have paid to see it.

Congrats, Imi!

No new posts 18-08-2004 00:49 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Aha! *zap zap* there you go stardust another smilie tamed!

Congo and rats Imikins! Smoochies

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 21-08-2004 09:03 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

*grabs the Congo , the rats, the brown paper bag and buttslaps, and grins at you all*

Dont think It's really sunk in yet, theres still so much in so little time before the Grand Opening. I dont know if Im coming or going, but Im glad that week where I almost gave up is over and done with. Yes her face was priceless, but I still feel queasy about how it all went down, and the loss of our friendship, deep down. Im just glad I dont have to deal with her again, after this week and am far far too busy with getting things ready, to dwell upon it.

Give it about two three weeks..and I think It will hit me that Im finally doing what Ive always loved! What a damn incredible feeling!

You are all DA BESTEST ..you know that?

I was considering just thanking you all, but seeing that in the business Im in, includes International conferences..Mark my words..One day, Ill get to thank you all, for your words of support, in person..

One day..

(and yes you can take that as a promise or threat)

Grinwink and Hugs.

No new posts 21-08-2004 14:35 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm. *scratches chin* Promise? Or threat? Eh, couldn't be too bad. I'll take it as a promise.

*grin*

I can understand the weird feeling of seeing a friend who betrayed you getting a full helping of karma. On the one hand, it makes you feel good, but it also hurts because it serves as a reminder of what happened.
Big hugs. Huggles

Just keep in mind that what you're doing for those kids is so great. *hugs*

No new posts 22-08-2004 02:53 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Just warn us in advance so we can get our "We love Zoltar" memorbilia hidden! Erm. . . . I mean so we can greet you properly Imi! (hides trank gun and shackles behind back)*smirk*

No new posts 22-08-2004 06:53 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Damn! This place really IS corrupting me! Looks like I'll have to punish myself by watching another of my kid's Sailor Moon movies. *sigh*

No new posts 22-08-2004 06:55 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nooooo!!! Don't do it!

At least watch the non-edited ones...I guess...

No. Just don't do it! Your brain will rot!

No new posts 23-08-2004 02:32 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Noooo, doooon't!!

Then again, my kid likes BOTP and ThunderBirds, so I guess I'm safe. (Bob the Builder, Franklin, Wiggles, The Art of Drywall Taping, RiverDance, ...)

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 23-08-2004 17:49 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Bob the Builder!

Can we fix it?

Bob the Builder!

Yes we can!

*shudder*

My little bro' likes to find those annoying opening songs so that he can sing them at me. BotP is definitely better. (Well, duh, this is a Gatch site...)

No new posts 23-08-2004 18:24 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

TOO LATE!!!!! HELP!!! *Gasps for air* Must . . . find. . . . real . . . . . .anime . . . . . . even . . . . bastardized . . . . . . .american . . . . . versions . . . . . .*collapses on floor*

No new posts 25-08-2004 03:54 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*puts on Robotech*

How much more bastardized can you get with three different series being mushed into one?

I do like it, though...at least the first "season" (which would be Macross).

No new posts 25-08-2004 16:23 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, yeah, much better! Thanks Elvin! I am really starting to dislike sailor moon. I think I've seen every episode, movie and manga 18 times now.

No new posts 26-08-2004 03:33 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Heh...my mom probably feels the same. ^_^ Of course, when I was a kid (*gasp* I'm saying that now?!), they didn't have as many episodes or the movies or the manga...so more repetition for Mom on one side...but less of it on the other.

Someday I am going to wake up and realize that I owe my mom. Maybe I should give her a fruit basket? Big Grin

No new posts 26-08-2004 12:13 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nah, wait till you provide grandkids.

Then you get to let her have time with her grandkids, which she'll love, and you'll get to try and reclaim some sanity. (Futile goal, but worth the effort for any parent.)

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 26-08-2004 14:33 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Shouldn't I get married first? Or even find a boyfriend? Or will any guy do?
Confused

No new posts 26-08-2004 16:40 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Using a real guy is the most fun (seeing as you won't get as much of that sort of fun afterwards), but you could check out those places with the straws. Might be a bit cold, but they're long.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 26-08-2004 17:51 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Confused

Eek

CRICKET!

*giggle*

No new posts 26-08-2004 18:14 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Crickets right! Why raise two kids instead of one? Ofcourse there are advantages to the "fun" way. Like . . . . . . . . . . . . . . CHILD SUPPORT!!!!! (What did you think I would say you hentais?) *giggle*

No new posts 27-08-2004 04:43 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Mind you, if the co-parent is a computer expert, or a mill-right, or lawyer or car mechanic, or other useful person, you may want to actually marry them.

Hey, if they can solo once a week while you get out of the house (guess whose Pilates is probably going to be dropped of the schedule, sob), that's considered pretty good.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 27-08-2004 15:08 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: