Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » new here!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new here!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mamma-Magus Mamma-Magus is a Female

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-05-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
BTW, Mamma-Magus, I just noticed your siggie quote... I LOVE that line! The Incredibles is one of my favourite movies. Big Grin

Hehehe. Same here! Ask Dormagus about that line and me Smile I swear I put the movie on just for me, and not the kidlings. Smile

"'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get!"

No new posts 18-05-2008 18:04 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is one my my favourite quotes from that movie (said by Edna):

Yes, words are useless! Gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble! Too much of it, darling, too much! That is why I show you my work! That is why you are here!

No new posts 18-05-2008 19:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
This is one my my favourite quotes from that movie (said by Edna):

Yes, words are useless! Gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble-gobble! Too much of it, darling, too much! That is why I show you my work! That is why you are here!

good one!!!! Don't forget this one...

What have we here? Matching uniforms? Oh, no... Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl?! [laughs, then looks at Violet and Dash] And got biz-zay! It's a whole family of Supers! Looks like I've hit the jackpot! Oh-ho, this is just too good!

"'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get!"

No new posts 18-05-2008 23:20 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I have to admit that I've never seen the Incredibles, but you two have me convinced I'm missing out here. I will add it to my Netflix queue.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 19-05-2008 at 13:49.
No new posts 19-05-2008 00:45 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I have to admit that I've never seen the Incredibles, but you two have me convinced I'm missing out here. I will add it to my Netfix queue.

*evil laugh* We sucked in another one!!! Big Grin LOL!

It is a great movie. One I do not mind the kids watching over and over.

No new posts 19-05-2008 00:56 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List
Dormagus Dormagus is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-10-2007

spacer

And they do watch it over and over. And we usually right along with them.

No new posts 19-05-2008 00:59 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Dormagus
And they do watch it over and over. And we usually right along with them.

But i will admit, I am getting SO sick of Blues Clues!

No new posts 19-05-2008 01:01 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

"We just got a letter. We just got a letter. We just got a letter. Shoot me in the head."

No new posts 19-05-2008 01:02 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Kill us now!!! Please someone!! NO MORE BLUES CLUES!!!!

lol

steelchair

No new posts 19-05-2008 01:04 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
I have to admit that I've never seen the Incredibles, but you two have me convinced I'm missing out here. I will add it to my Netfix queue.

It's one of those movies that works even better for adults... so many superhero and Bond parodies... Big Grin

No new posts 19-05-2008 01:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

<Hino subtly switches the topic-at-large from the blue puppy back to the Incredibles.>

I love the Incredibles!! What a great movie. And it really does have some of the best lines around.

Two of my favorites are from Edna (with her Eartha Kitt-like voice, how can she miss with any of her lines??). My two faves are how she rattles off the "untimely demise" of each Super who had a cape ("No capes!") and when she and Helen go to enter her workshop. I love all the high-security for it (retinal detection, voice recognition) and how all the lasers turn in Helen's direction when Edna fails to mention her. ("...And guest"). LOL!

LB - you must see this movie! You won't regret it!!

Although the Capes scene does make me wonder one thing... Are our birdies in danger???? Uhoh2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 19-05-2008 01:18 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I managed to avoid Blues Clues, for which I will be forever grateful!

No new posts 19-05-2008 01:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Eh, they lost me when Steve left and Joe came on board...

Wait a minute..... Joe???? Eek3

No new posts 19-05-2008 01:31 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Eh, they lost me when Steve left and Joe came on board...

Wait a minute..... Joe???? Eek3

Our newest Blue's Clues DVD is all Joe. We have 2 of them. The other one has all Steve.
We have a 2 year old who LOVES Blue's Clues! So the only way to survive this phase is to have DVD's. *sigh*

No new posts 19-05-2008 01:40 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, it could be worse... It could be that blasted purple dinosaur!!

No new posts 19-05-2008 01:43 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Well, it could be worse... It could be that blasted purple dinosaur!!

**runs screaming!!**

No new posts 19-05-2008 01:53 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List
BuddyParaiso BuddyParaiso is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2008

spacer

Hello there,

I'm a comic book writer/artist and a fan of three anime shows namely Chodenji Mashin Voltes V, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Gatchaman (Specified Character; gG-3 Jun Shiratori)

Drum

No new posts 19-05-2008 02:13 BuddyParaiso is offline Send an Email to BuddyParaiso Search for Posts by BuddyParaiso Add BuddyParaiso to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hello!! Nice to meet you!

No new posts 19-05-2008 02:23 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by BuddyParaiso
Hello there,

I'm a comic book writer/artist and a fan of three anime shows namely Chodenji Mashin Voltes V, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind and Gatchaman (Specified Character; gG-3 Jun Shiratori)

Drum

Great to meet you, Buddy!!!!! welcome

No new posts 19-05-2008 02:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by BuddyParaiso
Hello there,

Drum

Welcome aboard. Join the insanity.

No new posts 19-05-2008 03:37 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
« first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  2  3  [4]  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: