Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Swan Cycle
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swan Cycle
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-12-2007

spacer
Swan Cycle Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Someone asked over on DeviantArt about blueprints for the Swan Cycle. Figured I'd post 'em here.

Using psychology in your fanfic? WritersGuidetoPsychology.com

No new posts 17-05-2008 19:24 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cool...is this from that how to draw manga book? woohoo

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-05-2008 22:03 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for these Katsesama... they make it more detailed.

No new posts 17-05-2008 22:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No, one if from Gatchaman Goods and one is from an old Gatchaman book I paid way too much money for on eBay!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by katsesama on 18-05-2008 at 01:50.
No new posts 17-05-2008 23:25 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

Actually, the first picture is from a book titled "Gatchaman Material." It's a book that's definitely on the "Must Have" list of Gatchaman books, and is pretty much the only one that's still available from the publisher.

The second picture is from the first of two "Gatchaman" volumes in the "Fantastic TV Collection" series of books, and was published in July of 1978.

James

No new posts 18-05-2008 00:37 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
katsesama
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes! Gatchaman Material! That's right!

That's the problem with not actually being able to read Japanese, and having to memorize what your books are called. Wink

No new posts 18-05-2008 01:51 katsesama is offline Send an Email to katsesama Search for Posts by katsesama Add katsesama to your Buddy List
Evangelina Evangelina is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

spacer

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gatchaman-Animation-.../> cmdZViewItem

No new posts 18-05-2008 20:34 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

Yep, that's Gatchaman Material all right. A book I'd highly recommend to anyone who hasn't already bought a copy.

James

No new posts 18-05-2008 20:37 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: