Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » new here!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page new here!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ivory eagle is still around, just not on the board...

I like to keep my eagle to myself...so OK I'm a selfish Swan.

No new posts 16-05-2008 01:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Mamma-Magus Mamma-Magus is a Female

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-05-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dormagus
quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Dormagus, I can see why you are scared...being surrounded by Swannies on the board and at home...and you know how we "swannies" stick together! Laugh2

Oh, I know.Eyebrows
Actually, I like being surrounded by Swannies. It's good to be the Eagle.

Oh he loves his Swannies Big Grin Expecially the one at home. hehehe.

"'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get!"

No new posts 16-05-2008 01:21 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List
Dormagus Dormagus is a Male

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Mamma-Magus
quote:
quote:
Dormagus, I can see why you are scared...being surrounded by Swannies on the board and at home...and you know how we "swannies" stick together! Laugh2

Oh, I know.Eyebrows

Oh he loves his Swannies Big Grin Expecially the one at home. hehehe.

I love ALL my Swans. I'm an equal oportunity Swan lover.

No new posts 16-05-2008 01:22 Dormagus is offline Send an Email to Dormagus Search for Posts by Dormagus Add Dormagus to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Dormagus1977 YIM Screenname: Dormagus
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Well, you know what they say...Eagles and Swans mate for life...I kinda have a thing for Eagles, too! Wink1

My Eagle *did* actually read some of my smut once...and he really liked it! So I guess that's about as much as he'll participate with my Gatch obsession... Bounce2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-05-2008 01:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Why do I feel a sense of impending DOOM?

Awww, Dormagus, don't worry your Owl is always here to back you up.
Ask Hino, she will agree. (I think)

Thanks CD. Good old reliable Owl. I know I can always count on you.

I like to think the Owl is reliable and trust worthy, a good confidant for the Eagle when he needs him ... uhhhh her.

No new posts 16-05-2008 01:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:

Are you talking about this?

These are from the Gatcahaman Doom WAD. Wink

No new posts 16-05-2008 02:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Oh, I know.Eyebrows

As we know from the Dormagus smut IF!!!! Big Grin

No new posts 16-05-2008 02:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Well, you know what they say...Eagles and Swans mate for life...I kinda have a thing for Eagles, too! Wink1

My Eagle *did* actually read some of my smut once...and he really liked it! So I guess that's about as much as he'll participate with my Gatch obsession... Bounce2

I wonder what that kind of inter breeding between species might result in...

No new posts 16-05-2008 04:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

Are you talking about this?

These are from the Gatcahaman Doom WAD. Wink

Whaaa, Tool I wanna play Zark shoter!!!! Where did you get that Gatch Game TJ?

No new posts 16-05-2008 06:23 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

I love ALL my Swans. I'm an equal oportunity Swan lover.

Oh you are! Smile You just wait till later, my dear Eagle.

Mamma-Magus

"'Greater good?' I am your wife! I'm the greatest *good* you are ever gonna get!"

No new posts 16-05-2008 13:04 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

You have to have the game Doom, Amy. It's an older computer game. It was one of the first first-person shooters, and also one of the first games for which you could write your own levels. The Gatchaman WAD is essentially specially written Gatch levels.

If you already have the Doom game, then you can find the Gatch WADs here:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/6351/g_doom.html

ETA: To show you what I'm talking about, this is the game:

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Complete-...10944328&sr=1-8

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 16-05-2008 at 13:08.
No new posts 16-05-2008 13:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
RE: new here! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mamma-Magus
Hi all! My husband and a sweet Swan I know from here, finally got me signed up! So hello all!!

Mamma-Magus

Bangs head agaisnt the Rubber Room's rubber walls and goesw "Doh!" Didn't see the thread and glad that there's an Eagle here who's looking after a Swan.

No new posts 16-05-2008 17:41 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
A question for those who have been at Gatchamania for a long time, are Dormagus and Mamma Magus the site's first husband-and-wife members?

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Yes!!!
But this Owl is not sure I would like you to damage an Eagle.

We are far too short male Eagles around here.

Speaking of male eagles, Metaliant has been absent for at least a couple days...

PS3 games. Sorry.

No new posts 16-05-2008 17:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

That's why I am staying single.

No new posts 16-05-2008 17:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
You have to have the game Doom, Amy. It's an older computer game. It was one of the first first-person shooters, and also one of the first games for which you could write your own levels. The Gatchaman WAD is essentially specially written Gatch levels.

If you already have the Doom game, then you can find the Gatch WADs here:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/6351/g_doom.html

ETA: To show you what I'm talking about, this is the game:

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Complete-...10944328&sr=1-8

Oh, I have the latest version of Doom,....scary monsters there, no Zark though!

Met, stop damaging the Rubber Room's walls!

No new posts 16-05-2008 18:05 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You can't damage them as they are made of rubber.

No new posts 16-05-2008 21:10 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
You can't damage them as they are made of rubber.

So are... ummm... okay... i want to say it but I won't! LOL!

No new posts 18-05-2008 05:25 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

pound pound pound

Oh, yes, Mama-Magus, you definitely fit in around here! Winknudge

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 18-05-2008 15:12 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hehehe. Thanks Smile

No new posts 18-05-2008 15:15 Mamma-Magus is offline Send an Email to Mamma-Magus Search for Posts by Mamma-Magus Add Mamma-Magus to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

BTW, Mamma-Magus, I just noticed your siggie quote... I LOVE that line! The Incredibles is one of my favourite movies. Big Grin

No new posts 18-05-2008 17:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: