Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Happy Mothers' Day!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Mothers' Day!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Happy Mothers' Day! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hope all of you Mom's out there have a great day! Tomorrow is Mothers' Day in the US!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 10-05-2008 at 17:21.
No new posts 10-05-2008 17:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Very cute, Springie!

Happy Mother's Day to all of those that are mothers! Hope you have a pleasant day of no screaming, yelling, things breaking, or blaming of the infamous "Not Me" culprit! Flower

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 10-05-2008 17:42 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Mothers day to all you Mom's and any Mom's to be who are out there.

And for everyone else enjoy your day as well. I will be celebrating next weekend, the "first long weekend or Summer" here in Canada, when I go up and visit my Mom. Birthday2

No new posts 10-05-2008 20:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

It's sad, but I haven't seen my mother in almost 2 years. I swear, she travels everywhere except where I live -not that I can blame her for not being too keen on coming to Indiana when she could go to South Carolina or Europe instead. However, I will see her in Nova Scotia in July and will call her tomorrow.

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers.

No new posts 11-05-2008 05:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope everyone has a Happy Mother's Day!

No new posts 11-05-2008 17:45 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Hope all of you mothers had a wonderful day. The weather here left something to be desired, but Saturday was a beautiful day, in more ways then one.

Iborgia88 looks like you live around my neck of the US. Great to know that others live near by.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 12-05-2008 12:31 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl

Iborgia88 looks like you live around my neck of the US. Great to know that others live near by.

Which state are you in, Gatchgirl? It's a small world, sometimes.

No new posts 12-05-2008 12:46 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I live in Ohio, right by the Indiana border.

No new posts 12-05-2008 12:55 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Happy mothers day to everyone too... Ours was on Sunday Smile

No new posts 13-05-2008 09:04 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

SSsssshhhh don't tell my mum that there's another Mother's Day. I can't remember when, but we are going to have Father's Day at some point in Britain.

No new posts 13-05-2008 19:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ours was on Sunday too Ebony, just we celebrated it on Saturday, do to the weather.

No new posts 15-05-2008 12:33 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

IB... I sent you a PM... just so you know.

No new posts 15-05-2008 12:35 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Well it should be mothers day every day Smile

No new posts 16-05-2008 05:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

So says all mothers.

No new posts 16-05-2008 17:39 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: