Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Semi-annual ImiCondor hunt
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Semi-annual ImiCondor hunt
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer
Semi-annual ImiCondor hunt Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OK pals, I am sorry that I am doing this again. But..

I really want to get in touch with Imi. I've heard that she's moved and I have completely lost contact with her.

Please, anybody with her news please PM me.

Thank you very very much!

Yuki

PS. Yeah.. sorry.. I know.. It's almost like I've got to do this every half-year or so.. or is it a year already?

No new posts 05-05-2008 03:36 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, I've heard so much about the legendary Imi the Condor! I'd like to meet her!

Maybe Maddy or Firebird know something about her!

No new posts 05-05-2008 07:22 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dont worry Yuki, I am sure our lost Condor Frisker is somewhere alive and well and pressing those shiny red buttons.

Like everybody else who was new when Imi was actually here, I miss her and her frisking ways.

And like you, I hope that she will come back to us or at least somebody finally contacts her and tell us what is happening.

No new posts 05-05-2008 09:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

WOW! Yuki! Haven't seen you around in a while! Welcome back!

I miss seeing Imi around, too...hope someone can get in touch with her...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 05-05-2008 09:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Wow, I've heard so much about the legendary Imi the Condor! I'd like to meet her!

Maybe Maddy or Firebird know something about her!

Here's a thread from the Introudction section that imi did.

Just have a look around Amy at the threads that Imi did and you will see why we miss her so much.

No new posts 05-05-2008 09:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

Yuki this is the PM she sent me a few months ago...I'm not sure on the status of how the move is going, or gone. Hopefully she will be back soon.

Message from imaqtz, on 07-02-2008 at 07:39
KIMI!!!!!
You GORGEOUS WONDERFUL SOUL you!!!!

*Damn well glomphugs you to the floor*

so damn cool to see you back on board . Cant believe it after so many years eh?

Yep sue defintely gave me the surprise of my life giving me a cll like that out of the blue...thought it was a telemarketer and was about to blast her before I realised who it was!

So damn much to catch up on but Im about to move houses so give it a couple of weeks or so and will soooooo catch up with you.

It genuinely made me smile see your ID name and avatar. Youve been deeply missed for so many years. Keep your humour and wits about you girl and do what you do best...be yourself!...

Love you to bits..and so damn glad you and now so many others of the "Ole gang" taking a peep in here.

Catch up with you soon

Imi

No new posts 05-05-2008 11:09 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Imi, if you're reading this, we miss you!

No new posts 05-05-2008 13:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Hello Yuki.
Nice to have you posting again.
Kimi and Firebird have been in contact with her recently either by phone or via email as I see Kimi posted.

Hang around for a bit Yuki and either Imi will show up, or Firebird will be around so you can ask her for contact info for Imi.
Cloud wonders if she might even have Firebirds email so you could contact her and ask for imi's information.

No new posts 05-05-2008 13:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

FB's just flat out at the moment but I'm sure she'll pop in again to check up on us...

No new posts 05-05-2008 22:17 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Yes Imi is sorely missed Frown

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 06-05-2008 08:17 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Other than that quick email, It's been 5 freaking years since I've heard from her and man I miss having her here, especially the singing "Bootilicious Condor" and Headbanger1 to AC/DC!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by kimiko on 06-05-2008 at 12:16.
No new posts 06-05-2008 12:15 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Now that I thik of it I'd better get my Post count up quickly before she does come back...cause I'll never be able to keep up with her! Uhoh3

No new posts 06-05-2008 12:18 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Actually I'm not even caught up to yet and she's not even on... Ashamed LOL

No new posts 06-05-2008 12:20 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I might actually have a fighting chance this way! LOL

No new posts 06-05-2008 12:21 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well you could continue as you are in this thread and post one sentence per post.

No new posts 06-05-2008 13:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Devil2

Or

No new posts 06-05-2008 13:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Devil2 Devil2

You could even

No new posts 06-05-2008 13:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Devil2 Devil2 Devil2 Devil2

type one word per post Rainbow3

That would really get you post count up.
Hootie

No new posts 06-05-2008 13:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

THAT

No new posts 06-05-2008 14:35 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

SOUNDS

No new posts 06-05-2008 14:36 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: