Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Welcome denisehumphrey
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Welcome denisehumphrey
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Welcome denisehumphrey Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I swear that sounds like a cool actors / singer's name or something!@

Welcome to the world of Insanity!..Please leave your scruples and logic at the door, step over the bodies of Aida and tomspiro..<pretty sure they were the last newbies not to have read the rules regarding posting up a hi when joining> ...and join in da fun!!

Tell us when you became a Gatchaman/BOTP/ Eagle Riders/ G Force fan..and who and What on earth possessed you to enter into this sureal realm of madness and mayhem in here?! Big Grin

Feel free to roam around the varioius forums in here..and DO enjoy yourself..

Er..that is ...once youve been frisked of course!

Sneeky

[whisks new member along with aida and tomspiro for a belated frisking to ascertain their affiliations towrds ISO or Galactor..and check for weapons etc..]

Smoke3

No new posts 13-08-2004 15:27 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Three at once.

You need any help, Imaqtz?

No new posts 13-08-2004 20:41 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Denise! Welcome to the coolest Gatch site ever!

No new posts 14-08-2004 02:55 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: