Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman » Birdies
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Birdies
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I saw that one too Met.

No new posts 03-05-2008 19:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And here's the Benny Hill video that was based on the Lonnie Donegan song.

No new posts 03-05-2008 19:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Does not quite fit Joe but with a few adaptations it could be a Mecha that is tattered and torn and Gallactors with holes and worn laces. Circle

(Or maybe the Gallactors wear lace uniforms... biggrin2)

Oh, wait! I got it!

I love mechas
They're big and they're scary, and they crush
They bury and they make people run and scream
Yes, I love mechas!

We have here a laser that's ready to fire
It's locked and it's loaded, it's aimed at the city below
A gift from Sosai the day I chose a new commander
I love it because it's a mecha!

Hmmm, on second thought, nevermind. Maybe I should just stick to fic writing.... ROFL 2

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 03-05-2008 21:43 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

Cloud is now trying to remember Oscars song ...

"Oh, I love trash! Anything dirty or dingy or dusty, anything ragged or rotten or rusty, Yes I love trash!

I have here a sneaker that's tattered and torn, it's all full of holes and the laces are worn -a gift from my mother the day I was born, Oh I love trash!"

But the Steve Tyler version is the best one!

No new posts 03-05-2008 22:01 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Hinotori
Oh, wait! I got it!

I love mechas
They're big and they're scary, and they crush
They bury and they make people run and scream
Yes, I love mechas!

We have here a laser that's ready to fire
It's locked and it's loaded, it's aimed at the city below
A gift from Sosai the day I chose a new commander
I love it because it's a mecha!

Hmmm, on second thought, nevermind. Maybe I should just stick to fic writing.... ROFL 2

That's great, Hino! Clap

No new posts 03-05-2008 22:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Way to go Hino.
you and TJ do the best made up lyrics.

I will have to keep prompting you for more. hee hee hee Demonic2

No new posts 03-05-2008 23:22 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Awesome Hino!! I wish I could come up with lines like that... mine usually make no sense...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-05-2008 23:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

So, you think there is a connection between Joe and Oscar?

Check out those bushy eyebrows...he needs a good wax...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-05-2008 23:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
So, you think there is a connection between Joe and Oscar?

Hmmm... Maybe just the eyebrows?

Great lyrics, Hino! Inverted1

No new posts 03-05-2008 23:50 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Ohh do you think the grouch like cars as much a Joe?

No new posts 04-05-2008 00:16 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

quote:

I know this is an insult to Joe, but this one cracked me up!! ROFL 2

I'm glad all of you liked the lyrics! Maybe I have a 2nd career going?? At least I actually finish these!!

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 04-05-2008 at 00:25.
No new posts 04-05-2008 00:24 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:

Nooo! I like bushy eyebrows, on men at least.

No new posts 04-05-2008 00:31 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:

So... are you saying that THIS is hot, then? ROFL 2

No new posts 04-05-2008 00:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Omfg pound pound pound

No new posts 04-05-2008 00:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
quote:

Is that a picture of the Condor when he is old?
With the unruley hair and all.

No new posts 04-05-2008 00:48 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:

No fair! Waxing that guy's eyebrows wouldn't do much to help him.

I don't know, I've probably been brainwashed from childhood on. As evidence, I submit my father:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 04-05-2008 at 00:49.
No new posts 04-05-2008 00:48 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

OMG!!!! I had to pick myself up off the floor from this one! You made my night, TJ. Shit, you made my whole week!!!!

No new posts 04-05-2008 00:53 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Fairlight
OMG!!!! I had to pick myself up off the floor from this one! You made my night, TJ. Shit, you made my whole week!!!!

So, you're saying that YOU find that guy attractive, then? ROFL 2

No new posts 04-05-2008 00:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Fairlight
Boardie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That's the funniest picture I've seen in a looooong time.

No new posts 04-05-2008 01:01 Fairlight is offline Search for Posts by Fairlight Add Fairlight to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

ITA... I think "Eyebrow man" will go down in history...

No new posts 04-05-2008 01:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: