Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Business Negotiations for Dummies..
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Business Negotiations for Dummies..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Business Negotiations for Dummies.. Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ever had one of those times you want to just SCREAM ??

Ive gone this week from triumphantly passing Math test..<89%!!!! and training...> to obtaining my business licence, getting all the checks and insurances in order...attending upteenth meetings etc...all to ending up whimpering piteously in jsome corner..becuse of the frustration of having to deal with THE most FRUSTRATING person whose centre Im about to takeover..!

and Damn her to blazes...she used to be a friend..using THAT friendship to abuse..by trying to stiff me in price and business dealings..!

Ive done everything by the book and all above board in a very professional manner...only to find out just how damn unprofessional and shady she wants to be in the takeover business negotiations between us!..

Im supposed to hand over a sum of money and not even expect a freaking reciept?!!!..keep the dealings all hush hush ..and with no paperwork...for a SALE OF BUSINESS CONTRACT??!!!!

hOW FRICKEN DAre SHE?!!!

Why?..tell me WHY do people do that?..ESp if they were friends ?...

Why the hell abuse that friendship..thinking theyve found another sucker to stiff?..

Im heartsick over that fact alone...forcing me into doing something Im not used to...

and that is ratting her ..on her unprofessional conduct..to the head office.

Goddammit all...why should I be forced to being a bitch?..why put me in that awkward position?..

I had parents and students tonight damn well PLEAD with me to take over the centre..Its why I havent walked away from this territory and open up in another..

I just dont deal with conniving and unprofessional people..period...but to have to deal with one that abuses a freindship from years back..taking me,as well as those parents and kids for suckers....

Gods that PISSES ME OFF...

Mad

<sheesh Im glad for the Rant forum and just venting..cheers..>

No new posts 06-08-2004 19:41 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

/runs around organising the team of volunteers, handing out warm blankets, massage oil and making sure that there's plenty of hot chocolate, straws and soothing poetry books handy.

okay Imi! .. let us know when you are ready to come down off ceiling and we'll catch you!

/stands underneath the floating banshee and waits for descent.

No new posts 06-08-2004 20:23 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

freak me out! .. i'm an 'Honored Member'?

i should damn well hope so!

grin.

just hadda point that out.

No new posts 06-08-2004 20:23 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz

Goddammit all...why should I be forced to being a bitch?..why put me in that awkward position?..

Because Imi, if you don't it will be your ass on the fire and not hers, due to that there is no paper trail.

Unfortunately there are alot of mean and unscrupulous people in this world who are only out for themselves.
I am sorry it turned out to be someone you trusted once.
Been there myself, so I hear you loud and clear.

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 07-08-2004 16:34 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*Nods with a trembly smile offering cup of hot chocolate to you..wrapping blankets around us all..*

Stardust..thankyou for those words of wisdom..Ironic how we give such a warning to our kids..yet tend to forget them ourselves getting hurt time and again..

sure...by the end of next week..shell be regretting she tried to get underhanded with me...

Right now tho...right now..it just damn hurts that people can be like that...

Im just sorry you know that feeling too..

and I dont care that we are adults supposedly old enough and "worldwise" enough to know better, ..it still hurts when a person you trust..be it a relative or a friend takes advantage of your trust, using it to their advantage..

*sighs heavily, snuggling deeper into blankets thanking Lyon for her consideration in providing them..*

Ramon and Raoul our fave cabana boys would have been kewl to have here about now..

sighsmile

No new posts 07-08-2004 18:16 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Why not just put sugar in her gas tank? Or firebomb her home? Or maybe post embarrasing pics of her on the net? Always makes me feel better when somebody's trying to shaft me, plus it helps clear my head to help deal with the problem.

No new posts 07-08-2004 19:47 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah Ashke I like the way you think.
However when wounds are fresh everybody needs an aw, poor baby. It truly sucks when finding out you were used like a wet dish rag. But these words have always gotten me by:

"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

May they now be a comfort to you Imi.

Knifeyspoony

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 07-08-2004 21:10 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

damn the smiley didn't work!

Knifeyspoony

there we go!

No new posts 07-08-2004 21:12 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Never fear for Cep and his l3w7 smilie herding skills are here,

"now come on you *poke poke*.....there all done"

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 08-08-2004 11:22 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

His "what" smilie????

*scrounges for a leet dictionary*

Ah there are some things Ill never understand, other things I refuse to understand..

Darls thanks for just listening and being around on a week and weekend I have no desire to live through again.. Grouphug

Ill be the never forgive or forget type, but dont think Ill ever get into revenge.

<did make me grin at the thought tho..considering the car she drives and what she looks like>

Nah, Ill let the laws of the Universe take their course with her.."what goes round comes round", keep emotionalism out of the business dealings, and look at the objective ahead.

Ye Gods, Ive faced and overcome far too many complicated and personal obstacles and twists of Fate this past year , to succumb now of all times to pathetic despair and just give up!! Ive cried and whimpered over this damn enough !!

I WILL be taking over that centre ANd operating within the month! All above board , with legal papers signed regardless of what she wants!

*throws off blankets , checks weapons, throws jacket on..*

Whateva happens this week, happens..

time to kick butt.....

BRING IT ON!

Guns1

No new posts 08-08-2004 14:39 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Good for you! Glad to see you feeling better.
Go get them Imi!

2guns

No new posts 08-08-2004 16:40 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Yep, you have to protect yourself in this situation. It's a shame she's messing you about, but it's what you have to do.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 08-08-2004 18:19 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

leaves the spilled-chocolate-and-blanket mess to the minions to clean up and dashes after the striding (and fixated) ImiCondor.

wait! forgot most important thing!

breathlessly catches up to Imi and throws arms around her, kissing hard. Presses the Glock into one hand and a brown paper bag lunch into the other.

There! NOW are ready!

pats Imi on the ass and waves brightly as she trudges off down the street, grumbling because all her friends saw.

No new posts 08-08-2004 19:07 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Good luck Imi,

The parents will im sure show appreciate tenfold when you take over and it will more than make this hardship you have had to endure worthwhile.

Having known you a little while I can hand on heart say its her loss to lose you as a friend.

Huggles

No new posts 08-08-2004 19:15 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

leans against the doorway , bruised and battered , but sporting one hell of a grin..casually waving signed rights to the centre..while stevie wonder sings in the background.." Here I am baby, signed sealed delivered..IM YOURS! Big Grin

Dont blame me for my drunken typos tonight...Ive already celebrated with the family, the Head office, My brother...and now you guys..Drunk

thankyou thankyou for being around... Grouphug

BOY did she get the shock of her life when I brought the Manager from the Head Office to witness the deal going down..!

Eek7

No new posts 13-08-2004 14:22 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Congratulations!!!

Party1 Party1

Party2 Party2 Party3

No new posts 13-08-2004 22:37 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well apparently the dental work I had done has gone straight to my fingers and I have lost the ability to spell....
Do you suppose there is such a word as paty?

No new posts 13-08-2004 22:39 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

WHOOOHOOO!!! Way to kick her in the head Imi! Now all ya gotta do is a way better job running the business than she ever did to get the PERFECT REVENGE!!!! Not to mention it's a great personal motivator! lol!

No new posts 14-08-2004 02:24 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I like the way you think too, Stardust! Waiting for the dust to settle before you do anything makes it more difficult for anyone to pin the blame on you! *innocent grin* Ofcourse I would never do ANYTHING nasty to anyone coz i'm such a sweet, innocent angel Angel4

No new posts 14-08-2004 02:29 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Imi, congratss!!!!

I really don't know what it is that makes some people think doing things under-the-table, especially big things, is better. Insurance rental vehicles, cheap car repairs, business contracts not vetted by lawyer, tax loop-holes -- they all come back to bite you. And the people who believe they just have to use them all, and then get bitten, start thinking that the world always bites.

I'm all for the good intentions and hand-shake -- before, during, and after -- but straight-forward and clearly written and legal and easy for the tax guys to understand is equally important. The good intentions and handshakes are what keep you going when the contract hits reality, or you can't agree on a clause in the contract.

Cheers!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 15-08-2004 22:40 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: